Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    And you’re a “moron” if you think working with the scout team does nothing for a young NFL QB.
    I didn't say it didn't...what I said was that there is an enormous benefit to practicing with the first string offense...something your little brain can't comprehend.

And you are so quick to tell us how good Lock is - tell me, when has Denver ever drafted a great quarterback in its history? Your team doesn't exactly have a good track record on drafting QBs, which is why they either trade for one or sign one in FA. On the other hand, we've drafted Bledsoe, Brady, and Garrappolo. So I trust Bill's judgment over yours.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-07-2020 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    Then McDummy will take over and really mess things up.
    Probably get rid of the QB and go after Bortles.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Probably get rid of the QB and go after Bortles.
    Would not surprise me!!!!!
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpg2020 HOFER!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I didn't say it didn't...what I said was that there is an enormous benefit to practicing with the first string offense...something your little brain can't comprehend.

And you are so quick to tell us how good Lock is - tell me, when has Denver ever drafted a great quarterback in its history? Your team doesn't exactly have a good track record on drafting QBs, which is why they either trade for one or sign one in FA. On the other hand, we've drafted Bledsoe, Brady, and Garrappolo. So I trust Bill's judgment over yours.
    What is it that YOU cant comprehend?

You were/are making excuses as to why Stidham isn't very good. I said he's mimicking the opposing teams QB and practicing against the first team defense in order to help them prepare for that weeks opponent. In doing so he's gaining valuable experience against a starting NFL defense therefore he should had played better.

Timing and clock work comes from that experience in practice. It doesn't matter that Brady took all the first team reps, its Stidhams job to be prepared to step in at any time and he wasn't because he's no good.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND??? Its not JUST about first team reps... The only thing he is missing is the chemistry but everything else he should of had down however he didn't because he's not very good...

Lock played as a rookie against four NFL teams and prevailed. Stidham couldn't even produce a snap correctly yet you have the nerve to ignorantly run that stink hole in your face. Yes Lock got valuable game time experience AGAINST REAL NFL DEFENSES, exactly what Stidham was doing with the first team defense each week while Lock was on IR for most of the year.

Lock picked it all up so much better in such a short time while Stidham was active all season is because hes a far better player not to mention smarter.

Oh goodness Stidham didn't have the chance to build chemistry, so what hes supposed to be a pro football player and he was active while Lock sat on IR, Special Ed.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-07-2020 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    What is it that YOU cant comprehend?

You were/are making excuses as to why Stidham isn't very good. I said he's mimicking the opposing teams QB and practicing against the first team defense in order to help them prepare for that weeks opponent. In doing so he's gaining valuable experience against a starting NFL defense therefore he should had played better.

Timing and clock work comes from that experience in practice. It doesn't matter that Brady took all the first team reps, its Stidhams job to be prepared to step in at any time and he wasn't because he's no good.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND??? Its not JUST about first team reps... The only thing he is missing is the chemistry but everything else he should of had down however he didn't because he's not very good...

Lock played as a rookie against four NFL teams and prevailed. Stidham couldn't even produce a snap correctly yet you have the nerve to ignorantly run that stink hole in your face.
    You clearly don't know football...you just proven what I've suspected for yours. For you to say being a scout team quarterback is the same as taking snaps with the regulars like Edelman, White, and others is mind boggling stupid. How many scout team QBs are successful in the NFL if it's such valuable experience? A QB doesn't just have to face top defenses but also has to be on the same page with his receivers. If a receiver runs the wrong route or isn't where he is supposed to be, guess what, bad things are going to happen. Mimicking Sam Darnold in practice doesn't help with repoire with his receivers. And I love how you already decided that Stidham sucks because of one bad series.

Now answer my questions. How many good QBs has Denver drafted in its history? Also, why did Lock suck in 4 out of 5 starts?
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

You clearly don't know football...you just proven what I've suspected for yours. For you to say being a scout team quarterback is the same as taking snaps with the regulars like Edelman, White, and others is mind boggling stupid. How many scout team QBs are successful in the NFL if it's such valuable experience? A QB doesn't just have to face top defenses but also has to be on the same page with his receivers. If a receiver runs the wrong route or isn't where he is supposed to be, guess what, bad things are going to happen. Mimicking Sam Darnold in practice doesn't help with repoire with his receivers. And I love how you already decided that Stidham sucks because of one bad series.

