Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 50
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,234
    KCs D will not be able to pin their ears back and kill our QB like they did the last few years. A) They won’t be playing with crazy leads, and B) We have a legit offense they’ll be busy chasing around

    We split or sweep em.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,425
    Quote Originally Posted by elway7777 View Post
    KCs D will not be able to pin their ears back and kill our QB like they did the last few years. A) They won’t be playing with crazy leads, and B) We have a legit offense they’ll be busy chasing around

    We split or sweep em.
    How they gonna stop our Y or U tight ends (We have both now) and Melvin Gordon???

    Plus Courtland Sutton, Plus Jerry Jeudy, Plus Desean Hamilton in the slot, Plus the blazer KJ Hamler?

    Oh how about our running back Philip Lindsay all while playing from behind against Fangios defense?

    We have Justin Simmons, K-Jack, Aj Bouye, the immortal beast Alexander Johnson!

    Plus New addition cover specialist ojemudia and strnad!

    We also have Bradley Chubb, DreMonte Jones and Jurrell Casey rushing the passer!

    Oh and another guy who sacked the Corona Virus 3 weeks ago! I think his name is Von Miller, he’s a former defensive super bowl MVP!

    Yeah Andy Reid bring on you’re greasy KFC and we’ll have lunch!!!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-29-2020 at 06:22 PM.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the treasure valley, Idaho
    Posts
    16,606
    The best strategy against the Chiefs is to spike Mahomes gatorade with a heavy dose of visine at halftime and hope the game is still close at that point

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    The best strategy against the Chiefs is to spike Mahomes gatorade with a heavy dose of visine at halftime and hope the game is still close at that point
    Your gonna see many Pat Mahomes and Drew
    Lock duals for years to come but in no way is Mahomes invincible.

    I do like the Visine comment though!

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,627
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    How they gonna stop our Y or U tight ends (We have both now) and Melvin Gordon???
    KC's D-Line can disrupt Lock's timing, specifically at the tackles and center.

    Plus Courtland Sutton, Plus Jerry Jeudy, Plus Desean Hamilton in the slot, Plus the blazer KJ Hamler?
    Hamilton underwhelms me. I'd rather Cleveland in the slot.

    Oh how about our running back Philip Lindsay all while playing from behind against Fangios defense?
    Rookie RB Edwards-Helaire is going to be fun to watch too.

    We have Justin Simmons, K-Jack, Aj Bouye, the immortal beast Alexander Johnson!
    This year I am going to focus on Simmons. He can become special like Tyrann Mathieu.

    Plus New addition cover specialist ojemudia and strnad!
    I'm hopeful, but they'll be going up against KC's returning WR core.

    We also have Bradley Chubb, DreMonte Jones and Jurrell Casey rushing the passer!
    If Casey creates pressure, we're playing in the SB.

    Oh and another guy who sacked the Corona Virus 3 weeks ago! I think his name is Von Miller, he’s a former defensive super bowl MVP!
    Is it fair to now call him an above-average LBer?

    Yeah Andy Reid bring on you’re greasy KFC and we’ll have lunch!!!
    The Colonel's coleslaw isn't bad.
    Ten characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    The best strategy against the Chiefs is to spike Mahomes gatorade with a heavy dose of visine at halftime and hope the game is still close at that point
    Some Johns die from hookers lacing their drink with Visine. Stay safe fellas!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,165
    As good as Mahomes is, he's not invincible. He didn't play well in the Super Bowl until the 4th quarter. He reminds me very much of Brett Favre - a gun slinger with a big arm. He'll throw for a lot of TDs, but he'll make a bunch of mistakes as well (not necessarily INTs, but overthrowing his receivers).
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,425
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    As good as Mahomes is, he's not invincible. He didn't play well in the Super Bowl until the 4th quarter. He reminds me very much of Brett Favre - a gun slinger with a big arm. He'll throw for a lot of TDs, but he'll make a bunch of mistakes as well (not necessarily INTs, but overthrowing his receivers).
    It took Brett Favre years to become an NFL quarterback and even then NFL head coaches pulled their hair out with him.

    Yes he’s one of the greatest, better than Tom Brady. Patrick Mahomes is Achieved much more at a younger age, he is more Polished and accurately on point.

