Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 143
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    He’s not defending anyone. He’s trying to help you make sense of your madness. Stop trying twist things around, you aren’t good...

    He simply posted an article about your wonder boy whining over his center’s hygiene but once again you mis took It as an opportunity to make it about you and attack PFM the GOAT.

    PFM the architect of the greatest and highest scoring offense of all time IN DEMVER...
    PFM The DENVER BRONCOS soon to be HOF QB!

    “WHAAAA PFM ISNT YOURS WHAAAA”
    I know your jealous over the fact that the best played in Denver but good grief get a hold of yourself child...

    Next, you could accept it or get help but your PTSD of PFM in a Denver uni isnt just going to go away.
    Funny, I just re-watched the Manning retirement press conference. Most of time he spent talking about the Colts and even cried about his time there! He only spent a minute talking about his time in Denver lol. We know Indy is the team in Manning's heart, no matter what you think. .
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-27-2020 at 06:16 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,431
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Funny, I just re-watched the Manning retirement press conference. Most of time he spent talking about the Colts and even cried about his time there! He only spent a minute talking about his time in Denver lol. We know Indy is the team in Manning's heart, no matter what you think. .

    “WHAAAA PFM ISNT YOURS WHAAAA”

    Once again I know your jealous over the fact that the best played in Denver but good grief get a hold of yourself child...

    You’re so upset because Manning was the best huh?

    Why doesn’t the point register from your brain Cell A to your brain cell B? The point just doesn’t get across! I think I just made a diagnosis but I’ll keep the rest to myself!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-27-2020 at 08:03 PM.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,791
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Is there a reason you keep defending Sam Z when I go after him? Is he your son or something? Wouldn't be surprised - you both make the same moronic arguments, so it appears the apple doesn't fall too fall from the tree.

    Of course all the teams a HOF plays for will be listed on his HOF bust. No one is denying that. BUT no one will care for or remember secondary teams a HOF did play for in comparison to his primary team. Ergo, Peyton Manning will be remembered as a Colt first and foremost. Joe Montana a 49er. Joe Namath a Jet. Johnny Unitas a Colt. And yes, I said Manning was a Colt because he was that is the team he cares for the most. As a Bronco fan, you don't get to say "he belonged to us." He was and always will be the pride of the Colts and was a HOFer before he went to Denver.

    And no, Drew Bledsoe is the second best QB in patriots history. We also developed a guy named Jim Plunkett, whom you may have heard of. But almost no patriots fan I know considers Plunkett a true Patriot since he did most of his great work with the Raiders. Same deal with Curtis Martin. See how that works?

    Home grown Patriots QBs: Brady, Bledsoe, Plunkett

    Home grown Bronco QBs: Elway
    LOL..... Defending Sam...... That's weak, but funny material.... Oh wait, Rinse/Repeat. I don't remember saying anything about being nice to Sam.... I just want to point out your ignorant posts that have ZERO factual data, like normal.

    Plunkett?? really?? He was complete GARBAGE under the direction of NE!!! Not once did his QBR surpass 68 while a Pat. His TD/INT ratio was 62/87. He never surpassed a .500 record while a Pat!!! If you want to claim that as home grown, fine by me. Guess the home grown process was broken. Plunkett will always be remembered as a RAIDER no matter when he played there!!!! Look up articles about him..... Better yet, just google his name and the first pictures you will see is in a Raider uniform, not Pat.......

    Bledsoe as your second best? Okay, you can again claim that if you want. He had maybe 2 decent seasons in NE, (96-97). He put up numbers like Rivers, but other than that, he was average. Eason and Grogan can be argued here. I'm 100% confident in saying that you never saw them play unless you looked them up on youtube, so you get a pass on the knowledge there.

    The second best QB NE ever drafted plays in SF now.......

    Funny how you only put Elway on Bronco homegrown QBs when you put Plummer on there yesterday.... What happened??? LOL, silly Boomhauer!!!

    Bottom line, this is one of the dumbest debates there is. So many players move around since the start of the Salary Cap era. Manning will be remembered as a Colt FIRST, but the history books will also remember his Denver days. More people than you might believe will remember his Denver days. Best QB season ever was done there. Only QB to win a SB on two teams..... Your hatred is deep, I get that. It's cool Boomhauer, you have your opinions.....

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,431
    I’m pretty confident that we will not see the rump raging troll today


    Until I say he was owned and Is now living in great embarrassment of showing his fiiiace and snout in here!

    Yep he was owned, start the count down guys. Lol

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    LOL..... Defending Sam...... That's weak, but funny material.... Oh wait, Rinse/Repeat. I don't remember saying anything about being nice to Sam.... I just want to point out your ignorant posts that have ZERO factual data, like normal.

