Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 543
  1. #301
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,785
    Jerrett Stidham vs. Drew Lock

    Lets look at the last two years in college for both players in contrast to the WHOLE team games that were won.

    Jerrett Stidham

    2017

    In 14 games he threw for 3158 yards - 66.5% - 18 tds & 6 ints - QBR 151.0

    2018

    In 13 games he threw for 2794 yards - 60.7% - 18 tds & 5 ints - QBR 137.7

    Drew Lock

    2017

    In 13 games he threw for 3964 yards - 57.8% - 44 tds & 13 ints - QBR 165.7

    2018

    In 13 games he threw for 3498 yards - 62.9% - 28 tds & 8 ints - QBR 147.7


    Combining the two years

    Stidham - 739 pass att. - 5952 yds - 63.6% - 36 tds - 11 ints - 154 yds rushing (1 yd in 2018) - QBR 144.35

    Lock - 856 pass att. - 7462 yds - 60.4% - 72 tds - 21 ints - 286 yds rushing - QBR 156.7


    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........ I don't think Stidham beat any team by himself. His numbers aren't there to support it!!! Just saying.
    Last edited by Stackhouser; 05-06-2020 at 08:59 AM.

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    7,033


    the angry troll is just bitter because he tried & tried for years to get our respect but just couldn't help being a nasty troll all through the years...

    now the troll has come to realize that it's over in chowderland & his cheating team will stink for many years to come & we will be at the top once again for years to come, it's just too bad the pansies won't be around for the playoffs because that was always a sure win for the broncos & especially the afc championship...guaranteed win for the broncos.

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    LOL.................... Rinse, Repeat!!!

    One mans opinion is NOT factual data that supports that absolutely "no serious football expert would agree on".... Try again.

    Need a tissue??? He asked the general question if Foxborough is less than an hour drive from Boston. At no point did he say on game day with that EXACT questioning..... That's not illogical. I thought you were our online grammar consultant Boomhauer?? You're just assuming that's what he meant, not what was exactly asked........ Tisk tisk, you're slacking!!
    Thanks, but CanDB can fight his own battles. For whatever reason, whenever I get into it with Sam Z or another poster, you come to the rescue. The world doesn't center around you, so mind your own business,
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Las Manzanitas, NM
    Posts
    31,485
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Las Manzanitas, NM
    Posts
    31,485
    Against the Jets last year, the Pats had a 30-7 lead in the 4th quarter when Belichick benched Brady and put Stidham in to protect it. He went 2 of 4 with a pick six. Belichick put Brady back in and the Pats won 30-14. Jarrett Stidham made no more appearances after that in spite of New England having big leads in five of the next thirteen games.

    No wonder Brady wanted out of New England. He couldn't get any rest because the backup QB couldn't be trusted to protect a 23 point lead in the 4th quarter.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Jerrett Stidham vs. Drew Lock

    Lets look at the last two years in college for both players in contrast to the WHOLE team games that were won.

    Jerrett Stidham

    2017

    In 14 games he threw for 3158 yards - 66.5% - 18 tds & 6 ints - QBR 151.0

    2018

    In 13 games he threw for 2794 yards - 60.7% - 18 tds & 5 ints - QBR 137.7

    Drew Lock

    2017

    In 13 games he threw for 3964 yards - 57.8% - 44 tds & 13 ints - QBR 165.7

    2018

    In 13 games he threw for 3498 yards - 62.9% - 28 tds & 8 ints - QBR 147.7


    Combining the two years

    Stidham - 739 pass att. - 5952 yds - 63.6% - 36 tds - 11 ints - 154 yds rushing (1 yd in 2018) - QBR 144.35

    Lock - 856 pass att. - 7462 yds - 60.4% - 72 tds - 21 ints - 286 yds rushing - QBR 156.7


    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........ I don't think Stidham beat any team by himself. His numbers aren't there to support it!!! Just saying.
    In college football it's all about the competition. Lock clearly padded his stats against inferior opponents like UT Martin, Eastern Mi and a bunch of other nobody schools. Against superior opponents like Georgia, Alabama, and LSU he folded. On the other hand, Stidham beat Georgia and Alabama in 2017. Tell me, how many number 1 and 2 ranked teams did Lock beat? Looks like Lock isn't meant for prime time...just sayin'.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-06-2020 at 09:52 AM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,770
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    In college football it's all about the competition. Lock clearly padded his stats against inferior opponents like UT Martin, Eastern Mi and a bunch of other nobody schools. Against superior opponents like Georgia, Alabama, and LSU he folded. On the other hand, Stidham beat Georgia and Alabama in 2017. Tell me, how many number 1 and 2 ranked teams did Lock beat? Looks like Lock isn't meant for prime time...just sayin'.
    You talk nobody schools? Lets talk Pro teams. Stidham cant even protect a big lead while Lock has beaten pro teams