    Horrible comparison, “he reminds you of Brett Favre”. You don’t know what you are looking at!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-30-2020 at 03:39 PM.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    It took Brett Favre years to become an NFL quarterback and even then NFL head coaches pulled their hair out with him.

    Yes he’s one of the greatest, better than Tom Brady. Patrick Mahomes is Achieved much more at a younger age, he is more Polished and accurately on point.

    Horrible comparison, “he reminds you of Brett Favre”. You don’t know what you are looking at!
    Do you have a reading comprehension issue? I never said Mahomes' CAREER reminded me of Brett Favre's. I said his PLAYING STYLE reminds me of Favre's. And Mahomes has benefitted from an amazing Chiefs offense with a great offensive mind like Andy Reid playcalling. Not to mention the rules were way different in the 90s. Bye!

    P.S., just because I post something that doesn't mean you have to argue about it. Most of the time you look foolish.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-30-2020 at 05:14 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,425
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Do you have a reading comprehension issue? I never said Mahomes' CAREER reminded me of Brett Favre's. I said his PLAYING STYLE reminds me of Favre's. And Mahomes has benefitted from an amazing Chiefs offense with a great offensive mind like Andy Reid playcalling. Not to mention the rules were way different in the 90s. Bye!

    P.S., just because I post something that doesn't mean you have to argue about it. Most of the time you look foolish.
    I know you’re in love with acting stupid and getting away with it however I know what you said and YOU know what you said...

    Spin it anyway you want to but it’s still the same thing. You compared Pat Mahomes to Brett Favre, It’s as plain and as simple as that.

    Stupid Comparison

    Putz

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I know you’re in love with acting stupid and getting away with it however I know what you said and YOU know what you said...

    Spin it anyway you want to but it’s still the same thing. You compared Pat Mahomes to Brett Favre, It’s as plain and as simple as that.

    Stupid Comparison

    Putz
    Not surprised. You're too stupid to understand the comparison.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,425
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Not surprised. You're too stupid to understand the comparison.
    I’m not the one that needs an explanation on every topic...

    Also I’m not the only one In here that has found himself with accumulated hours of explaining the most simple topics to you and if you don’t believe me, take one of your polls in here...

    “Mahomes reminds me Favre”.

    Putz

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I’m not the one that needs an explanation on every topic...

    Also I’m not the only one In here that has found himself with accumulated hours of explaining the most simple topics to you and if you don’t believe me, take one of your polls in here...

    “Mahomes reminds me Favre”.

    Putz
    Read the context of what I wrote. And stop arguing for the sake of arguing. You're digging a deeper and deeper hole for yourself.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    1,247
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Do you have a reading comprehension issue? I never said Mahomes' CAREER reminded me of Brett Favre's. I said his PLAYING STYLE reminds me of Favre's. And Mahomes has benefitted from an amazing Chiefs offense with a great offensive mind like Andy Reid playcalling. Not to mention the rules were way different in the 90s. Bye!

    P.S., just because I post something that doesn't mean you have to argue about it. Most of the time you look foolish.
    You are the one with the gargantuan "comprehension issue" tiny boy. You are unable to comprehend that nobody, absolutely nobody cares about ANY of your infantile, bone head, lame posts....of all places....here in the Bronco forum. You continue to prove that little children like you are unable to understand....aka....."COMPREHEND".... adult conversations.
    Wake up TampaTommyBoy12....aka.....Young simpleton!

    And you look foolish....all the time!
    Utah Bronco Freak

  14. #44
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,627
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Read the context of what I wrote. And stop arguing for the sake of arguing. You're digging a deeper and deeper hole for yourself.
    Favre was considered a gunslinger.
    I can see some of that in Mahomes.

    Tangent- Someone created a Youtube 49ers/Chiefs Super Bowl
    critique with the narrative that the game was rigged. Meh.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,425
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Read the context of what I wrote. And stop arguing for the sake of arguing. You're digging a deeper and deeper hole for yourself.
    Uh I read it all and did you not just say that Mahomes reminds you of Favre!

    You say your Not comparing careers then what are you basing your comparison on commercials, interviews, the way they wear their uniform?

    I know exactly what you said and you know exactly what you said so stop trying to spin it into a different meaning because you know you’re wrong and it took me to have to point that out to you but you understand it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •