Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by lvbronx View Post
    A little while back I posted how some local media said the general plan was for Elway to draft O and pay for D. They also said the plan then would shift to buying O and drafting D. Elway's overall plan is to take advantages of windows of opportunity on each side of the ball.

It looks like they got the first part of the general plan correct. It will be interesting to see if the second part starts to play out. I can't see us drafting a lot of WRs, RBs and TEs next year.
    I think you make a solid point....we should be drafting pretty much all D next year, based on what we know today.....Except (enter Bolles Boo Birds) maybe a Tackle or two.D heavy, and why not, given how explosive and young the O is!!

Elway is definitely one of the best, the game slowed down for him these last two years in terms of GMing (is that a word). Let's hope for some luck in the injury department .

I am going out on a limb here and say Bolles becomes a stud O Lineman this year and gets paid $$$$. Lock is the least sacked QB in 2021 as a result.

Go Broncos!!!
    [