    2-4 and a pick 6 tell me is that prime time?
    Last edited by Assassin27; 05-06-2020 at 10:25 AM.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpg2020 HOFER!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    You talk nobody schools? Lets talk Pro teams. Stidham cant even protect a big lead while Lock has beaten pro teams
    Yeah, we'll see next year when Stidham has a few starts under his belt. It's not like Lock's first game was amazing either - 134 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  9. #309
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Las Manzanitas, NM
    Posts
    31,485
    The third QB picked in 2019 made seven starts and was 2-5. He completed 58.6% of his passes for 1365 yards, 7 TDs and 7 picks.

    The fourth QB picked in 2019 made five starts and is 4-1. He completed 64% of his passes for 1020 yards, 7 TDs and 3 picks.

    The fifth QB picked in 2019 made two starts and is 0-2. He completed 54% of his passes for 228 yards, 0 TDs and 4 picks.

    The sixth QB picked in 2019 made three starts and is 0-3. He completed 47% of his passes for 474 yards, 2 TDs and 2 picks.

    The seventh QB picked in 2019 had one relief appearance, was two of four with a pick six and was benched the remainder of the season.

    Name those QBs. Who do you feel good about?
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

  10. #310
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,770
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Yeah, we'll see next year when Stidham has a few starts under his belt. It's not like Lock's first game was amazing either - 134 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT.
    Better then 2-4 and a pick 6. At least Lock scored some points he didn't give the other team points....just saying!
    Last edited by Assassin27; 05-06-2020 at 10:29 AM.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpg2020 HOFER!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    35,950
    If I was never a fan before, and had no local ties....I would study the teams and realize that The Broncos are in the upper echelon of who I would want to cheer for:

    1) Young group of exciting O talent
    2) Cool QB with a big arm, excellent tools, and is likeable. Many other likeable players to become a fan of.
    3) Solid D
    4) Bright days ahead, given 4 and 1 finish, and good draft
    5) For me...a relatively short plane trip away
    6) Excellent city and surrounding area
    7) Great history!

    If I was looking at The pats:
    1) Ship is sinking a little
    2) Grouchy coach
    3) Poor draft
    4) No idea what O will be like, given the unproven QB, and few weapons
    5) History was really good, but only for a couple of decades
    6) Little apparent personality
    7) Asterisks....not the Don Shula way

    Simple decision!

  12. #312
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    Better then 2-4 and a pick 6. At least Lock scored some points he didn't give the other team points....just saying!
    Yeah, well Lock had all week to practice with the starters leading up to his first game while Stidham didn't...there's a major difference.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  13. #313
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    7,033







  14. #314
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,153
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    If I was never a fan before, and had no local ties....I would study the teams and realize that The Broncos are in the upper echelon of who I would want to cheer for:

    1) Young group of exciting O talent
    2) Cool QB with a big arm, excellent tools, and is likeable. Many other likeable players to become a fan of.
    3) Solid D
    4) Bright days ahead, given 4 and 1 finish, and good draft
    5) For me...a relatively short plane trip away
    6) Excellent city and surrounding area
    7) Great history!

    If I was looking at The pats:
    1) Ship is sinking a little
    2) Grouchy coach
    3) Poor draft
    4) No idea what O will be like, given the unproven QB, and few weapons
    5) History was really good, but only for a couple of decades
    6) Little apparent personality
    7) Asterisks....not the Don Shula way

    Simple decision!
    You Canadians don't know much about our sport...do you? How can the Pats draft be poor when the season hasn't even started? And how great would it be to pick in the top 15 every year like all the other crap teams? And you went 0-4 in Super Bowls before actually winning one...we went 0-2.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  15. #315
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    7,033
    man where the hell is baphat? at least he provided some substance every now & then.

    this guy....nothing but trash

    stinkham the answer? dear god i can't wait for the trainwreck

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •