Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Nice try...you posted the same thing twice and deleted it. That's why I quoted it twice. No need to be a liar.
    I never lied....its internet magic!!! BTW....who cares if I accidentally posted twice????

So, do Foxborough residents not attend Boston games??? I need to know. It's important to me. Maybe we will visit Foxborough and skip Boston.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I never lied....its internet magic!!! BTW....who cares if I accidentally posted twice????

So, do Foxborough residents not attend Boston games??? I need to know. It's important to me. Maybe we will visit Foxborough and skip Boston.
    People who want to go to a Patriots game travel to Foxborough. Hence, a trip to Boston will only get you part of the way there. It's like if I wanted to go see the Broncos in that toilet bowl stadium (by the way it looks TV) then a trip to Boulder would be insufficient.

Funny how the closest NFL team to you is the Vikings yet you're a Broncos fan...hmm....
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    In the postseason the Pats have accomplished nothing against us but TB12 will never talk about that
    Denver beat them 11 straight times as well but he wonít talk about that either.

Talk about a little tulip!

People who want to go to a Patriots game travel to Foxborough. Hence, a trip to Boston will only get you part of the way there. It's like if I wanted to go see the Broncos in that toilet bowl stadium (by the way it looks TV) then a trip to Boulder would be insufficient.

Funny how the closest NFL team to you is the Vikings yet you're a Broncos fan...hmm....
    Your logic is missing the main ingredient, logic. IF my wife and I ever go to a pats game we will visit Boston.

Denver has a great stadium!! Can't wait to return!

I didn't know the definition of fan allegiance was the shorter distance between two points. But guess what, there are Viking season ticket holders where I live. I don't mind them.

So do Foxborough fans attend games in Boston, or is that shunned, given that great distance?

Your logic is missing the main ingredient, logic. IF my wife and I ever go to a pats game we will visit Boston.

Denver has a great stadium!! Can't wait to return!

I didn't know the definition of fan allegiance was the shorter distance between two points. But guess what, there are Viking season ticket holders where I live. I don't mind them.

So do Foxborough fans attend games in Boston, or is that shunned, given that great distance?
    Not really. You said you and your wife wanted to go to a Pats game...in Boston, where the Pats don't play. And talk about missing logic - you plan on going to a Pats game before visiting Boston?
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Not really. You said you and your wife wanted to go to a Pats game...in Boston, where the Pats don't play. And talk about missing logic - you plan on going to a Pats game before visiting Boston?
    Dude, lets start over.

1 + 1 = 2. Good job!

J-a-c-k a-n-d J-i-l-l. Nicely done.

Take a breather, It's a lot.

Dude, lets start over.

1 + 1 = 2. Good job!

J-a-c-k a-n-d J-i-l-l. Nicely done.

Take a breather, It's a lot.
    Now it's "If my wife and I ever go to a Pats game, we will visit Boston." This implies the primary purpose of your trip is the Pats game. BTW, you need to fly into Boston first before going out to Foxborough, so logically you have to visit Boston first. This is something you didn't pick up on. Not surprised. You, Miller58, and Sam Z should take a trip out to Foxborough to see our 6 Super Bowl banners.

Now it's "If my wife and I ever go to a Pats game, we will visit Boston." This implies the primary purpose of your trip is the Pats game. BTW, you need to fly into Boston first before going out to Foxborough, so logically you have to visit Boston first. This is something you didn't pick up on. Not surprised. You, Miller58, and Sam Z should take a trip out to Foxborough to see our 6 Super Bowl banners.
    Wow....remind me not to hire you when I want something done on time. You spend enormous amounts of time regurgitating something that was not worth regurgitating in the first place. But it does make us feel like barfing a little.

Here's a tip...get the story right the first time, and then you can spend more time playing your kid video games.

One more thing....turn out the lights, the party's over. Then again, you're a buc fan.
    Last edited by CanDB; 05-04-2020 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post

Some guy name Elway right?
    Went 11-0 vs New England as a player. Including 1-0 in postseason.

Brady has a losing record (8-9) against just one team in the NFL: Denver Broncos
    1-3 in the postseason, where he is suppose to be his best.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Some guy name Elway right?
    Went 11-0 vs New England as a player. Including 1-0 in postseason.

Brady has a losing record (8-9) against just one team in the NFL: Denver Broncos
    1-3 in the postseason, where he is suppose to be his best.
    He doesnít consider that because the NFL didnít start until 2001.

Either that or the 1960s and cable TV didnít arrive on planet ass until 2001!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-04-2020 at 07:29 PM.

I guess I wasted money on my Stidham jersey...
    Hahaha you actually bought a Stidham Jersey?

Sorry, sorry but was this before or after you bought the TompaTommy12 Jersey?
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-05-2020 at 07:11 AM.

Hahaha you actually bought a Stidham Jersey?

Sorry, sorry but was this before or after you bought the TompaTommy12 Jersey?
    TB12 I know itís warm in Florida. Next time you cut your shorts i want you to put your arms on your side mark where your middle finger extends and then go down about 10 more inches. Mark you short there and then cut them.
    Just a better look pal.

Wow....remind me not to hire you when I want something done on time. You spend enormous amounts of time regurgitating something that was not worth regurgitating in the first place. But it does make us feel like barfing a little.

Here's a tip...get the story right the first time, and then you can spend more time playing your kid video games.

One more thing....turn out the lights, the party's over. Then again, you're a buc fan.
    Here's a tip for you - be clear the first time you state something and you won't waste my time. One of these days I'll go to Boulder, Co to see the Broncos play...oh wait...

I prefer to talk about the recent past...not stuff that happened in the 80s and early 90s. For whatever reason, you love talking about stuff that happened nearly 30-40 years ago.

[B{I prefer to talk about the recent past[/B]...not stuff that happened in the 80s and early 90s. For whatever reason, you love talking about stuff that happened nearly 30-40 years ago.
    Ok letís talk about the 2013 AFC championship! Oh wait, your pansies lost.

Letís talk about the 2015 AFC championship!
    Oh wait your pansies lost that one too.

Letís talk about you and this forum. I gotta admit you are a glutton for punishment. I mean just like your pansies, you continue to come here where you get youíre ass handed to you every time!

You must be a masochist.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-05-2020 at 08:19 AM.