Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

^^^^ I'm glad BroncosFanPA spends his time watching teenager movies. Did you watch it with Sam P?
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    ^^^^ I'm glad BroncosFanPA spends his time watching teenager movies. Did you watch it with Sam P?
    Too late for you though.

this is what belicheat said to tammy on a regular basis, which in turn caused brady to cave in

this was going to be the next step had tammy stuck around because he had become disobedient to bud's...i mean bill's orders

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Too late for you though.
    Much too late but that doesnít stop em from being 12!

You know, 40 year old adolescence.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-10-2020 at 06:57 PM.

Itís always fun to check in and see how far off the rails these threads have gone. It must be exhausting to worry about TB/Pats, UFOs, Where Jimmy Hoffa is buried, Bigfoot, global warming, flu shots, COVID-19 and every other conspiracy theory known to man.

This kind of entertainment simply canít be replicated. Keep up the good work Broncos fan....

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Itís always fun to check in and see how far off the rails these threads have gone. It must be exhausting to worry about TB/Pats, UFOs, Where Jimmy Hoffa is buried, Bigfoot, global warming, flu shots, COVID-19 and every other conspiracy theory known to man.

This kind of entertainment simply canít be replicated. Keep up the good work Broncos fan....
    To be fair, your brother in arms BOOMHAUER, is the center of most of the entertainment........

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    It’s always fun to check in and see how far off the rails these threads have gone. It must be exhausting to worry about TB/Pats, UFOs, Where Jimmy Hoffa is buried, Bigfoot, global warming, flu shots, COVID-19 and every other conspiracy theory known to man.

This kind of entertainment simply can’t be replicated. Keep up the good work Broncos fan....
    I'm single handidly doing a number on them...

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    To be fair, your brother in arms BOOMHAUER, is the center of most of the entertainment........
    By myself I'm kicking your rear ends from one end of the forum to the other...tell me again about your head-to-head advantage, most of which has been because of NE's inability to adjust to the altitude in Denver...
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-11-2020 at 09:35 AM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

By myself I'm kicking your rear ends from one end of the forum to the other...tell me again about your head-to-head advantage, most of which has been because of NE's inability to adjust to the altitude in Denver...
    Inability to play a fair game as well. Too bad they couldnít win an honest championship.

You ain't kicking nothing Boomhauer!!! You ever watch a cat play with a mouse before it kills it??? Yeah, you're the mouse.

Here's your M.O.: Comment on posts without factual information, argue that one person's opinion is analytical facts, dislike the response when proven incorrect. When that breaks down, break out the "Grammar Smack". When you post grammar errors, you didn't "proofread", no big deal, but everyone else's errors are some major deal. Next, bring up Super Bowl titles, argue about all time records, more posts without factual support.

RINSE, REPEAT!!

Comment on posts without factual information, argue that one person's opinion is analytical facts, dislike the response when proven incorrect. When that breaks down, break out the "Grammar Smack". When you post grammar errors, you didn't proofread no big deal but everyone else's errors are some major deal. Next, bring up Super Bowl titles, argue about all time records, more posts without factual support.
    Last edited by Stackhouser; 05-11-2020 at 12:17 PM.

You ain't kicking nothing Boomhauer!!! You ever watch a cat play with a mouse before it kills it??? Yeah, you're the mouse.

Here's your M.O.: Comment on posts without factual information, argue that one person's opinion is analytical facts, dislike the response when proven incorrect. When that breaks down, break out the "Grammar Smack". When you post grammar errors, you didn't proofread no big deal but everyone else's errors are some major deal. Next, bring up Super Bowl titles, argue about all time records, more posts without factual support.

RINSE, REPEAT!!

Comment on posts without factual information, argue that one person's opinion is analytical facts, dislike the response when proven incorrect. When that breaks down, break out the "Grammar Smack". When you post grammar errors, you didn't proofread no big deal but everyone else's errors are some major deal. Next, bring up Super Bowl titles, argue about all time records, more posts without factual support.
    Deep seated problems, I presume. The last thing I'd do is regularly visit an opponent site, and keep trying so hard. Loser.

But yes, the cat with the mouse is exactly as I see it. This is play time for us. A nice break from reality. Like a free pass. Good opportunity to practice. Slap around a guy from a team we own...and a team that is starting the long slide. Same guy who will jump ship if The Bucs are successful. And then when Brady leaves, will jump right off it.

OK....bring in the mouse! I'm lazy and I want to loosen up a little with the amateur. (Let's see, what will it be....6 and 3, Boston is not the home of Gillette Stadium??? Same ole bad game he brings.)

Hey, you're on probation! Isn't that the second time in the past month? Or am I getting you confused with Sam Z or CanDB?
    Nope! First time since early 2019. And yes, you're permanently confused....from birth correct TwoTeamTammy12?

My only regret for this probation is that it wasn't for being overly caustic to you!

Here's your M.O.: Comment on posts without factual information, argue that one person's opinion is analytical facts, dislike the response when proven incorrect. When that breaks down, break out the "Grammar Smack". When you post grammar errors, you didn't "proofread", no big deal, but everyone else's errors are some major deal. Next, bring up Super Bowl titles, argue about all time records, more posts without factual support.

RINSE, REPEAT!!

So true. I think it's called "Eternal skipping record disease" and there isn't any know cure...well...except death.

TammyB12: "I'm single handidly doing a number on them." FYI little girl, total grammar breakdown.

How about "I'm diding a singall handlir numbar on tham."

RINSE, REPEAT!!

So I had to look "Boomhauer" up, and it's apparently a cartoon character. Between BroncosFanPA, who watches teenage movies, and you, who watches cartoons, I don't know what's more pathetic. Maybe Sammy P can join you guys.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-11-2020 at 03:41 PM.