Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 143
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,480
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You can't even write basic English, so my guess as to what you are saying is as good as any...
    No, Tammy donít attempt to change the subject. Just answer the question.

    You wanna attack my verbiage however you canít even comprehend long enough to understand your own asinine thoughts.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,792
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Your alter ego Stackheiser says those exact same things....hmm, the mods should check into you having multiple accounts.
    So cute...... Using someone else's material of multiple accounts as a rinse/repeat!!!! Stackhouser says "DO BETTER".......... Not "TRY AGAIN", or your new copied tactic of "I HAVE SPOKEN", even though you should have used "I HAVE TYPED" being none of us heard you say anything Mr. Grammar Boomhauer!!

    So now back to the SWAMP ASS topic. Why is this even news? Why is Brady so concerned about someone else's body? He needs to stop being a pansy and deal with it. Football isn't a clean game. It's the common mans Gladiators. Do you think Narcissus or Spartacus asked those they battled to stop and dry up their cracks before they could fight??? LOL
    Last edited by Stackhouser; 05-22-2020 at 07:46 AM.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post

    So now back to the SWAMP ASS topic. Why is this even news? Why is Brady so concerned about someone else's body? He needs to stop being a pansy and deal with it. Football isn't a clean game. It's the common mans Gladiators. Do you think Narcissus or Spartacus asked those they battled to stop and dry up their cracks before they could fight??? LOL
    Why do you care about someone who's not even on the Patriots? Obsessed? Again, I live RENT FREE in all your heads...
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,792
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Why do you care about someone who's not even on the Patriots? Obsessed? Again, I live RENT FREE in all your heads...
    Stop making it about you!! I didn't bring up the Pats, you just did. I'm questioning why this is even news and the sissy lala topic. Also, trying to rinse/repeat "live RENT FREE in all your heads" as your own is a joke. That was a Frey/Baph comment. Can you even come up with something original Boomhauer. It's cute how you try to use other peoples material and think you're getting anywhere!! LOL DO BETTER BOOMHAUER!!! You suck at this!!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Stop making it about you!! I didn't bring up the Pats, you just did. I'm questioning why this is even news and the sissy lala topic. Also, trying to rinse/repeat "live RENT FREE in all your heads" as your own is a joke. That was a Frey/Baph comment. Can you even come up with something original Boomhauer. It's cute how you try to use other peoples material and think you're getting anywhere!! LOL DO BETTER BOOMHAUER!!! You suck at this!!
    Perhaps you should blame your alter ego, Sam Z, for posting a stupid thread...OK, Homer?
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,792
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Perhaps you should blame your alter ego, Sam Z, for posting a stupid thread...OK, Homer?
    Alter egos, Homer, blah blah blah........ Rinse/Repeat........ Copying others material.......... Rinse/Repeat......... You're so predictable Boomhauer.......... You've become extremely boring..........


    By the way, I started this thread, not Sam.... Had to see how long it took for you to comment and make it about yourself again..... Guess what? RINSE/REPEAT

    DO BETTER

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Alter egos, Homer, blah blah blah........ Rinse/Repeat........ Copying others material.......... Rinse/Repeat......... You're so predictable Boomhauer.......... You've become extremely boring..........


    By the way, I started this thread, not Sam.... Had to see how long it took for you to comment and make it about yourself again..... Guess what? RINSE/REPEAT

    DO BETTER
    See, I keep getting you confused with your alter ego, Sam.

    Now, your team is way behind NE in super bowls (and pretty much everything else) and has a 3-7 record against them in the past 10 meetings and your best smack is a former Patriots QB asks his center to put a towel down his rear end?!!!!!? Do better, Homer!!!!!
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,792
    Boomhauer, lets just be real here for a second. You want to believe in your feeble little mind that you are somehow successful on this board and have some sort of positive record in the W-L column of the smack standings. In reality, you really do suck at this. Just look at the facts surrounding your childish membership on this DB board.

    You have 6070 posts since 2014 and are listed on the practice squad. No positive reinforcement from others on your user rep and you think your smacking anyone down. How many times have you been put in timeout because you couldn't control your emotions enough to follow the rules after someone smacked you around?

    I only have 1742 posts since 2008 and I've had a lot more positive comments on my user rep.

    Now, before you want to say it's a hometown advantage, lets look at some others.

    Obi-Groo only has 560 posts and has more positive comments which makes his status bar higher than yours. He's flung mud around here and is more successful than you.

    RaiderFanSD has 3166 posts and his status is MUCH higher than yours. He's flung TONS of mud around here and is a hated Raider fan!!

    DevilSpawn has 7832 posts and has almost filled up the status bar. Hated Raider fan!!

    Baph.......... Way up there and he has probably gotten under more peoples skin in here than anyone, yet he gets positive feedback.

    Now, why do you think this is true? Because you are a copycat, hardly ever have factual evidence, have lied I don't know how many times about yourself (Mr. Lawyer), and make every single thread about you or the Pats. I think the fact that you have posted over 6000 times, which bypasses several of us, and have been a member for far shorter than many of us is an issue. You think you live in any our heads?? LOL, that's rich!! We are so far inserted inside your life that you can't help yourself but to live in the Broncos world. You are here, on a Broncos board, commenting on EVERY SINGLE thread about yourself or the Pats every single day. 6000 posts full of FACTUAL data!!! Do you get it yet?

    DO BETTER BOOMHAUER! You might get some positive feedback!



    Also, you can keep doing the copycat method, you still can't win. Being unoriginal is a mental sign of weakness, or is it the highest form of flattery?? I guess since you use everyone else's material to try and smack, we should be flattered, I guess!!!
    Last edited by Stackhouser; 05-22-2020 at 09:34 AM.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Boomhauer, lets just be real here for a second. You want to believe in your feeble little mind that you are somehow successful on this board and have some sort of positive record in the W-L column of the smack standings. In reality, you really do suck at this. Just look at the facts surrounding your childish membership on this DB board.

    You have 6070 posts since 2014 and are listed on the practice squad. No positive reinforcement from others on your user rep and you think your smacking anyone down. How many times have you been put in timeout because you couldn't control your emotions enough to follow the rules after someone smacked you around?

    I only have 1742 posts since 2008 and I've had a lot more positive comments on my user rep.

    Now, before you want to say it's a hometown advantage, lets look at some others.

    Obi-Groo only has 560 posts and has more positive comments which makes his status bar higher than yours. He's flung mud around here and is more successful than you.

    RaiderFanSD has 3166 posts and his status is MUCH higher than yours. He's flung TONS of mud around here and is a hated Raider fan!!

    DevilSpawn has 7832 posts and has almost filled up the status bar. Hated Raider fan!!

    Baph.......... Way up there and he has probably gotten under more peoples skin in here than anyone, yet he gets positive feedback.

    Now, why do you think this is true? Because you are a copycat, hardly ever have factual evidence, have lied I don't know how many times about yourself (Mr. Lawyer), and make every single thread about you or the Pats. I think the fact that you have posted over 6000 times, which bypasses several of us, and have been a member for far shorter than many of us is an issue. You think you live in any our heads?? LOL, that's rich!! We are so far inserted inside your life that you can't help yourself but to live in the Broncos world. You are here, on a Broncos board, commenting on EVERY SINGLE thread about yourself or the Pats every single day. 6000 posts full of FACTUAL data!!! Do you get it yet?

    DO BETTER BOOMHAUER! You might get some positive feedback!



    Also, you can keep doing the copycat method, you still can't win. Being unoriginal is a mental sign of weakness, or is it the highest form of flattery?? I guess since you use everyone else's material to try and smack, we should be flattered I guess!!!
    I've already won, man. You see, I have presented facts to you, which you choose to ignore. It's a simple inequality: 6> 3...now, figure it out.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,792
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I've already won, man. You see, I have presented facts to you, which you choose to ignore. It's a simple inequality: 6> 3...now, figure it out.
    LOL... good try!!! Wrong thread...... RINSE/REPEAT!!! BORING!!!

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,792
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I've already won, man. You see, I have presented facts to you, which you choose to ignore. It's a simple inequality: 6> 3...now, figure it out.
    tb12, I mean Boomhauer trying to make sense on the Broncos board!!!!

    https://youtu.be/T1fDVUHZ44E

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    I'm questioning why this is even news and the sissy lala topic.
    This is how stupid you are. You start a thread on this topic, then say it's not worthy of discussion...maybe you should leave the brainwork to some of the other Broncos fans on this board (someone other than Sam Z).
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-22-2020 at 10:54 AM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    7,049
    something stinks really bad around here...



    oh yeah, that's tammybrady12 attempt to smack talk

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,792
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    This is how stupid you are. You start a thread on this topic, then say it's not worthy of discussion...maybe you should leave the brainwork to some of the other Broncos fans on this board (someone other than Sam Z).
    Your comprehension skills need fine tuned...... I asked why Brady's Swamp Ass brother is news worthy in a question form and you equate that to me saying it's not worthy for discussion?? I question the article, not discussing in a forum you silly Tool!!!! LOL

    I also think I said that I created this thread to catch you jumping in and making it about yourself. I succeeded.

    DO BETTER!!
    Last edited by Stackhouser; 05-22-2020 at 12:22 PM.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    This is too funny not to post!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Your comprehension skills need fine tuned...... I asked why Brady's Swamp Ass brother is news worthy in a question form and you equate that to me saying it's not worthy for discussion?? I question the article, not discussing in a forum you silly Tool!!!! LOL

    I also think I said that I created this thread to catch you jumping in and making it about yourself. I succeeded.

    DO BETTER!!
    Wrong! You said it was "too funny not to post," so your original intent in posting this was demonstrating its "comedic nature," not questioning its newsworthiness. Try again, Homer!
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •