3.DevilSpawn
    4.beastlyskronk
    5.dipablo
    6.Ringo56
    7.Rod
    8.JvDub95
    9.Danzler88
    10.broncos SB2010
    Hey Rod, I'm ahead of myself, but I believe we are going to hold our draft very close to the first game of the season, as we have done in past. This is not a year I would hold a draft too much in advance!!!

Comment

• -Rod-
      #TeamBroncos
      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      Hey Rod, I'm ahead of myself, but I believe we are going to hold our draft very close to the first game of the season, as we have done in past. This is not a year I would hold a draft too much in advance!!!
      The draft can be right before the season starts. We will probably have a draft order earlier because people like to know their draft slots in advance.
      sigpic

Comment

• CanDB
        Football Immortal
        • Mar 2008

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
        The draft can be right before the season starts. We will probably have a draft order earlier because people like to know their draft slots in advance.
        Excellent!!! I look forward to your drum roll!

Last edited by CanDB; 07-31-2020, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• JvDub95
          Football Immortal
          • Jan 2005

Sooooo, I am in a dynasty league with a group of buds and I just made a trade. I'll give you a break down of my roster drafted last year (league was created last year as well)
          QB, Watson
          RB, Fournette
          RB, Lindsay
          WR, Hopkins
          WR, Hill
          WR, Sutton
          TE, Henry

Notable bench players

Calvin Ridley
          S. Michel
          L. Fitzgerald
          T. Cohen
          M. Breida

We can keep as many as 8 players. I was approached by someone wanting Hopkins because he has Murray from AZ. He offered me RBs Jones(GB), Bell and TE Fant just for Hopkins.

At 1st glance I was ready to just hit except but knowing it's a dynasty league I have to think of long term. I looked at his roster and wanted to see what he wasn't offering LOL...

He also rosters Josh Jacobs so I sent back Jacobs and Fant for Hopkins and ultimately he accepted. Good trade? I like Jones but without Rogers there long term I have doubts about his role post Aaron life. Bell is beyond his prime so he wasn't even anything that really did anything for me

Imo, I need RB help bad and I have solid WR with or without Hopkins so I made the trade. And, disclaimer.... I have top pick in our draft too so I'll be adding another RB. More than likely Clyde Edwards-Hilaire or Taylor for Indy

​​​​

Comment

• -Rod-
            #TeamBroncos
            • Mar 2008

I never played dynasty FF. Aaron Jones is one of the best RBs and plays in that Shanahan ZBS that feeds RBs. If Bell bounces back, you'd have added two RB1s in that trade. I think it's close between Jones and Jacobs. Jones scored 19 TDs last season but we don't know how much the Packers plan to use A.J. Dillon, if he will steal goal-line TDs etc.
            sigpic

Comment

• Spice 1
              Football Immortal
              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
              Sooooo, I am in a dynasty league with a group of buds and I just made a trade. I'll give you a break down of my roster drafted last year (league was created last year as well)
              QB, Watson
              RB, Fournette
              RB, Lindsay
              WR, Hopkins
              WR, Hill
              WR, Sutton
              TE, Henry

Notable bench players

Calvin Ridley
              S. Michel
              L. Fitzgerald
              T. Cohen
              M. Breida

We can keep as many as 8 players. I was approached by someone wanting Hopkins because he has Murray from AZ. He offered me RBs Jones(GB), Bell and TE Fant just for Hopkins.

At 1st glance I was ready to just hit except but knowing it's a dynasty league I have to think of long term. I looked at his roster and wanted to see what he wasn't offering LOL...

He also rosters Josh Jacobs so I sent back Jacobs and Fant for Hopkins and ultimately he accepted. Good trade? I like Jones but without Rogers there long term I have doubts about his role post Aaron life. Bell is beyond his prime so he wasn't even anything that really did anything for me

Imo, I need RB help bad and I have solid WR with or without Hopkins so I made the trade. And, disclaimer.... I have top pick in our draft too so I'll be adding another RB. More than likely Clyde Edwards-Hilaire or Taylor for Indy
              Think I like the trade you made better. Couple personal factors that involve Jones injuries, and Adam Gase killing me involved in that opinion, though.