    Plunkett?? really?? He was complete GARBAGE under the direction of NE!!! Not once did his QBR surpass 68 while a Pat. His TD/INT ratio was 62/87. He never surpassed a .500 record while a Pat!!! If you want to claim that as home grown, fine by me. Guess the home grown process was broken. Plunkett will always be remembered as a RAIDER no matter when he played there!!!! Look up articles about him..... Better yet, just google his name and the first pictures you will see is in a Raider uniform, not Pat.......

    Bledsoe as your second best? Okay, you can again claim that if you want. He had maybe 2 decent seasons in NE, (96-97). He put up numbers like Rivers, but other than that, he was average. Eason and Grogan can be argued here. I'm 100% confident in saying that you never saw them play unless you looked them up on youtube, so you get a pass on the knowledge there.

    The second best QB NE ever drafted plays in SF now.......

    Funny how you only put Elway on Bronco homegrown QBs when you put Plummer on there yesterday.... What happened??? LOL, silly Boomhauer!!!

    Bottom line, this is one of the dumbest debates there is. So many players move around since the start of the Salary Cap era. Manning will be remembered as a Colt FIRST, but the history books will also remember his Denver days. More people than you might believe will remember his Denver days. Best QB season ever was done there. Only QB to win a SB on two teams..... Your hatred is deep, I get that. It's cool Boomhauer, you have your opinions.....
    Do you have ANY brain cells? Jim Plunkett statistically was one of the top 10 QBs in the NFL from 1971-1974. Then again, you are probably comparing his numbers to today's quarterbacks, which is not surprising considering how stupid you are. Same deal with Bledsoe. I guarantee you he was at or near the top of the league in many of his years as NE Patriots QB. And he's 22nd all time in touchdowns, ahead of greats like Len Dawson, Jim Kelly, and Steve Young. Not to mention 16th all time in passing yards.

    As far as Jake Plummer is concerned, I made a mistake. The point being other than Elway you have pretty much no great homegrown QBs. And the Broncos still haven't drafted a good QB in their history. You got lucky because Elway whined about playing in Baltimore and Manning was coming off multiple neck surgeries.

    So again - homegrown QBs:

    NE - Brady, Bledsoe, Plunkett

    Denver - Elway

    QBs drafted:

    NE - Brady, Bledsoe, Garrappolo, Plunkett

    Denver - [Big Zero]

    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-28-2020 at 09:50 AM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    “WHAAAA PFM ISNT YOURS WHAAAA”

    Once again I know your jealous over the fact that the best played in Denver but good grief get a hold of yourself child...

    You’re so upset because Manning was the best huh?

    Why doesn’t the point register from your brain Cell A to your brain cell B? The point just doesn’t get across! I think I just made a diagnosis but I’ll keep the rest to myself!
    Manning is a top 5 all time QB, but Colts fans are the ones who get to thump their chests about him, not you. This is especially true since he was a HOFer before he came to Denver.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,791
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Do you have ANY brain cells? Jim Plunkett statistically was one of the top 10 QBs in the NFL from 1971-1974. Then again, you are probably comparing his numbers to today's quarterbacks, which is not surprising considering how stupid you are. Same deal with Bledsoe. I guarantee you he was at or near the top of the league in many of his years as NE Patriots QB. And he's 22nd all time in touchdowns, ahead of greats like Len Dawson, Jim Kelly, and Steve Young. Not to mention 16th all time in passing yards.

    As far as Jake Plummer is concerned, I made a mistake. The point being other than Elway you have pretty much no great homegrown QBs. And the Broncos still haven't drafted a good QB in their history. You got lucky because Elway whined about playing in Baltimore and Manning was coming off multiple neck surgeries.

    So again - homegrown QBs:

    NE - Brady, Bledsoe, Plunkett

    Denver - Elway

    QBs drafted:

    NE - Brady, Bledsoe, Garrappolo, Plunkett

    Denver - [Big Zero]

    LOL...... Do some research Boomhauer, you have absolutely ZERO idea of what you're talking about. You never saw him play nor do you have any clue on the "top 10" QB's of that era. Again your statements have absolutely no factual data that is easily obtained, but you just want to float your words and hope its truth. You can argue all you want about your OPINIONS that you have no footing on. Here's a little history lesson for you Boomhauer, straight from a NE published article.......

    "Plunkett failed to build upon a promising rookie campaign. His numbers stagnated while the Patriots went 3-11 in 1972 and 5-9 in 1973, the first year under head coach Chuck Fairbanks. While, the team’s record improved to 7-7 in 1974 (mostly because of solid defensive play), Plunkett failed to substantially improve his performances and remained an inconsistent and at times mistake-prone passer".

    "Consequently, the Patriots decided to move on from Plunkett. He went 23-38 in his four-and-a-half seasons as the team’s starting quarterback, while completing 48.5% of his pass attempts (league-wide, he was in the bottom third all five years) and throwing more interceptions (87) than touchdowns (62)".

    As for Bledsoe, putting up tons of yards doesn't make you great. Lets look at just his NE days. He only passed 80 on his QBR 3 seasons. He threw a TON of interceptions, in fact in 5 of his 9 seasons in NE he threw just as many Int's as he did TD's, or more!! He only had three seasons where his TD/Int ratio wasn't absolutely horrible, (96-98). If that's one of the greatest to you, that's fine, but it again is only a Boomhauer opinion, not gospel. ZERO factual data to support it.

    AGAIN,debating where a player goes throughout their career is ignorant. So many players move around since the start of the Salary Cap era. I guess it's okay with you with your ignorant ramblings in here, not having a clue about what you're talking about. You keep providing false info with your OPINIONS!!!!

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,431
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Manning is a top 5 all time QB, but Colts fans are the ones who get to thump their chests about him, not you. This is especially true since he was a HOFer before he came to Denver.
    Five division titles

    Highest scoring offense of all time

    Best 3 years of his career

    Only QB to win a super bowl with multiple teams

    Won the Golden super bowl

    (I can see why you’re mad, you’ve finally realized PFM to be the best)

    Anyway all those accomplishments and as a bronco fan I’m not supposed to be proud of that according to your planet ass asinine logic!

    Sure go dress a Barbie Tammy you deranged Lil girl!

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Five division titles

    Highest scoring offense of all time

    Best 3 years of his career

    Only QB to win a super bowl with multiple teams

    Won the Golden super bowl

    (I can see why you’re mad, you’ve finally realized PFM to be the best)

    Anyway all those accomplishments and as a bronco fan I’m not supposed to be proud of that according to your planet ass asinine logic!

    Sure go dress a Barbie Tammy you deranged Lil girl!
    Sorry Sammy, Peyton got his a$$ kicked in multiple super bowls (Saints and Seahawks). Brady lost 3 close super bowls. And not only that, Brady beat the legion of boom in 2014 when Manning couldn't get it done the year before against that same defense! Bye!
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    LOL...... Do some research Boomhauer, you have absolutely ZERO idea of what you're talking about. You never saw him play nor do you have any clue on the "top 10" QB's of that era. Again your statements have absolutely no factual data that is easily obtained, but you just want to float your words and hope its truth. You can argue all you want about your OPINIONS that you have no footing on. Here's a little history lesson for you Boomhauer, straight from a NE published article.......

    "Plunkett failed to build upon a promising rookie campaign. His numbers stagnated while the Patriots went 3-11 in 1972 and 5-9 in 1973, the first year under head coach Chuck Fairbanks. While, the team’s record improved to 7-7 in 1974 (mostly because of solid defensive play), Plunkett failed to substantially improve his performances and remained an inconsistent and at times mistake-prone passer".

    "Consequently, the Patriots decided to move on from Plunkett. He went 23-38 in his four-and-a-half seasons as the team’s starting quarterback, while completing 48.5% of his pass attempts (league-wide, he was in the bottom third all five years) and throwing more interceptions (87) than touchdowns (62)".

    As for Bledsoe, putting up tons of yards doesn't make you great. Lets look at just his NE days. He only passed 80 on his QBR 3 seasons. He threw a TON of interceptions, in fact in 5 of his 9 seasons in NE he threw just as many Int's as he did TD's, or more!! He only had three seasons where his TD/Int ratio wasn't absolutely horrible, (96-98). If that's one of the greatest to you, that's fine, but it again is only a Boomhauer opinion, not gospel. ZERO factual data to support it.

    AGAIN,debating where a player goes throughout their career is ignorant. So many players move around since the start of the Salary Cap era. I guess it's okay with you with your ignorant ramblings in here, not having a clue about what you're talking about. You keep providing false info with your OPINIONS!!!!
    Did you get past High School? You and your son Sammy are having a tough time today.

    I said Plunkett was STATISTICALLY one of the top 10 QBs from 1971 to 1974. He was among the top QBs in TDs and yards thrown, so to say he sucked in NE is absolutely moronic (again, no surprise because it's you). And you basically quote some article without a providing a link. Facts are facts. He was a league leader in TDs and Yards thrown during those particular seasons.

