Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You are known to make up crap on this forum, so how about a link?
    Go get some bleach and cleanse the planet ass from your minuscule brain.

Is that your answer to everything? How's the Bucs message board? How's the Vikings message board? You know, the team closest to you and were supposed to cheer for. How convenient for you to choose a team almost 1000 miles south of Minnesota, which is the closest state to you.

Broncos were not a winning organization prior to 1997. They were a laughing stock, getting blown out in super bowl after super bowl and only reaching the big game because of a pitiful AFC.
    Make any friends on your new MB? Doubt it.

BTW....why do you care which team I pull for??

I am sure if I studied up, your team was one of the worst in the league for 40 years....

You are known to make up crap on this forum, so how about a link?
    Says the Queen of Pansy crap that emits a constant stench of years of Boston Mob Cheating sewer scum who has nothing better to do than to live out his boring, shallow, insignificant life here in this excellent forum with phenomenal fans that represents the historically great Denver Broncos.

She will reek of jealousy to her last foul breath on this planet. Poor little messy diaper child....from planet ass!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Says the Queen of Pansy crap that emits a constant stench of years of Boston Mob Cheating sewer scum who has nothing better to do than to live out his boring, shallow, insignificant life here in this excellent forum with phenomenal fans that represents the historically great Denver Broncos.

She will reek of jealousy to her last foul breath on this planet. Poor little messy diaper child....from planet ass!
    Hey, you're on probation! Isn't that the second time in the past month? Or am I getting you confused with Sam Z or CanDB?
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-09-2020 at 12:21 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Belicheat is such a giant turd that brady & gronk both had enough...first gronk retires then brady jumps ship, proceeds to get gronk out of retirement to join him, even though the pansies still owned his rights.

just shows how bad it is to play for the miserable grouch that he chased two of the teams best players ever away.

playing for him is like playing for Bud Kilmer in Varsity Blues

Hey gang....anyone found tammy on the Bucs site yet? Have they asked him to leave....as another fly by night waste of time??

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Belicheat is such a giant turd that brady & gronk both had enough...first gronk retires then brady jumps ship, proceeds to get gronk out of retirement to join him, even though the pansies still owned his rights.

just shows how bad it is to play for the miserable grouch that he chased two of the teams best players ever away.

I heard a rumor that even Deon Branch Flirted with coming out of retirement. It mustíve been a really bad scene up in Planet Ass and like I said the other day somebody dropped a turd in the punch. Hmmm I wonder who it was.

Belichick with like minded people, liars, cheaters and thieves.

Mike Shanahan with like minded people, brilliance, fair, and honest!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-09-2020 at 12:51 PM.

Love this from a Tampa fan...

Brady has five times as many playoff wins, six times as many Super Bowl wins and seven times as many 30-touchdown seasons as all the quarterbacks in Buccaneers history. He could lose his next 283 starts and still have a better career record than the Bucs franchise.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

If Gronk hated NE so badly, he could have asked for a trade. But he didn't. On the other hand, Belichick tried to trade him to Detroit a few years ago and Gronk threatened to retire if the trade went through. If he really wanted out, he could have said yes to the deal. And as I've said MANY times before in regard to Brady, HE was the one who kept signing contracts to stay in NE. If he wanted to leave, all he had to do was not sign new deals, which he kept on doing for 23 years. C'mon sense would tell you if a person hated his boss they would have left much sooner than 23 years. I'm guessing he liked it here, which is why he stuck around. He left at the age of 43 on the cusp of retirement because he wanted to try something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post

Mike Shanahan with like minded people, brilliance, fair, and honest!
    Mike Shanahan isn't even HOF worthy. He was a failure in Denver after Elway left, and again a failure in Washington.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

If Gronk hated NE so badly, he could have asked for a trade. But he didn't. On the other hand, Belichick tried to trade him to Detroit a few years ago and Gronk threatened to retire if the trade went through. If he really wanted out, he could have said yes to the deal. And as I've said MANY times before in regard to Brady, HE was the one who kept signing contracts to stay in NE. If he wanted to leave, all he had to do was not sign new deals, which he kept on doing for 23 years. C'mon sense would tell you if a person hated his boss they would have left much sooner than 23 years. I'm guessing he liked it here, which is why he stuck around. He left at the age of 43 on the cusp of retirement because he wanted to try something new.

Mike Shanahan isn't even HOF worthy. He was a failure in Denver after Elway left, and again a failure in Washington.
    Why would Gronk want to play for Detroit? Why would he want to do anything to help Belicheat when Bill is trying to trade him to Detroit?

Your comments sure are dumb!

Why do you have to trash Mike Shanahan? What has he done wrong?
    I trash Bill because heís a lying, cheating, piece of trash. Shanahan is none of those things.

Could it be that youíre just a hater because he was a better coach than Belicheat???

Donít side step, just answer the question.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-09-2020 at 01:21 PM.

you can try to spin it anyway you want but it's just not how you want to believe.

they both wanted out & i would be willing to bet (brady) for at least 3-5 years...the reason brady stuck around is because he wants to win & be on top, but he also knew that pansyland was his best chance for that because they cheat so much, but brady finally reached his breaking point & had to get out.

face it...nobody likes belicheat & now that his golden boy has left, nobody is gonna want to play there...no free agents or anything. you best get used to losing for a very long damn time

you can try to spin it anyway you want but it's just not how you want to believe.

they both wanted out & i would be willing to bet (brady) for at least 3-5 years...the reason brady stuck around is because he wants to win & be on top, but he also knew that pansyland was his best chance for that because they cheat so much, but brady finally reached his breaking point & had to get out.

face it...nobody likes belicheat & now that his golden boy has left, nobody is gonna want to play there...no free agents or anything. you best get used to losing for a very long damn time
    I read an article on Josh Rosen, it was speculated that Belicheat could resurrect his career but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I read an article on Josh Rosen, it was speculated that Belicheat could resurrect his career but who knows.
    You're dumb enough to believe anything...how did that Andy Dalton to NE prediction work out for you?

You're almost as dumb as Sam Z....not quite though.

Jealous little troll above me
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-09-2020 at 07:00 PM.