Comment

• JvDub95
                Football Immortal
                • Jan 2005

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                I never played dynasty FF. Aaron Jones is one of the best RBs and plays in that Shanahan ZBS that feeds RBs. If Bell bounces back, you'd have added two RB1s in that trade. I think it's close between Jones and Jacobs. Jones scored 19 TDs last season but we don't know how much the Packers plan to use A.J. Dillon, if he will steal goal-line TDs etc.
                It really boiled down to Jacobs only being 22. I can keep him for his entire career. I like Jones too but I know that Jacobs is the bell cow and will be no matter what. Bell in NY will still probably be good another year or 2 but I'll be looking for another RB soon with him. I can keep 8 players every year so we are basically drafting rookies every draft.

​​​​

Comment

• -Rod-
                  #TeamBroncos
                  • Mar 2008

Well, we have 9 owners that confirmed they're back + Danzler88 as a new owner.

There are 2 open spots, let me know if you want to join us.

Then we can talk about the draft order, possible rule adjustments and the draft date.
                  sigpic

Comment

• -Rod-
                    #TeamBroncos
                    • Mar 2008

The projected start of the regular season is 1 month from today. We might have to play with 10 owners this time. It looks like no one else is coming and even the FF wait list for the official leagues only have two members. So... Shall we go on?

This page allows you to randomize lists of strings using true randomness, which for many purposes is better than the pseudo-random number algorithms typically used in computer programs.

I've found this website that can randomize lists, allowing us to set our draft order much easier. I can still set a date and time and record the process.
                    sigpic

Comment

• CanDB
                      Football Immortal
                      • Mar 2008

10 works for me.

I thought JohnT was coming back, but whatever. I tried BroncosDivision and he had to pass this year, but might be available next year. But 10 would be exciting, because you end up with better talent!

As for order, I trust you in any format you use.

Comment

• Spice 1
                        Football Immortal
                        • Sep 2004

diesel usually only comes around for FF, so there's a chance he might show yet. Haven't seen johntbronco in a while, though. I got a couple in mind I can reach out to if they don't show, though.

However you want to do the draft and rules is fine by me, Rod.

Comment

• -Rod-
                          #TeamBroncos
                          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                          diesel usually only comes around for FF, so there's a chance he might show yet. Haven't seen johntbronco in a while, though. I got a couple in mind I can reach out to if they don't show, though.
                          Go ahead and see if you can recruit 2 new members, I'm not going to wait for anyone else with the season 1 month away. This thread has been running since May.

This is the list of team name / owner that I have:

Rod's Armada - Rod
                          We The North - CanDB
                          Mean Machine - JvDub95
                          Lock and Load - dipablo
                          Miller Highlife - Ringo56
                          Sutton for Punishment - Spice 1
                          Going Long - broncos SB2010
                          Danzler88 - Danzler88
                          Wolfehowls - diesel51
                          Something or Another - beastlyskronk
                          Joaqer - DevilSpawn
                          johntbronco - johntbronco

So we will add new owners to replace the teams Wolfehowls and johntbronco or play with 10 owners. If my list is incorrect and Wolfehowls is an active owner that has confirmed participation, let me know ASAP please.
                          sigpic

Comment

• taz1458
                            Former DTBCPEC Commish
                            • Sep 2009

Spice just reached out to me. I’ll Definetly join y’all!!
                            2021 Adopt-A-Bronco -- KJ Hamler -- WE ARE!
                            Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Guido & Tony Stewart!
                            US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

• Spice 1
                              Football Immortal
                              • Sep 2004

You smell that? Hard mode league is about to get harder.

Welcome aboard, taz!

Comment

• -Rod-
                                #TeamBroncos
                                • Mar 2008

Originally posted by taz1458 View Post
                                Spice just reached out to me. I’ll Definetly join y’all!!
                                You're in, I will send the invitation right now.

EDIT: taz, your inbox is full.

1.CanDB
                                2.Spice 1
                                3.DevilSpawn
                                4.beastlyskronk
                                5.dipablo
                                6.Ringo56
                                7.Rod
                                8.JvDub95
                                9.Danzler88
                                10.broncos SB2010
                                11.taz1458
                                Last edited by -Rod-; 08-10-2020, 11:51 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X