Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Nope! First time since early 2019. And yes, you're permanently confused....from birth correct TwoTeamTammy12?
    Says the KC Chiefs fan...maybe you're the one who's confused?
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Same guy who will jump ship if The Bucs are successful. And then when Brady leaves, will jump right off it.
    I know more about the Patriots than you do the Broncos, so ice up, son. You call me a loser, but it seems to be the loser is the guy who chooses a franchise 1000 miles from the nearest one. But I can't blame you for choosing the Broncos over the Vikings...you know, since it's a franchise that has won something, even if it has half as many titles as NE. I hope you're around on this site at the end of the decade to see if your promise of 3 more Super Bowls comes true...
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-11-2020 at 03:41 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I know more about the Patriots than you do the Broncos, so ice up, son. You call me a loser, but it seems to be the loser is the guy who chooses a franchise 1000 miles from the nearest one. But I can't blame you for choosing the Broncos over the Vikings...you know, since it's a franchise that has won something, even if it has half as many titles as NE. I hope you're around on this site at the end of the decade to see if your promise of 3 more Super Bowls comes true...
    First part.....confusing as usual. I have to pick a team that is a little closer. But you're pulling for Tampa, and there are a ton of teams closer.

The only thing that has promise in it, is that you may have a winner...in Tampa. The other promise was that Tom Brady promised himself that he would have fun again, and like where he was playing. He promised himself he'd get out of that painful organization.

I salute him!!!
    Last edited by CanDB; 05-11-2020 at 04:02 PM.

So I heard that Belichick woke up from a nightmare (about the offseason) and was heard asking someone how soon the draft was.

Hey Tammy....what's your team record going to be this year?

What about the patsies?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...ots-report.amp

How’s it feel pansy fans!

Quote Originally Posted by FoxSports
    You can now check off another reason why quarterback Tom Brady departed from the New England Patriots earlier this offseason. According to longtime NFL columnist Gary Myers, Brady had a “deteriorating relationship” with offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels.

Myers said, “Tom was worn out by Josh after all these years,” noting, “Brady also wanted more input into game plan.” Myers added that Brady knew it was his final season in New England, and he didn’t trust any of his wide receivers outside of Julian Edelman.

First part.....confusing as usual. I have to pick a team that is a little closer. But you're pulling for Tampa, and there are a ton of teams closer.

The only thing that has promise in it, is that you may have a winner...in Tampa. The other promise was that Tom Brady promised himself that he would have fun again, and like where he was playing. He promised himself he'd get out of that painful organization.

I salute him!!!
    I've seen people from Nova Scotia at Gillette Stadium before, cheering for the Patriots. I wonder why...could it be because they are geographically closer to NE than other teams? Same reason why football fans in Montana, Utah, and Idaho cheer for the Broncos...because Denver is the closest team to them. You could have chosen Vikings or Packers, since they are closer. Lame!

As far as Brady is concerned, you were trashing him when he was with NE a few months ago. Now you like him, which proves you are fake. If he wants fun, he can have it. The teams with NFL dynasties including GB, NE, Pitt, SF, and Dallas were not fun places...but you know something? They won more than anyone else. No way Brady would have gotten 6 super bowls elsewhere.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-11-2020 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Yup, gullible as always. You believe anything you read.

I've seen people from Nova Scotia at Gillette Stadium before, cheering for the Patriots. I wonder why...could it be because they are geographically closer to NE than other teams? Same reason why football fans in Montana, Utah, and Idaho cheer for the Broncos...because Denver is the closest team to them. You could have chosen Vikings or Packers, since they are closer. Lame!

As far as Brady is concerned, you were trashing him when he was with NE a few months ago. Now you like him, which proves you are fake. If he wants fun, he can have it. The teams with NFL dynasties including GB, NE, Pitt, SF, and Dallas were not fun places...but you know something? They won more than anyone else. No way Brady would have gotten 6 super bowls elsewhere.
    As for who I cheer for....your answer is so wacko it's not worth discussing.

As for Brady, I like him more now because he got off the sinking, crank ship. Yes, only in NE could Brady win those rings, cuz they all have asterisks.

I'm single ...

tell me again about your head-to-head advantage, most of which has been because of NE's inability to adjust to the altitude in Denver...
    Yeah first part we knew...but at least you can laugh at yourself

would you like some cheese to go with that wine?

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Yeah first part we knew...but at least you can laugh at yourself

would you like some cheese to go with that wine?

It’s awfully quiet, I think the seaport bridge in Boston has closed for the evening.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-11-2020 at 07:08 PM.

As for who I cheer for....your answer is so wacko it's not worth discussing.

As for Brady, I like him more now because he got off the sinking, crank ship. Yes, only in NE could Brady win those rings, cuz they all have asterisks.
    Actually, it's quite normal to cheer for a team closest to where you live/grow up.

As for Brady is concerned, you are a fake just like your fandom.

Actually, it's quite normal to cheer for a team closest to where you live/grow up.

As for Brady is concerned, you are a fake just like your fandom.
    Ohhh, the ole fake thingie. When all else fails....nothing left on the shelf dude.

Bring on a better patsie fan, because your little tank is on empty. I mean, a patsie fan not a patsie/buc fan.

Aren't you cute Boomhauer?? Yes, Boomhauer. The blubbering idiot on King of the Hill. Your rinse repeat style, blubbering jibberish, reminds me of him. Trying to smack about an adult cartoon is about as weak as grammar smack! I'll note it as a new weak smack angle for you.

Now, you bring back the geographic area smack? LOL, rinse repeat!

Here's a new low from Boomhauer, calling Sam gullible for posting an article about his man crush Brady being tired of McDingleberry, yet Boomhauer wants to argue post from others as factual, yet analytical opinion on Lock?? Sure Boomhauer, YOU believe everything YOU read!! Hypocrisy at its finest!! LOL

MORE RINSE REPEAT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post

Here's a new low from Boomhauer, calling Sam gullible for posting an article about his man crush Brady being tired of McDingleberry, yet Boomhauer wants to argue post from others as factual, yet analytical opinion on Lock?? Sure Boomhauer, YOU believe everything YOU read!! Hypocrisy at its finest!! LOL

MORE RINSE REPEAT!!!
    Yeah, Sam P is gullible because Brady came out and immediately denied that he and McDaniels had a rift.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...-the-patriots/

Brady said "Please stop this nonsense" and "Please be more responsible with reporting, 19 years together and brothers for life." If there was a rift between them, why call him a "brother for life?" Also, Brady still follows him on Instagram.

And why do you continue to defend others on this board over my smack? Are you their protector or something? Sam P has the mentality of a child but he can defend himself. So can CanDb, who sitll can't explain why he didn't choose the geographically closer team.