Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I hope they give Dak all the money...that will sap them for years.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I hope they give Dak all the money...that will sap them for years.
    I like that thought....
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I don't see Dak as a franchise QB. He's a good QB, but I think he's a QB you win with, not because of. And the fact that he's trying to get $35+ million per season makes it ridiculous. In my opinion, just because someone else will rush to give Dak a contract they will regret doesn't mean the Cowboys should.
    Exactly where I am at with him..

They should,have made a run at bridgewater, and let dax walk, or traded him..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

When I heard Skip Bayless losing his mind about how misunderstood and underrated Dak is, I knew it was done for the guy.

Hooray, beer!

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    When I heard Skip Bayless losing his mind about how misunderstood and underrated Dak is, I knew it was done for the guy.
    Cory, you sure can winget!!

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    It looks to me like BB is ok with Stidham, and I agree with anyone who might not see Cam as a fit. I thought BB would pick up one of the vets, along with Hoyer. So this could be an off year for The Pats, though you never know with them. I think they have lost some of their mojo, but do you bet against BB?
    The crazy thing for Belichick and the patriots is that most of the underachievers of the league have Already drafted, signed or traded for their franchise QBs. Jets-Darnold, Cardinals-Murray, Dolphins-Tua, Chargers-Herbert, Bengals-Burrow.

Perhaps Indianapolis, Carolina, Detroit, or Washington could stink it up enough to stay at number one not allowing belichick to weasel his way up the draft board in 2021.