• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stackhouser
    All-Pro
    • Aug 2008

Jerrett Stidham vs. Drew Lock

Lets look at the last two years in college for both players in contrast to the WHOLE team games that were won.

Jerrett Stidham

In 14 games he threw for 3158 yards - 66.5% - 18 tds & 6 ints - QBR 151.0

In 13 games he threw for 2794 yards - 60.7% - 18 tds & 5 ints - QBR 137.7

Drew Lock

In 13 games he threw for 3964 yards - 57.8% - 44 tds & 13 ints - QBR 165.7

In 13 games he threw for 3498 yards - 62.9% - 28 tds & 8 ints - QBR 147.7

Combining the two years

Stidham - 739 pass att. - 5952 yds - 63.6% - 36 tds - 11 ints - 154 yds rushing (1 yd in 2018) - QBR 144.35

Lock - 856 pass att. - 7462 yds - 60.4% - 72 tds - 21 ints - 286 yds rushing - QBR 156.7

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........ I don't think Stidham beat any team by himself. His numbers aren't there to support it!!! Just saying.
    Last edited by Stackhouser; 05-06-2020, 08:59 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

• BroncosFanInPA
      Football Immortal
      • Oct 2003

the angry troll is just bitter because he tried & tried for years to get our respect but just couldn't help being a nasty troll all through the years...

now the troll has come to realize that it's over in chowderland & his cheating team will stink for many years to come & we will be at the top once again for years to come, it's just too bad the pansies won't be around for the playoffs because that was always a sure win for the broncos & especially the afc championship...guaranteed win for the broncos.
      sigpic

Comment

• TommyBrady12
        Practice Squad
        • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
        LOL.................... Rinse, Repeat!!!

One mans opinion is NOT factual data that supports that absolutely "no serious football expert would agree on".... Try again.

Need a tissue??? He asked the general question if Foxborough is less than an hour drive from Boston. At no point did he say on game day with that EXACT questioning..... That's not illogical. I thought you were our online grammar consultant Boomhauer?? You're just assuming that's what he meant, not what was exactly asked........ Tisk tisk, you're slacking!!
        Thanks, but CanDB can fight his own battles. For whatever reason, whenever I get into it with Sam Z or another poster, you come to the rescue. The world doesn't center around you, so mind your own business,
        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• samparnell
          Soy Capitan Meshpoint
          • Nov 2007

"Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• samparnell
            Soy Capitan Meshpoint
            • Nov 2007

Against the Jets last year, the Pats had a 30-7 lead in the 4th quarter when Belichick benched Brady and put Stidham in to protect it. He went 2 of 4 with a pick six. Belichick put Brady back in and the Pats won 30-14. Jarrett Stidham made no more appearances after that in spite of New England having big leads in five of the next thirteen games.

No wonder Brady wanted out of New England. He couldn't get any rest because the backup QB couldn't be trusted to protect a 23 point lead in the 4th quarter.

Comment

• TommyBrady12
              Practice Squad
              • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
              Jerrett Stidham vs. Drew Lock

Lets look at the last two years in college for both players in contrast to the WHOLE team games that were won.

Jerrett Stidham

In 14 games he threw for 3158 yards - 66.5% - 18 tds & 6 ints - QBR 151.0

In 13 games he threw for 2794 yards - 60.7% - 18 tds & 5 ints - QBR 137.7

Drew Lock

In 13 games he threw for 3964 yards - 57.8% - 44 tds & 13 ints - QBR 165.7

In 13 games he threw for 3498 yards - 62.9% - 28 tds & 8 ints - QBR 147.7

Combining the two years

Stidham - 739 pass att. - 5952 yds - 63.6% - 36 tds - 11 ints - 154 yds rushing (1 yd in 2018) - QBR 144.35

Lock - 856 pass att. - 7462 yds - 60.4% - 72 tds - 21 ints - 286 yds rushing - QBR 156.7

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........ I don't think Stidham beat any team by himself. His numbers aren't there to support it!!! Just saying.
              In college football it's all about the competition. Lock clearly padded his stats against inferior opponents like UT Martin, Eastern Mi and a bunch of other nobody schools. Against superior opponents like Georgia, Alabama, and LSU he folded. On the other hand, Stidham beat Georgia and Alabama in 2017. Tell me, how many number 1 and 2 ranked teams did Lock beat? Looks like Lock isn't meant for prime time...just sayin'.
              Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-06-2020, 09:52 AM.
              Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Assassin27
                Captain
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                In college football it's all about the competition. Lock clearly padded his stats against inferior opponents like UT Martin, Eastern Mi and a bunch of other nobody schools. Against superior opponents like Georgia, Alabama, and LSU he folded. On the other hand, Stidham beat Georgia and Alabama in 2017. Tell me, how many number 1 and 2 ranked teams did Lock beat? Looks like Lock isn't meant for prime time...just sayin'.
                You talk nobody schools? Lets talk Pro teams. Stidham cant even protect a big lead while Lock has beaten pro teams

2-4 and a pick 6 tell me is that prime time?
                Last edited by Assassin27; 05-06-2020, 10:25 AM.
                sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

• TommyBrady12
                  Practice Squad
                  • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                  You talk nobody schools? Lets talk Pro teams. Stidham cant even protect a big lead while Lock has beaten pro teams
                  Yeah, we'll see next year when Stidham has a few starts under his belt. It's not like Lock's first game was amazing either - 134 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT.

Comment

• samparnell
                    Soy Capitan Meshpoint
                    • Nov 2007

The third QB picked in 2019 made seven starts and was 2-5. He completed 58.6% of his passes for 1365 yards, 7 TDs and 7 picks.

The fourth QB picked in 2019 made five starts and is 4-1. He completed 64% of his passes for 1020 yards, 7 TDs and 3 picks.

The fifth QB picked in 2019 made two starts and is 0-2. He completed 54% of his passes for 228 yards, 0 TDs and 4 picks.

The sixth QB picked in 2019 made three starts and is 0-3. He completed 47% of his passes for 474 yards, 2 TDs and 2 picks.

The seventh QB picked in 2019 had one relief appearance, was two of four with a pick six and was benched the remainder of the season.

Name those QBs. Who do you feel good about?

Comment

• Assassin27
                      Captain
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                      Yeah, we'll see next year when Stidham has a few starts under his belt. It's not like Lock's first game was amazing either - 134 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT.
                      Better then 2-4 and a pick 6. At least Lock scored some points he didn't give the other team points....just saying!
                      Last edited by Assassin27; 05-06-2020, 10:29 AM.
                      sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                      Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                      PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

• CanDB
                        Football Immortal
                        • Mar 2008

If I was never a fan before, and had no local ties....I would study the teams and realize that The Broncos are in the upper echelon of who I would want to cheer for:

1) Young group of exciting O talent
                        2) Cool QB with a big arm, excellent tools, and is likeable. Many other likeable players to become a fan of.
                        3) Solid D
                        4) Bright days ahead, given 4 and 1 finish, and good draft
                        5) For me...a relatively short plane trip away
                        6) Excellent city and surrounding area
                        7) Great history!

If I was looking at The pats:
                        1) Ship is sinking a little
                        2) Grouchy coach
                        3) Poor draft
                        4) No idea what O will be like, given the unproven QB, and few weapons
                        5) History was really good, but only for a couple of decades
                        6) Little apparent personality
                        7) Asterisks....not the Don Shula way

Simple decision!

Comment

• TommyBrady12
                          Practice Squad
                          • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                          Better then 2-4 and a pick 6. At least Lock scored some points he didn't give the other team points....just saying!
                          Yeah, well Lock had all week to practice with the starters leading up to his first game while Stidham didn't...there's a major difference.

Comment

• BroncosFanInPA
                            Football Immortal
                            • Oct 2003

sigpic

Comment

• TommyBrady12
                              Practice Squad
                              • Jan 2014

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              If I was never a fan before, and had no local ties....I would study the teams and realize that The Broncos are in the upper echelon of who I would want to cheer for:

1) Young group of exciting O talent
                              2) Cool QB with a big arm, excellent tools, and is likeable. Many other likeable players to become a fan of.
                              3) Solid D
                              4) Bright days ahead, given 4 and 1 finish, and good draft
                              5) For me...a relatively short plane trip away
                              6) Excellent city and surrounding area
                              7) Great history!

If I was looking at The pats:
                              1) Ship is sinking a little
                              2) Grouchy coach
                              3) Poor draft
                              4) No idea what O will be like, given the unproven QB, and few weapons
                              5) History was really good, but only for a couple of decades
                              6) Little apparent personality
                              7) Asterisks....not the Don Shula way

Simple decision!
                              You Canadians don't know much about our sport...do you? How can the Pats draft be poor when the season hasn't even started? And how great would it be to pick in the top 15 every year like all the other crap teams? And you went 0-4 in Super Bowls before actually winning one...we went 0-2.

Comment

• BroncosFanInPA
                                Football Immortal
                                • Oct 2003

man where the hell is baphat? at least he provided some substance every now & then.

this guy....nothing but trash

stinkham the answer? dear god i can't wait for the trainwreck
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X