Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 543
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,940

    PAT FANS!!!! How does it Feel!!

    Whatís up Pats Nation!
    Your HOF QB has moved on.
    He didnít retire a SB winner like Peyton did here in Denver or SB MVP like Elway also in Denver.
    No he left for a better opportunity, ditched you guys for a hotter girl like he did Bridget Moynahan!!!

    So now you guys are in the situation we were in 2016. HOF Qb gone, how will you do?
    We went 9-7 and missed the playoffs. If the season happens what is your prediction for your team. (Open to everyone in smack not just the two or 3 Pat fans left on the wagon)

    I got you guys going 2-14.AFC East still good for 2 easy wins, but thatís it.
    KC, Baltimore, 49ers, Seattle, Bills twice, Rams, Denver, Chargers, Raiders, and the Texans!!!!!

    Gonna be a long season, might want to look into business trips like Baphs and no rings!!!
    Last edited by 58Miller; 04-26-2020 at 04:51 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,167
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    What’s up Pats Nation!
    Your HOF QB has moved on.
    He didn’t retire a SB winner like Peyton did here in Denver or SB MVP like Elway also in Denver.
    No he left for a better opportunity, ditched you guys for a hotter girl like he did Bridget Moynahan!!!

    So now you guys are in the situation we were in 2016. HOF Qb gone, how will you do?
    We went 9-7 and missed the playoffs. If the season happens what is your prediction for your team. (Open to everyone in smack not just the two or 3 Pat fans left on the wagon)

    I got you guys going 2-14.AFC East still good for 2 easy wins, but that’s it.
    KC, Baltimore, 49ers, Seattle, Bills twice, Rams, Denver, Chargers, Raiders, and the Texans!!!!!

    Gonna be a long season, might want to look into business trips like Baphs and no rings!!!
    6 Super Bowls feels pretty good. If we go 2-14, we draft Trevor Lawrence.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,940
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    6 Super Bowls feels pretty good. If we go 2-14, we draft Trevor Lawrence.
    So all the trash talk since Manning retired and now your tune has changed? Not a good look!
    What goes around comes around.

    6 Super Bowls very impressive and you got every right to be proud as a fan......just remember that head to head when it mattered most Denver was your daddy 3 out of 4 times.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,167
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    So all the trash talk since Manning retired and now your tune has changed? Not a good look!
    What goes around comes around.

    6 Super Bowls very impressive and you got every right to be proud as a fan......just remember that head to head when it mattered most Denver was your daddy 3 out of 4 times.
    It's been 4 years since your last super bowl and you still haven't turned your team around. Maybe that will happen next year (or maybe not). One down year for the Pats in 2020 is not the same as what Denver went through. If we draft Trevor Lawrence or Justin Fields, we'll be back to the top a lot sooner than you think.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,940
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    It's been 4 years since your last super bowl and you still haven't turned your team around. Maybe that will happen next year (or maybe not). One down year for the Pats in 2020 is not the same as what Denver went through. If we draft Trevor Lawrence or Justin Fields, we'll be back to the top a lot sooner than you think.
    The Pats will win another SB in the next 4 years?
    Letís see if you guys can win 9 games like the broncos did after 2015.

    Your team finished the year 2-3 in the final last 5 (2-4 if you add the playoff loss.

    Denver went 4-1 last 5.

    I bet Denver is better in 2020.

    And Patriots will not win a SB in the next 4 years!!!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Centennial, CO
    Posts
    5,684
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    The Pats will win another SB in the next 4 years?
    Letís see if you guys can win 9 games like the broncos did after 2015.

    Your team finished the year 2-3 in the final last 5 (2-4 if you add the playoff loss.

    Denver went 4-1 last 5.

    I bet Denver is better in 2020.

    And Patriots will not win a SB in the next 4 years!!!!!
    Especially with the draft performance they had thanks to Belicheat. That draft was terrible.
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuts4koi View Post
    Especially with the draft performance they had thanks to Belicheat. That draft was terrible.
    What did they take? 4 tight ends 2 OLBs and a Kicker?
    Lol!!!
    Iíve seen tanking but Iíve never seen a team start at the draft lol!!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FORT COLLINS COLORADO
    Posts
    8,530
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    It's been 4 years since your last super bowl and you still haven't turned your team around. Maybe that will happen next year (or maybe not). One down year for the Pats in 2020 is not the same as what Denver went through. If we draft Trevor Lawrence or Justin Fields, we'll be back to the top a lot sooner than you think.
    There is to much talent on there defense to land in that range with picks. Plus Brady was a late round guy. I still feel the real challenge will be when Billicheck leaves town

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuts4koi View Post
    Especially with the draft performance they had thanks to Belicheat. That draft was terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    What did they take? 4 tight ends 2 OLBs and a Kicker?
    Lol!!!
    Iíve seen tanking but Iíve never seen a team start at the draft lol!!!!
    So you are judging our draft and the 2020 season hasn't even started? Is that Donco fan logic? We don't go for name players in our drafts. It's always been who fits the team the best. What's your draft going to get you? 3rd place in the AFCW?
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,167
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I bet Denver is better in 2020.

    And Patriots will not win a SB in the next 4 years!!!!!
    I bet you are right that Denver will be better in 2020. And neither will the Broncos win a super bowl in the next 4 years. The AFC will be all KC and Baltimore.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    562
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I bet you are right that Denver will be better in 2020. And neither will the Broncos win a super bowl in the next 4 years. The AFC will be all KC and Baltimore.
    1st Kc, 2nd Baltimore, 3rd everyone else.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,167
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    1st Kc, 2nd Baltimore, 3rd everyone else.
    The addition of Calais Campbell and Baltimore's draft possibly puts Baltimore in front of KC. Though not certain at this point, I think their draft picks are going to be pretty good...Queen, Dobbins, Duvornay, and Proche are all good fits for them.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,430
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I bet you are right that Denver will be better in 2020. And neither will the Broncos win a super bowl in the next 4 years. The AFC will be all KC and Baltimore.
    Donít count out the chargers, Philis isnít there to hold them back anymore. You should know that better than anyone since your pansies barely got by them less than two years ago.

    Also the Broncos have a pretty serious offense in the works, our only weakness is our tackles. Aside from that our offense will ball because Lock will be a boss when reading defenses and if you donít believe me, go back and watch the coaches film and I do mean the coaches film, not YouTube...

    You want to talk football and you insist on questioning the knowledge of others, then youíd better be putting in the work and doing your diligence. Pay the premium Tompaboy12.

    Denverís defense will also ball and even though there are questions at corner (mostly posed by the national media), this team is nowhere near that bad of shape at the position. Fangio always prevails when evaluating talent on his D and he just may have an even better defensive line in Denver than they were in 2015.

    Keep spewing your garbage Tompaboy but both the AFC west and NFC west is where all the power will lie in 2020.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    36,012
    Belichick looked so confused and lost, that he had his dog make a number of the picks. Dog was like, "He looks like a nice 2 leg, lets pick him. And that guy has a dog in the same room, so he's worthy!"

    Wait....maybe the dog is the brains of the operation!


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,167
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Wait....maybe the dog is the brains of the operation!

    If his dog is the brains, what does it say about Elway that a dog has outperformed him over the past 10 years?
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •