Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 543
  1. #331
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    35,950
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Yup, can't answer the question...because a) you don't know and are not familiar with the Patriots 2020 draft class and b) it's too early to tell.
    Dude, the get a life aspect suits you just fine...not too early to know.

    BUT...you have The Bucs! Thank heaven Tom finally made the decision to have fun again. And go farther than his old "deflated" team. Then again, BB was really helpful when Tom had to explain that....as in, he was on the first stagecoach out of town.

    Loyal that dude!

  2. #332
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,768
    BB loyal like the Pats fanbase...NOT
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpg2020 HOFER!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

  3. #333
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    35,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    BB loyal like the Pats fanbase...NOT
    Yeah....I can still imagine how it went down:

    BB to Tom: "Hey dude... here, I'm handing you the "deflated" ball. See ya."

  4. #334
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,417
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    What does facing the number 1 defense in the league during practice have anything to do with getting practice reps with the 1s on offense? You do realize that starting quarterbacks need work with the starters, right?
    Really, so Brady still needed work after an entire offseason of work while Drew Lock got in “ONE week of practice” with only one starting caliber WR?


    Quote Originally Posted by Special Ed
    And if you bothered to even watch Stidham's 4 snaps the INT could easily have been a miscommunication between QB and receiver...something they would have ironed out in practice.
    Does the playcalling change? If Jarrett Stidham has to know the proper terminology of the playbook, why in the world would Bill Belichick confuse him with different playcalling terminology while running the scout team in practice against the starting defense?

    My point is the playcalling is the same and even though it’s a backup center working with Stidham on the scout team, Stidham still should understand the timing and clockwork and know the proper terminology of the playbook. There must had been “miscommunication” because Stidham is an idiot!

    Quote Originally Posted by Special Ed
    On the other hand, Lock practiced all week with the Broncos 1s on offense before facing the Chargers. Do I have to explain everything to you?
    Again Lock only required “a weeks” worth of practice with only ONE starting Caliber WR while Brady still need reps with Edelman, Sanu, Burkhead etc after an entire off-season and training camp?

    Quote Originally Posted by Special Ed
    In any event, both Stidham and Lock went 2 for 4 on their first series. Lock played an entire game, Stidham did not. NE was fighting for a playoff spot, while Denver was testing their new QB to see if he has what it takes to play in this league. So it's easy to see why Belichick went back to Brady for the rest of the game.

    In any event, I can't wait to see Lock under failed HC (and now Broncos OC) Pat Shurmer!
    I Could see why you would say Pat Shurmur is a failed offensive coordinator when he couldn’t resurrect the career of an old fart at quarterback that stomped your pansy’s asses into the dirt in not one, but two Super Bowl’s.

    And before you go off all half cack about Jones being the starter, keep in mind that he wasn’t getting the “first team reps” in training camp...
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-06-2020 at 05:10 PM.

  5. #335
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Really, so Brady still needed work after an entire offseason of work while Drew Lock got in “ONE week of practice” with only one starting caliber WR?




    Does the playcalling change? If Jarrett Stidham has to know the proper terminology of the playbook, why in the world would Bill Belichick confuse him with different playcalling terminology while running the scout team in practice against the starting defense?

    My point is the playcalling is the same and even though it’s a backup center working with Stidham on the scout team, Stidham still should understand the timing and clockwork and know the proper terminology of the playbook. There must had been “miscommunication” because Stidham is an idiot!



    Again Lock only required “a weeks” worth of practice with only ONE starting Caliber WR while Brady still need reps with Gronk, Edelman, Burkhead etc after an entire off-season and training camp?



    I Could see why you would say Pat Shurmur is a failed offensive coordinator when he couldn’t resurrect the career of an old fart at quarterback that stomped your pansy’s asses into the dirt in not one, but two Super Bowl’s.

    And before you go off all half cack about Jones being the starter, keep in mind that he wasn’t getting the “first team reps” in training camp like Brady was on planet ass...
    You clearly don't get how an NFL offense operates. Any good head coach knows his starting QB needs reps with the starters the week of a game. In NE, the game plan changes from game to game - not the same dumb game plan the Broncos run each week. So yeah, there was some issues on Stidham's first series as an NFL starter - big deal. Ironically, Lock had all week to practice with the 1s on offense and still didn't look great against LAC.

    As far as Daniel Jones is concerned., he WAS the starter from week 1 for the Giants and played in 13 of 16 games. Shurmer had a talented guy like him at QB and still got fired!
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  6. #336
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,768
    Back to the original topic.Going to be a very long season for the Pats fans. So really tell us all how it feels with uncertainty? Has the arrogance been slapped right out of your mouth? Please tell us
    Last edited by Assassin27; 05-06-2020 at 05:43 PM.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpg2020 HOFER!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

  7. #337
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FORT COLLINS COLORADO
    Posts
    8,514
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    In college football it's all about the competition. Lock clearly padded his stats against inferior opponents like UT Martin, Eastern Mi and a bunch of other nobody schools. Against superior opponents like Georgia, Alabama, and LSU he folded. On the other hand, Stidham beat Georgia and Alabama in 2017. Tell me, how many number 1 and 2 ranked teams did Lock beat? Looks like Lock isn't meant for prime time...just sayin'.
    Stidham got carried alot by Kerryon Johnson. both the Georgia game and teh Bama

    the defense has alot been really good sense 2017. sense 2017 Auburn has had 23 players drafted. Mizzou in that same time has had 6 players drafted. Auburns highest Drafted pick during this time on offense was Kerryon Johnson in the second. even though the picks has been mainly defense there are a few other picks. Mizzous highest Offense player Drafted outside lock was Albert O in 4th. to say he won against those teams may be true but he had a massively more talented team then lock ever did. he put up worst numbers even though he had better players around him. i bet you put Stidham on Mizzou and he doesn't win against those teams. the talent on the feilds for a Mizzou vs Bama or a Mizzou vs Georgia is kinda crazy. i mean bama had as many players drafted in the first 2 rounds then Mizzou has had sense 2017. i don't see how these are comparible. i mean Auburn this year has had more players Drafted this year then mizzou has had drafted sense 2017. the talent is just to different for this to be a fair comparison

    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

  8. #338
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,417
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You clearly don't get how an NFL offense operates. Any good head coach knows his starting QB needs reps with the starters the week of a game. In NE, the game plan changes from game to game - not the same dumb game plan the Broncos run each week. So yeah, there was some issues on Stidham's first series as an NFL starter - big deal. Ironically, Lock had all week to practice with the 1s on offense and still didn't look great against LAC.

    As far as Daniel Jones is concerned., he WAS the starter from week 1 for the Giants and played in 13 of 16 games. Shurmer had a talented guy like him at QB and still got fired!
    So Jones is a talented guy but Stidham is not?

    Are you basing this on draft position AGAIN?

    If so, then AGAIN you’re implying that Ryan Leaf and David Carr we’re better QBs than Brady!

    Again Stidham was getting plenty of reps against a REAL STARTING NFL defense week in and week out. STOP attempting to justify his crap play. There was miscommunication on that snap because Stidham isn’t what you think he is and like someone I know in here


    Oh but I know I know
    “whaaaa you don’t know anything about football... whaaaa” “BRADY WAS GETTING ALL THE STARTING REPS”.

    Yeah No Duh Sherlock. I understand you have nothing but straws to grasp!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-07-2020 at 06:22 AM.

  9. #339
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    So Jones is a talented guy but Stidham is not?

    Are you basing this on draft position AGAIN?

    If so, then AGAIN you’re implying that Ryan Leaf and David Carr we’re better QBs than Brady!

    Again Stidham was getting plenty of reps against a REAL STARTING NFL defense week in and week out. STOP attempting to justify his crap play. There was miscommunication on that snap because Stidham isn’t what you think he is and like someone I know in here


    Oh but I know I know
    “whaaaa you don’t know anything about football... whaaaa” “BRADY WAS GETTING ALL THE STARTING REPS”.

    Yeah No Duh Sherlock. I understand you have nothing but straws to grasp!
    you are a moron if you think a QB is crap because he went 2 for 4 on one series and threw a pick. Brady went 1 for 4 on his first and only series of 2000, and he ended up being the greatest. I trust Bill's judgment in evaluating QBs (reportedly likes him better than Garrappolo) over a former strip club bouncer...k, thanks.

    How about explaining to me why Lock, who was getting all the first team reps in December, played poorly in 4 out of 5 starts? I don't care what his record is - he faced only a couple of good teams (lost badly to the eventual super bowl champion and beat another playoff team).
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-07-2020 at 07:49 AM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  10. #340
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Las Manzanitas, NM
    Posts
    31,485
    Belichick is going with Stidham in order to tank, so they can trade up for Trevor Lawrence. That is all.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

  11. #341
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,768
    Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Belichick is going with Stidham in order to tank, so they can trade up for Trevor Lawrence. That is all.
    Pats are going to stink anyways.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpg2020 HOFER!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

  12. #342
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    35,950
    Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Belichick is going with Stidham in order to tank, so they can trade up for Trevor Lawrence. That is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    Pats are going to stink anyways.
    BB will blow it and win about 8 games, and they will be stuck in mediocre-ville, until he decides to jump in his boat and retire.

  13. #343
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,417
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    you are a moron if you think a QB is crap because he went 2 for 4 on one series and threw a pick. Brady went 1 for 4 on his first and only series of 2000, and he ended up being the greatest. I trust Bill's judgment in evaluating QBs (reportedly likes him better than Garrappolo) over a former strip club bouncer...k, thanks.

    How about explaining to me why Lock, who was getting all the first team reps in December, played poorly in 4 out of 5 starts? I don't care what his record is - he faced only a couple of good teams (lost badly to the eventual super bowl champion and beat another playoff team).
    And you’re a “moron” if you think working with the scout team does nothing for a young NFL QB.

    Yes I was a strip club bouncer but I earned that money fairly unlike that cheater Belichick. Secondly, I never asked for your approval nor would I want it from someone who condones a low life cheater.

    Speaking of the low life, Bill only likes Stidham better because he doesn’t have Garapalo but we all know he attempted to trade for him this past off-season. It was reported in Santa Clara.

    That cheating idiot would also say that he likes Stidham better than Brady and I know you’d hop in your sheep’s costume and follow his bogus statement like a fool. Just try and tell me you wouldn’t!

    Anything else, Special Ed?

  14. #344
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,768
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    BB will blow it and win about 8 games, and they will be stuck in mediocre-ville, until he decides to jump in his boat and retire.
    Then McDummy will take over and really mess things up.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpg2020 HOFER!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

  15. #345
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    Pats are going to stink anyways.
    Yup, we could potentially be the Denver Broncos of the AFC East...
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •