Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Do you have a reading comprehension issue? I never said Mahomes' CAREER reminded me of Brett Favre's. I said his PLAYING STYLE reminds me of Favre's. And Mahomes has benefitted from an amazing Chiefs offense with a great offensive mind like Andy Reid playcalling. Not to mention the rules were way different in the 90s. Bye!

P.S., just because I post something that doesn't mean you have to argue about it. Most of the time you look foolish.
    I mean Andy reid was on the staff when Favre won his only super bowl. He was farves qb coach first a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    I mean Andy reid was on the staff when Favre won his only super bowl. He was farves qb coach first a while.
    Good catch!

I wonder if Reid drafting Mahomes is somehow Favre-related?

I like Favre, but I'll take Mahomes.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Do you have a reading comprehension issue? I never said Mahomes' CAREER reminded me of Brett Favre's. I said his PLAYING STYLE reminds me of Favre's. And Mahomes has benefitted from an amazing Chiefs offense with a great offensive mind like Andy Reid playcalling. Not to mention the rules were way different in the 90s. Bye!

P.S., just because I post something that doesn't mean you have to argue about it. Most of the time you look foolish.
    I love it when people try to diminish a quarterback by saying things that basically mean "yeah but he hasn't done it all by himself...he has benefited from great players or coaching or both". As if not every successful QB has benefited from a cast of team mates performing well.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    I love it when people try to diminish a quarterback by saying things that basically mean "yeah but he hasn't done it all by himself...he has benefited from great players or coaching or both". As if not every successful QB has benefited from a cast of team mates performing well.
    Be careful Obi...... He'll start arguing with you on how the cast of teammates are acquired. FA signings aren't held as high when it comes to drafted or traded players that help a championship team.......

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Still not as bad as watching your head coach hold back his young gun slinging QB like we saw in Denver with John Elway.

We could only imagine what his passing stats would’ve had been!