Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I didn't say Jones had a prolific rookie season. I said he could have done better on a better team, including a better coach/OC. The Giants offense was anemic last year despite having Jones, Tate, Barkely, Slayton, and Engram. Under a former NE coach in Joe Judge, they are going to do much better. Other than 2017, Shurmer's offenses have been mediocre...

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...es/ShurPa0.htm
    Didn't say you made the comment of Jones having a prolific rookie season. looking at stats and comparing to other rookie season rankings, he had a great rookie season. He set rookie single game records and tied other rookie records. For a 3-9 garbage team he played well. Now for Shurmur, I think he falls in the category with coaches that are better OC rather than HC. His OC numbers are up on the list. He's done great things with garbage QB's. Now what can he get out of a young promising QB?

How about you worry what your team is up too rather than ours? You have to ride with Stidham. Nothing to show yet so there's no telling what he will be. Pats won't luck into the Lawrence sweepstakes, mark that down. We can revisit when he's playing for Jacksonville, Washington, Carolina, or Detroit. You're stuck with the unknown of a QB that hasn't taken any meaningful snaps. We have someone who's shown promise early and has weapons at his disposal. Are we hopeful? Yeah. Do we have faith in a positive outcome? Yeah. What do you have other than wasting our time with your Boomhauer rinse and repeat jibberish? Lets dive in to your future fandom of a franchise that has had one hell of a ride but looks to be on the other side of that ride instead of your constant trolling. Letw have a serious debate on NE for the near future instead of your goofy lack of smack!!

I didn't say Jones had a prolific rookie season. I said he could have done better on a better team, including a better coach/OC. The Giants offense was anemic last year despite having Jones, Tate, Barkely, Slayton, and Engram. Under a former NE coach in Joe Judge, they are going to do much better. Other than 2017, Shurmer's offenses have been mediocre...

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...es/ShurPa0.htm
    Fangio isnít going to stand for bad or overly conservative play calling... Despite all your hope and dreams of Schurmur failing he will be very aggressive with the young talent he has in Denver.

Scangarello wasnít very productive at first however once Fangio stepped in Scang picked it up with better play calling. If scang could do that under Vic, Iím sure Schurmur could as a well, Special Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Fangio isn’t going to stand for bad or overly conservative play calling... Despite all your hope and dreams of Schurmur failing he will be very aggressive with the young talent he has in Denver.

Scangarello wasn’t very productive at first however once Fangio stepped in Scang picked it up with better play calling. If scang could do that under Vic, I’m sure Schurmur could as a well, Special Ed.
    Yeah, I heard the same thing about Trevor Siemian...
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Yeah, I heard the same thing about Trevor Siemian...
    Uh Iím talking about the offensive coordinator, where do you get Siemian out of that?

Nobody ever said anything about Kubiak or McCoy letting lose with Siemian.

Geez I hope there arenít anymore pansybrady12ís on planet ass!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-13-2020 at 09:50 AM.

I'm single handidly doing a number on them...

By myself I'm kicking your rear ends from one end of the forum to the other...tell me again about your head-to-head advantage, most of which has been because of NE's inability to adjust to the altitude in Denver...

Der, didn't mean it literally, genius. Learn to read between the lines. He was a HOFer by his Indy career alone. That's what people are going to remember. And he won a second super bowl in Denver but was awful in 2015...way to know your own team!
    yeah whatever...you are literally a tool.

way to know my own team? i have no damn clue what the hell that even means...you say some of the weirdest crap i have ever seen.

you really need to get a life...i almost feel sorry for you

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    yeah whatever...you are literally a tool.

way to know my own team? i have no damn clue what the hell that even means...you say some of the weirdest crap i have ever seen.

you really need to get a life...i almost feel sorry for you
    I think we may have been too much for the ďrear end kickerĒ.

Either that or heís getting better acquainted with his new Tampa forum.

I think we may have been too much for the “rear end kicker”.

Either that or he’s getting better acquainted with his new Tampa forum.
    No, not really lol. You accuse me of spending too much time on this forum and when I go to take a break you come back with "we're too much for him, so he left." I just don't feel like responding to every stupid comment from Broncos fans.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

No, not really lol. You accuse me of spending too much time on this forum and when I go to take a break you come back with "we're too much for him, so he left." I just don't feel like responding to every stupid comment from Broncos fans.
    then seriously, why come here?

Itís not to talk football because everything we say about OUR team or QB you come with asinine remarks.

So why you here?

Quote Originally Posted by SamZ
    then seriously, why come here?

Itís not to talk football because everything we say about OUR team or QB you come with asinine remarks.

So why you here?
    Crickets.

Yep just as I thought!

Crickets.

Yep just as I thought!
    Um, it's called a job. And learn to read - I said I won't respond to every one of your posts, only some.

Um, it's called a job. And learn to read - I said I won't respond to every one of your posts, only some.
    I can't wait until the day where your team stops winning (coming soon to a stadium near you) and you disappear into the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I can't wait until the day where your team stops winning (coming soon to a stadium near you) and you disappear into the void.
    It's called The Bucs.(and I don't mean to discredit Tampa Bay)

And learn to read - I said I won't respond to every one of your posts, only some.
    Uh No! In reality, you just got your rump handed to you all day and had a nervous breakdown.
    Hence why you didnít/couldnít respond...

Learn to accept reality!

Trying something new?? It's not like you to not Rinse Repeat on every post made.......... I think I like this new style you've adopted!!