Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Want to join a team on the rise....we accept all types. BTW...who are you a fan of? patsies, Bucs? I'd go Bucs if I was you.

Our stadium holds over 76 thousand, with little major population nearby (unlike some teams I know). Can't wait to go back to a game, though it was very hard to get tickets!! Maybe I can convince my wife to go to Boston in a couple years and get good "game day" tickets.
    The Pats don't even play in Boston...at least get it right if you are going to talk smack!
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    The Pats don't even play in Boston...at least get it right if you are going to talk smack!
    No one cares what part of planet ass they play in, its all the same. Now go play on your pansy forums.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-03-2020 at 09:26 AM.

Ken Knight is not a serious journalist lol...he's just some "aspiring writer" who wrote this book in 2009 and hasn't written anything of significance. But nice try.
    So the Patriots didnít have a 17 game tv blackout streak?

Bleacher Report writer Angel Navedo:
    Supported by documented facts, an overwhelming barrage of statistics, and the all-important incorporation of life experience, Knight provides readers with profound material too significant to be disregarded for mere shock value.

A New England native and resident, Knight isnít writing from the perspective of an outsider looking in. His experiences are the supportive backdrop for his extensive research on the Patriotsí fanbase and their questionable history as a loyal and supportive bunch.

ďIf you only support the team when things are going well, that makes you a fan of winning, not a fan of the team. There is a huge difference.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Whereís your proof?
    I watched the game. In fact, if you go back far enough, it was discussed in this forum.

A trip to Boston. Is it not within an hour of the stadium?

Dude heís going to stay butt hurt until you get it right so you may as well make him happy and just say ass_boro. LOL
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-02-2020 at 07:16 PM.

I plan on going to the Broncos at Patriot game this year. Pretty sure the Pat fans will be willing to sell their tickets now that they arenít a front runner.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Dude he’s going to stay butt hurt until you get it right so you may as well make him happy and just say ass_boro. LOL
    Does he even know local geography? Maybe he's down the basement so much, he doesn't know where Boston is.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I plan on going to the Broncos at Patriot game this year. Pretty sure the Pat fans will be willing to sell their tickets now that they aren’t a front runner.
    You might be asked a lot of questions about The Broncos, because some of them might be looking for a 3rd team as well.

No it's not
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

I plan on going to the Broncos at Patriot game this year. Pretty sure the Pat fans will be willing to sell their tickets now that they aren’t a front runner.
    I will be there. I know a few season ticket holders that are either selling tickets cheap or just giving up the season tickets. Pats fanbase has no loyalty.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpg2020 HOFER!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    I will be there. I know a few season ticket holders that are either selling tickets cheap or just giving up the season tickets. Pats fanbase has no loyalty.
    Sounds like an orange wave is coming to Foxboro

No it's not
    Educate me tammy. If we went to your part of the planet, it would be to see Boston, and the coast. And maybe get in a game....walk in style. Is it 1,000 miles away??? Do folks from Boston not go to game???

Educate me tammy. If we went to your part of the planet, it would be to see Boston, and the coast. And maybe get in a game....walk in style. Is it 1,000 miles away??? Do folks from Boston not go to game???
    You said you wanted to go to Boston to see a Pats game. The Pats don't play in Boston and they don't play within an hour's drive on game day from Boston.

Sounds like an orange wave is coming to Foxboro
    At least you know where the team plays, unlike another poster...