Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 543
  1. #361
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Better than the goat, who you probably cried about for days, after he finally got out of the grasp of BB. Must have hurt when you read about his decision to leave, way back!! Most people said he would never leave....they didn't know him and his disenchantment.

    Lock is the guy. He will lead us to the playoffs, time and time again. Plus he has a great support cast now, better than we've had for years.

    No idea what our so called track record has to do with anything. We've had 2 of the best QBs that ever played the game! Few teams can say that. The only thing that matters is what's ahead. We see nothing but positive. Your view is really blurred, and that's why you hang on to your rear view....but again, 2 decades is not a history.
    I can think of a dozen or so quarterbacks who looked promising then fizzled out. Oh, and you promised me 3 Super Bowls for Denver by the end of the decade....
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-07-2020 at 12:24 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  2. #362
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Tom Brady wanted out.....thinking about it prior to last season, maybe way before.

    That must hurt.
    It actually doesn't, because unlike you, I actually know the patriots. It's clear Brady's abilities have been declining since the 2017 season. He got ring #6 in 2018 because of a strong defense and sound running game. If he wanted out WAY before, why did he keep signing new contracts with the team? He could have left after any one of those contracts ended, but he chose to stay in NE because he loved it here. Just because he wanted to leave doesn't make it an indictment against Belichick or the Patriots. He wanted to try something new - a new team, new system, etc. to see if he would succeed in a different environment. So sorry, try again.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-07-2020 at 12:30 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  3. #363
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Now it’s getting late, you’d better get back under that seaport port bridge before they close it on you!
    Dude, now you are making fun of homeless people? WTH? Before you were body shaming women and now it's comments about the homeless. And this is coming from a guy who's a strip club bouncer...
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-07-2020 at 12:30 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  4. #364
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    36,531
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I can think of a dozen or so quarterbacks who looked promising then fizzled out. Oh, and you promised me 3 Super Bowls for Denver by the end of the decade....
    I am sure this was another one of your inferences....

    But I like our chances of catching the pats in the not too distant future. We will own you forever, regardless.

  5. #365
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    36,531
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    It actually doesn't, because unlike you, I actually know the patriots. It's clear Brady's abilities have been declining since the 2017 season. He got ring #6 in 2018 because of a strong defense and sound running game. If he wanted out WAY before, why did he keep signing new contracts with the team? He could have left after any one of those contracts ended, but he chose to stay in NE because he loved it here. Just because he wanted to leave doesn't make it an indictment against Belichick or the Patriots. He wanted to try something new - a new team, new system, etc. to see if he would succeed in a different environment. So sorry, try again.
    Want some Kleenex?

  6. #366
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,599
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Dude, now you are making fun of homeless people? WTH? Before you were body shaming women and now it's comments about the homeless. And this is coming from a guy who's a strip club bouncer...
    Iím sorry I didnít know YOU were homeless

  7. #367
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    36,531
    So tammy...do you like the Bucs site? You probably joined up and started kissin butt right away! Watch what you say though, they may not want fly by night patsies congregating. It would devalue their assets.

  8. #368
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,599
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    So tammy...do you like the Bucs site? You probably joined up and started kissin butt right away! Watch what you say though, they may not want fly by night patsies congregating. It would devalue their assets.
    Heíd be their version of manningrules and that could deflate their spirits

  9. #369
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    It's on like Donkey Kong, Broncos fans. On October 11, the Denver Broncos will be walking into the jungle...at Gillette Stadium.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  10. #370
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,599
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    It's on like Donkey Kong, Broncos fans. On October 11, the Denver Broncos will be walking into the jungle...at Gillette Stadium.
    Oh knock it off about Donkey Longs Thong, wrong forum. This isnít Carol Baskins private chat so keep your jungle boy stuff to yourself!

    Now if youíre trying to be the first to break out the scheduling, I hardly believe anyone here is going to award you a CP so save your breath.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-07-2020 at 04:52 PM.

  11. #371
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Oh knock it off about Donkey LONGS Thong, wrong forum. This isn’t Carol Baskins private chat so keep your jungle boy stuff to yourself!

    Now if you’re trying to be the first to break out the scheduling, I hardly believe anyone here is going to award you a CP so save your breath.
    You're really are clueless aren't you? "It's on like donkey kong" is a saying meaning that something is about to go down. Man...SMH
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  12. #372
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,599
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You're really are clueless aren't you? "It's on like donkey kong" is a saying meaning that something is about to go down. Man...SMH
    Lol I know exactly what it means you gullible simpleton

    Itís just that you leave yourself open so stupidly
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-07-2020 at 05:00 PM.

  13. #373
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    36,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    He’d be their version of manningrules and that could deflate their spirits
    tammy is probably already banned from their site....and he's a fan!

  14. #374
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,599
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    tammy is probably already banned from their site....and he's a fan!
    Heís a Brady fan!

    I wonder if I ventured over, would I perhaps see a newbie name like Bradyrules? Lol

    On serious note, he came in and said
    ďitís on. October 11thĒ.

    but what he really meant was
    ďitís on week 3 sept 27thĒ....

    Lol I know that is exactly what he meant!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-07-2020 at 09:13 PM.

  15. #375
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    10,040
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    It's on like Donkey Kong, Broncos fans. On October 11, the Denver Broncos will be walking into the jungle...at Gillette Stadium.
    The Jungle?....... Oh I get !!!! Yeah your right it will be like playing the Bengals.

    Canít Wait!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •