Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    If his dog is the brains, what does it say about Elway that a dog has outperformed him over the past 10 years?
    Really, but can he do it without cheating?

Both are GMs but Elway does not resort to habitual offensive acts
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-27-2020 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    If his dog is the brains, what does it say about Elway that a dog has outperformed him over the past 10 years?
    Do we have to go over those Broncos own The pats stats again? Dude????!!!!

So now you're telling me that Brady wanted out because of the dog?? Guess Gronk didn't like the poor thing either.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuts4koi View Post
    Especially with the draft performance they had thanks to Belicheat. That draft was terrible.
    Based on whoís evaluation? If you can find anyone with 8 or more SB championships that say BB screwed up this draft Iíll listen. Anybody? Anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Do we have to go over those Broncos own The pats stats again? Dude????!!!!

So now you're telling me that Brady wanted out because of the dog?? Guess Gronk didn't like the poor thing either.
    We'll see how good Brady is in Arians offense...my guess is they'll make the playoffs but will be a 5th seed. He's going to miss Bill.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Time will tell folks. Anybody want to bet a 1 year self exile from this site on the best overall NFL record between Denver and New England in the next season that culminates in a SB championship?

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Time will tell folks. Anybody want to bet a 1 year self exile from this site on the best overall NFL record between Denver and New England in the next season that culminates in a SB championship?
    It must be tough for you patsies to make such a bad decision....cuz you love this place so much. Can't seem to shake ya.

It must be tough for you patsies to make such a bad decision....cuz you love this place so much. Can't seem to shake ya.
    So, thatís a bet?

So, that’s a bet?
    I don't bet much, and I certainly don't bet with folks that I do not know if they'll pay up. You might cheat a wee bit.....

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    1st Kc, 2nd Baltimore, 3rd everyone else.
    Unfortunately your right

KC and Baltimore will be the teams to beat in the AFC, and SF & NOís gonna be the NFC teams with GB deciding to add depth at QB and RB ( there best two players were Rodgers and Jones lol!

I don't bet much, and I certainly don't bet with folks that I do not know if they'll pay up. You might cheat a wee bit.....
    Yeah, Iíd dodge that bet if I were a Broncos fan too....

So the bet is if Denver has a better record you leave for a year?

Iím pretty sure that is what will happen if we have more wins regardless of a bet or not!!!!!!
    I donít want you guys to leave! We already lost our Charger fan and his side kick no rings! Canít lose our Patriot Pals, especially if we are back in the postseason and your not for the first time in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Unfortunately your right

KC and Baltimore will be the teams to beat in the AFC, and SF & NOís gonna be the NFC teams with GB deciding to add depth at QB and RB ( there best two players were Rodgers and Jones lol!
    Both the Broncos and Chargers should field better teams as well. I understand Herbert is the new guy in LA but I donít see him playing over Taylor anytime soon. Anyway both should post better records than New England even if Cam Newton signs on with them.

What the hell kind of satisfaction would either side get out of that?

First of all you donít have the CP rank to offer such a wager.

Secondly, I want you here, so I could rub every last bit of it in your stinking face.

FTR....can you explain this? We own you in play, over the history of the league. So what do you exactly mean? Next SB winner?? Not sure what you mean. Dude, you will not be catching up with us. But explain the SB part.

Based on who’s evaluation? If you can find anyone with 8 or more SB championships that say BB screwed up this draft I’ll listen. Anybody? Anybody?
    The past is the past. This is now. Name one of the Patsie's draft choices that makes that team better?
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!