Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Yeah, Sam P is gullible because Brady came out and immediately denied that he and McDaniels had a rift.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...-the-patriots/

Brady said "Please stop this nonsense" and "Please be more responsible with reporting, 19 years together and brothers for life." If there was a rift between them, why call him a "brother for life?" Also, Brady still follows him on Instagram.

And why do you continue to defend others on this board over my smack? Are you their protector or something? Sam P has the mentality of a child but he can defend himself. So can CanDb, who sitll can't explain why he didn't choose the geographically closer team.
    Excuses, excuses..... He merely shared a link that he found. None of us knows the truth. You can say Brady refuted the claim, but theres ZERO knowledge if that's fact. He could just be trying to stay face. You still post garbage links using them as fact. Even ones that are false. Dont try and defend it.= HYPOCRISY

Here's more rinse, repeat. I'm not defending anyone, just pointing out your Boomhauer jibberish! You chime in on others conversations just as I have. How about staying out of others conversations yourself? In fact, leave the forum, this is a BRONCOS board and stop being a hypocrite?!

Lastly, who cares what team anyone chooses? Just because they aren't geographically located near a certain team doesn't make them lesser of a fan. NFL fans span the globe that cheer for all 32 teams. You have no right to debate that. You have no clue as to why they choose a team. This is just more of your Boomhauer jibberish! Get new material.

Yeah, Sam P is gullible because Brady came out and immediately denied that he and McDaniels had a rift.
    Uh isn’t that what the GOAT Peyton Manning did when accused of taking HGH?

Tell all Special Ed, what’s the difference.
    Does a cheating Tim Brady hold more credibility than the honorable Peyton Manning!

Yeah PFM sat on a woman’s face by accident but he was forgiven.
    We all make mistakes just like that time you crapped your pants. Well maybe you weren’t but still Ms Contracdicting Special Ed, explain your asinine cherry picking.

BTW you’re not a Brady fan so why do you care so much if he didn’t like McRtard!

Boomhauer - "Yes, there's a difference in talent levels between Jones and Lock, genius. That's why Jones went in the top 6, while Lock slid to the second round. Whether Jones ends up being better than Lock, who knows at this point. But the disparity in talent level is clear".

Stackhouser - "AH, got it..... Brady is a talent-less Tool like you being he was drafted in the 6th round.... Chad Pennington, Tee Martin, and Marc Bulger were WAY more talented because they were drafted before. Thanks for clearing that up for me"!!

You STILL haven't responded to this one Boomhauer..... Why???

Actually,
    Brady is a fake just like your fandom.
    thanks for clearing that up for us...

at least you have come around to except the truth

That little planet rump raging troll put me on ignore! Hahahahaha

He likes to mention me in every post and also claims to have “whooped” everyones ass but then he puts me in ignore.

who’s doing the “whooping”!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-12-2020 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post

He likes to mention me in every post and also claims to have whooped everyones then he puts me in ignore.

keep up the great work!

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Excuses, excuses..... He merely shared a link that he found. None of us knows the truth. You can say Brady refuted the claim, but theres ZERO knowledge if that's fact. He could just be trying to stay face. You still post garbage links using them as fact. Even ones that are false. Dont try and defend it.= HYPOCRISY

Here's more rinse, repeat. I'm not defending anyone, just pointing out your Boomhauer jibberish! You chime in on others conversations just as I have. How about staying out of others conversations yourself? In fact, leave the forum, this is a BRONCOS board and stop being a hypocrite?!

Lastly, who cares what team anyone chooses? Just because they aren't geographically located near a certain team doesn't make them lesser of a fan. NFL fans span the globe that cheer for all 32 teams. You have no right to debate that. You have no clue as to why they choose a team. This is just more of your Boomhauer jibberish! Get new material.
    How dumb are you? These are words from Brady himself on his Instagram page.

As far as CanDB is concerned, he keeps accusing me of being Bucs fan, which I gave no indication of and suggests that I will switch teams. So will continue to accuse him of choosing a team that doesn't make any sense based on where he lives. He's a fake Broncos fan.

And you want fans of others teams to leave the smack forum so you Broncos fans can smack among yourselves? Yeah, that make sense.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-12-2020 at 09:41 AM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

He likes to mention me in every post and also claims to have whooped everyones then he puts me in ignore.

Actually I didn't...I'm not going to respond to everyone of your dumb posts. I can only deal with you in small doses each day.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Uh isn’t that what the GOAT Peyton Manning did when accused of taking HGH?

Tell all Special Ed, what’s the difference.
    Does a cheating Tim Brady hold more credibility than the honorable Peyton Manning!

Yeah PFM sat on a woman’s face by accident but he was forgiven.
    We all make mistakes just like that time you crapped your pants. Well maybe you weren’t but still Ms Contracdicting Special Ed, explain your asinine cherry picking.

BTW you’re not a Brady fan so why do you care so much if he didn’t like McRtard!
    Why are you bringing up Manning? He is and always will be a Colt.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-12-2020 at 08:39 AM.

Why are you bringing up Manning? He is and always will be a Colt.
    So glad you took the liberty to answer to your new moniker (rump raging troll)...

Peyton WAS a colt but grew into a fantastic DENVER Bronco! I’m also hearing that he’s possibly Elways heir apparent for next Broncos GM.

You on the other hand can keep on dreamin of Stidham actually becoming something though!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-12-2020 at 09:09 AM.

It's been 4 years since your last super bowl and you still haven't turned your team around. Maybe that will happen next year (or maybe not). One down year for the Pats in 2020 is not the same as what Denver went through. If we draft Trevor Lawrence or Justin Fields, we'll be back to the top a lot sooner than you think.
    You guys are going to be 8-8 for the rest of time and forever be in quarterback purgatory!
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I won’t Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

So glad you took the liberty to answer to your new moniker (rump raging troll)...

Peyton WAS a colt but grew into a fantastic DENVER Bronco! I’m also hearing that he’s possibly Elways heir apparent for next Broncos GM.

You on the other hand can keep on dreamin of Stidham actually becoming something though!
    No one is going to associate Manning with the Broncos. The only reason you keep bringing him up is because you are insecure about about Brady being the GOAT and Elway doesn't measure up. So you bring up a top 5 QB who happened to play for your team for a few years. He was 14 years a Colt and only 4 years a Bronco. There is a statue outside the Colts stadium for him. There is no statue for him in Denver. Does anyone remember Favre as a Viking or Jet? The vast majority of his retirement speech was on his time with the Colts.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-12-2020 at 09:47 AM.

No one is going to associate Manning with the Broncos. The only reason you keep bringing him up is because you are insecure about about Brady being the GOAT and Elway doesn't measure up.

that comment right there may just be the single most asinine comment of all time...

peyton manning is the only QB to ever win a super bowl with 2 different teams, 1 of which is the denver broncos, so therefore anytime somebody looks that question up i wonder what answer they will find?? sure as hell can't be colts only now could it?

only QB in history to accomplish this but wait just a minute now, the all-mighty brady now has the same opportunity to accomplish this feat...will the great one be able duplicate what manning did? if he cannot then how the hell could he be considered the goat?

How dumb are you? These are words from Brady himself on his Instagram page.

As far as CanDB is concerned, he keeps accusing me of being Bucs fan, which I gave no indication of and suggests that I will switch teams. So will continue to accuse him of choosing a team that doesn't make any sense based on where he lives. He's a fake Broncos fan.

And you want fans of others teams to leave the smack forum so you Broncos fans can smack among yourselves? Yeah, that make sense.
    Boomhauer, you do not disappoint...... Just because he "said" it himself, doesn't make it truth. How many times do athletes say things just to stay "face"? It happens all the time.

Yes, I'd love YOU to leave the forum, not all fans. I actually miss Baph. He actually put thought and data in a discussion, not just trolling Boomhauer jibberish and repeat.......... If you'd learn to not troll and lie all the time, people might have a good football discussion with you, even in a smack nature. Do better!

No one is going to associate Manning with the Broncos. The only reason you keep bringing him up is because you are insecure about about Brady being the GOAT and Elway doesn't measure up. So you bring up a top 5 QB who happened to play for your team for a few years. He was 14 years a Colt and only 4 years a Bronco. There is a statue outside the Colts stadium for him. There is no statue for him in Denver. Does anyone remember Favre as a Viking or Jet? The vast majority of his retirement speech was on his time with the Colts.
    Yep he has a statue in INDY however he lives in Denver and has attended many more bronco training camps opposed to the few he’s attended in INDY.

As far as John Elway is concerned, his numbers were down in the early half of his career because of a coach named Dan Reeves who wanted to run the ball 80% of the time.

The moment Reeves was fired Elways numbers skyrocketed to the top of the league and if not for Dan Reeves you would’ve seen John Elway record more league MVP’s and win more Super Bowl rings.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

that comment right there may just be the single most asinine comment of all time...

peyton manning is the only QB to ever win a super bowl with 2 different teams, 1 of which is the denver broncos, so therefore anytime somebody looks that question up i wonder what answer they will find?? sure as hell can't be colts only now could it?

only QB in history to accomplish this but wait just a minute now, the all-mighty brady now has the same opportunity to accomplish this feat...will the great one be able duplicate what manning did? if he cannot then how the hell could he be considered the goat?
    Sadly the league will do all it could do to help Brady accomplish this feat.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-12-2020 at 11:50 AM.