Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I know the stats prior to the second half of the 2019 season that the article is referring to Mr. captain obvious.

By this are you insinuating that a guy cannot improve because the stats that come later are suggesting that he has which is what I’ve been talking about.

What is your malfunction why can you not understand this?

Do you understand why I call you special Ed?

Don’t go and have an information overload with all these questions now special ed.
    So you think that just because Bolles had a good half a season he's improving after a mediocre rest of his career? There's a reason why Elway didn't pick up his option. Maybe you missed the discussion on the main board where nearly everyone says he sucks...

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...ption-Declined
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-18-2020 at 03:43 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    So you think that just because Bolles had a good half a season he's improving after a mediocre rest of his career? There's a reason why Elway didn't pick up his option. Maybe you missed the discussion on the main board where nearly everyone says he sucks...

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...ption-Declined
    Weíll see that is the difference between you and I, I donít let others make up my mind for me. However you should stick to general discussion area so more broncos fans Could do your thinking for you. It may get you further in life.

Actually Bolles is ranked 12th out of 87 NFL Left Tackles that played at least 80 percent of the snaps in second half of the season

https://www.9news.com/mobile/article...9-9140a472fdb1

Have fun digging your smelly foot out your mouth... I still have that shovel If you wanna borrow it again!

You always do this crap, attempt to crap on someone and come out looking like the biggest fool on the forum. Geez even Manning Rules did more research to back his claims, itís like you are incapable!
    Iíll need the math explained here Sammy. How can 87 left tackles all play 80% of the snaps when there only 32 teams?

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Iíll need the math explained here Sammy. How can 87 left tackles all play 80% of the snaps when there only 32 teams?
    In the last five weeks of the season Garrett Bolles allowed one pressure every 46.8 pass rush snaps. Per PFF. That ranks him 9th of the 87 OTs who played at least 50 snaps in week 13-17

In the last five weeks of the season Garrett Bolles allowed one pressure every 46.8 pass rush snaps. Per PFF. That ranks him 9th of the 87 OTs who played at least 50 snaps in week 13-17
    So, you completely fabricated the original statement? Youíre a liar? You simply made it up? Iím not surprised...

So, you completely fabricated the original statement? You’re a liar? You simply made it up? I’m not surprised...
    He's just slow...
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Originally Posted by jazzbodog:

Wow....you're such a visionary!

Doesn't the future always tell what happens when it becomes the present? I believe we will all learn together in the future and then people will write it down on paper.

Yeah, that was my point Jazz...
    Your point is like saying: "The sun is very bright when it's above the horizon but time will tell how bright it is when it rises above the horizon.

Will there be clouds? Yes, no, maybe? Can you trust the weather map?

I'm just messing with you "Main". Broncoland is hoping the "good on paper" is very accurate!

So, you completely fabricated the original statement? Youíre a liar? You simply made it up? Iím not surprised...
    Nope just aiming to bait Tammy since itís so easy to control his attitude. You simple came in putting your nose in other ppls business is all.

But hey at least I donít condone cheaters, my goodness look at you, you dang hypocrite attempting to judge me.

But hey at least I don’t condone cheaters, my goodness look at you, you dang hypocrite attempting to judge me.
    Yeah, it's not like you cheer for a team that has the most PED suspensions in NFL history or anything....

Yeah, it's not like you cheer for a team that has the most PED suspensions in NFL history or anything....
    Rinse, Repeat!!!! Do better Boomhauer!!

He's just slow...
    Says the lover of the biggest cheating QB in NFL history and who is so slow himself he makes cold tar on a January day at the North Pole look like a high speed bullet train going down Mt. Everest at full speed. We're talking slow.

Basing your info off that crap ďyour team cheatsĒ website again! That website has Zero credibility but go ahead try again...

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Says the lover of the biggest cheating QB in NFL history and who is so slow himself he makes cold tar on a January day at the North Pole look like a high speed bullet train going down Mt. Everest at full speed. We're talking slow.
    Yeah, I'm talking about a different kind of "slow," genius. The kind that you are more familiar with....

Yeah, I'm talking about a different kind of "slow," genius. The kind that you are more familiar with....
    Still here??? You're like the person you flat out turn down for a date but keeps on phoning!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Still here??? You're like the person you flat out turn down for a date but keeps on phoning!!!

You shouldn't post pictures of yourself on the internet...it's not safe.