Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Lets just say, I already have week 3 and week 5 carved on my calendar!!!

Our AFC West rivals will be tough.
    and for me, it will come down to winning at least 4 of those games. The goal is to win the division, because good things are in store if you do. Extra playoff game aside, we still don't want to go the other route. And as someone pointed out, in a close race, that last group of games is not for the faint of heart.
    It would be fun if all 4 AFC W teams made the playoffs with the expanded format.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    We will see what happens?
    Hopefully we can play solid football and win some games, I am hoping for 9-7 or better.
    9 wins kind of seems like the overall consensus with the national media. One thing with young teams in the NFL, is itís often hard for them to make the jump from 7 wins to 10+ wins. I donít like using the overused Browns example from last year, but it shows one example.

The Broncos are a very young team, it will all depend on Lock plus Shurmur, and how quickly all these pieces can mesh together.

One thing is sure, itís nice to have some hype again, and actually have some things to be excited about going into the season.

Quote Originally Posted by lvbronx View Post
    It would be fun if all 4 AFC W teams made the playoffs with the expanded format.
    You're a good divisional supporter. Good on you! Why not have the best division??!! Based on how I see these teams being built, we may have a very competitive division for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    9 wins kind of seems like the overall consensus with the national media. One thing with young teams in the NFL, is itís often hard for them to make the jump from 7 wins to 10+ wins. I donít like using the overused Browns example from last year, but it shows one example.

The Broncos are a very young team, it will all depend on Lock plus Shurmur, and how quickly all these pieces can mesh together.

One thing is sure, itís nice to have some hype again, and actually have some things to be excited about going into the season.
    I'm looking forward to this season. I think we have a chance to be a good team again.

I'm looking forward to this season. I think we have a chance to be a good team again.
    I agree. Have herd a lot of people say we will be the surprise playoff team in 2020. Lot of solid reasons to think we will have a good year.

16-0...correction, 19-0!!������
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

So we're at home to Miami when I have my trip to Denver booked, questions are whether I'll be allowed to travel, whether fans will be in attendance, whether there'll be a game at all? Fingers crossed there's some semblance of normality by then, 5 months seems like a long time but in the grand scheme of things it really isn't. Hope everybody is well
    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Quote Originally Posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
    So we're at home to Miami when I have my trip to Denver booked, questions are whether I'll be allowed to travel, whether fans will be in attendance, whether there'll be a game at all? Fingers crossed there's some semblance of normality by then, 5 months seems like a long time but in the grand scheme of things it really isn't. Hope everybody is well
    Very true. 5 months in a long life is just a flash in our memories. 5 months in this situation is very long, and with many questions. I am convinced we will be playing when you are planning to come, just not sure about tickets for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
    Good Luck and Denver is a great city and Colorado a great state,Especially for just hiring a car and "setting out in the countryside".

One thing re travelling this year is there any provisions for you to cancel and come the following year? Don't know how confident I'd be seeing any attended games allowed this year.

I didn't read the story, I just saw the Sports Illustrated headline that said, the Broncos were going to go 3 -13 this year.
    I would really hope that we go at least 9- 7. But you have to play the games, and you have to be able to win the games.

I didn't read the story, I just saw the Sports Illustrated headline that said, the Broncos were going to go 3 -13 this year.
    I would really hope that we go at least 9- 7. But you have to play the games, and you have to be able to win the games.
    Short explanation is the ď unbiased national analyst ď writing the story for SI is a sports radio/ talk show host/ personality that writes and does his show from his hometown of Kansas City , Mo. ( Nick Wright)

Not kidding.

I guess as long as two of those wins are against KC I'm good.
    [

I'm not sure what the Vegas odds would be for 3-13 Bronco Season but I would bet my $1,200 stimulus check that we blow that win/loss record out of the water. Not really but I believe Denver will do much better than that barring any major player injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    I'm not sure what the Vegas odds would be for 3-13 Bronco Season but I would bet my $1,200 stimulus check that we blow that win/loss record out of the water. Not really but I believe Denver will do much better than that barring any major player injuries.
    Yeah, I am expecting to have respectability restored to the Broncos. We have a experienced coaching staff, young players, some older Vets. I would think we are on the way up!

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    Short explanation is the “ unbiased national analyst “ writing the story for SI is a sports radio/ talk show host/ personality that writes and does his show from his hometown of Kansas City , Mo. ( Nick Wright)

Not kidding.
    Plus hes a raging water distribution nozzle

Hooray, beer!