Now answer my questions. How many good QBs has Denver drafted in its history? Also, why did Lock suck in 4 out of 5 starts?
    ....you actually know nothing.

I feel a little for people who know nothing.

....you actually know nothing.

I feel a little for people who know nothing.
    In 4 games besides Houston, he threw for 711 yards, 4 TDs, 2 INTs...that averages out to 178 yards, 1 TD per game
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

In 4 games besides Houston, he threw for 711 yards, 4 TDs, 2 INTs...that averages out to 178 yards, 1 TD per game
    So you conveniently left out a big game on the road, against a playoff bound team. 309 yards passing, 3 TDs and 1 pic. 5 game total of 1010 yards, 7 TDs and just 3 pics, for a rate of 89.7....second in QBR in the league for rookies.

Just a few quick stats:

Their Last 5 games...

Tom Brady - 998 yards / 6 TDs / 3 pics / 6 sacks

Drew Lock - 1010 yards / 7 TDs / 3 pics / 5 sacks

QBR for 2019

Brady - 88
    Lock - 89.7

Oh wait, Locks' a rookie and Brady's the goat.
    Last edited by CanDB; 05-07-2020 at 10:51 AM.

So you conveniently left out a big game on the road, against a playoff bound team. 309 yards passing, 3 TDs and 1 pic. 5 game total of 1010 yards, 7 TDs and just 3 pics, for a rate of 89.7....second in QBR in the league for rookies.

Just a few quick stats:

Their Last 5 games...

Tom Brady - 998 yards / 6 TDs / 3 pics / 6 sacks

Drew Lock - 1010 yards / 7 TDs / 3 pics / 5 sacks

QBR for 2019

Brady - 88
    Lock - 89.7

Oh wait, Locks' a rookie and Brady's the goat.
    Yeah, great comparison between a 43 year old that is clearly on his way out of the league and a 23 year old QB who is supposed to be the next savior of the Broncos....

I left Houston game out because it was a statistical anomaly.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-07-2020 at 11:13 AM.

Yeah, great comparison between a 43 year old that is clearly on his way out of the league and a 23 year old QB who is supposed to be the next savior of the Broncos....

I left Houston game out because it was a statistical anomaly.
    Exceptions. Now Brady is a bum, and Lock is supposed to be playing at high speed in his first 5 games in the bigs. I can't wait to compare Stidham's first 5 games. Probably nothing but high % passes.

Anyway, If Lock progresses as I am sure he will, expect seriously good numbers this year, and for the next 10 or more.

Exceptions. Now Brady is a bum, and Lock is supposed to be playing at high speed in his first 5 games in the bigs. I can't wait to compare Stidham's first 5 games. Probably nothing but high % passes.

Anyway, If Lock progresses as I am sure he will, expect seriously good numbers this year, and for the next 10 or more.
    I didn't say Lock was going to be good or bad. I just don't necessarily see how he's going to be a star after 5 starts. And as I said before, Denver's track record in drafting good QBs...is laughable.

I didn't say Lock was going to be good or bad. I just don't necessarily see how he's going to be a star after 5 starts. And as I said before, Denver's track record in drafting good QBs...is laughable.
    Better than the goat, who you probably cried about for days, after he finally got out of the grasp of BB. Must have hurt when you read about his decision to leave, way back!! Most people said he would never leave....they didn't know him and his disenchantment.

Lock is the guy. He will lead us to the playoffs, time and time again. Plus he has a great support cast now, better than we've had for years.

No idea what our so called track record has to do with anything. We've had 2 of the best QBs that ever played the game! Few teams can say that. The only thing that matters is what's ahead. We see nothing but positive. Your view is really blurred, and that's why you hang on to your rear view....but again, 2 decades is not a history.

You’re laughable and in no position to judge. You condone cheating, deflating footballs, and destroying evidence! Who the hell would ever take your opinion serious.

Now it’s getting late, you’d better get back under that seaport port bridge before they close it on you!

Tom Brady wanted out.....thinking about it prior to last season, maybe way before.

That must hurt.

Tom Brady wanted out.....thinking about it prior to last season, maybe way before.

That must hurt.
    Wouldn’t you if you had the same stupid and annoying fans. Lol