    Regarding Bledsoe, I never said he was great. I said he was the 2nd best QB NE ever drafted and was very good. He made the pro bowl 3 times during his tenure in NE and led his team to the SB. That's better than ANY QB Denver has ever drafted. As far as his interceptions, Elway was the INT king during his playing days. Here, NFL.Com did a video on why Bledsoe is a good QB.
    Enjoy.

    https://www.nfl.com/videos/why-drew-...ll-time-404214

    USA Today listed him as the 32nd best QB of all time.

    https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/09/nfl...t-quarterbacks
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-29-2020 at 10:35 AM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,431
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Sorry Sammy, Peyton got his a$$ kicked in multiple super bowls (Saints and Seahawks). Brady lost 3 close super bowls. And not only that, Brady beat the legion of boom in 2014 when Manning couldn't get it done the year before against that same defense! Bye!
    Uh the topic was “broncos fans thumping their chest over the great PFM” because you are extremely jealous and don like it. However now you wanna act like we were talking about super bowl stats? Are delusional? You already forgot what you were originally crying and whining about?

    What’s wrong with you? Should we go back to the lack of communication between your brain cells?

    The conflict within
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-29-2020 at 02:23 PM.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,791
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Did you get past High School? You and your son Sammy are having a tough time today.

    I said Plunkett was STATISTICALLY one of the top 10 QBs from 1971 to 1974. He was among the top QBs in TDs and yards thrown, so to say he sucked in NE is absolutely moronic (again, no surprise because it's you). And you basically quote some article without a providing a link. Facts are facts. He was a league leader in TDs and Yards thrown during those particular seasons.

    Regarding Bledsoe, I never said he was great. I said he was the 2nd best QB NE ever drafted and was very good. He made the pro bowl 3 times during his tenure in NE and led his team to the SB. That's better than ANY QB Denver has ever drafted. As far as his interceptions, Elway was the INT king during his playing days. Here, NFL.Com did a video on why Bledsoe is a good QB.
    Enjoy.

    https://www.nfl.com/videos/why-drew-...ll-time-404214

    USA Today listed him as the 32nd best QB of all time.

    https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/09/nfl...t-quarterbacks
    It's like arguing with a 2 year old about the color of the Popsicle..... Plunkett was not one of the top ten QB's when he was in NE.... Sorry, but it's fact. Your opinion is all you have riding on this topic and many others. Rinse/Repeat, right? One last time I will try and tell you the color of the popsicle.....



    Straight from a Patriots page - https://www.patspulpit.com/2016/11/1...clayborn-ivory

    "Plunkett failed to build upon a promising rookie campaign. His numbers stagnated while the Patriots went 3-11 in 1972 and 5-9 in 1973, the first year under head coach Chuck Fairbanks. While, the team’s record improved to 7-7 in 1974 (mostly because of solid defensive play), Plunkett failed to substantially improve his performances and remained an inconsistent and at times mistake-prone passer".

    ESPN - https://www.espn.com/classic/biograp...nkett_Jim.html

    "An outstanding rookie year in the NFL with the New England Patriots preceded numerous injuries and a drift to the ranks of the ordinary".

    Fox Sports - https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...terback-081514

    "Drafted No. 1 overall by the New England Patriots in 1971, Plunkett forged a career that was solid if unspectacular, and it looked like he was washed up after two miserable seasons with the San Francisco 49ers ended in 1977".

    LA Times - https://www.latimes.com/sports/la-xp...124-story.html

    "Nearly a decade into his professional career, the No. 1 pick in the 1971 draft had been all but branded an NFL washout, his promising rookie-of-the-year season with the New England Patriots notwithstanding".

    Basically, besides his rookie season, (which wasn't amazing, even in that era), he sucked until his last couple seasons with the Raiders. This time-frame, and only this time-frame is what he will be remembered for. A RAIDER!!!

    NO PLUNKETT - https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...e-1970s-071115

    NO PLUNKETT - https://thereadoptional.com/the-grea...0s-c262736bde8



    Bledsoe is a regular season statistic gem, just like another QB we all know. Philip Rivers. Both throw for tons of yards and the media love them. Both throw a ton of Int's, especially when the game is on the line. Neither can win the big games when needed. You can believe any opinion based article or list you want. I still believe the 2nd best QB is arguable between Bledsoe, Grogan, and Eason..... But it's just my opinion, now can we please move on from this topic Boomhauer, you're really boring me.......

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    It's like arguing with a 2 year old about the color of the Popsicle..... Plunkett was not one of the top ten QB's when he was in NE.... Sorry, but it's fact. Your opinion is all you have riding on this topic and many others. Rinse/Repeat, right? One last time I will try and tell you the color of the popsicle.....



    Straight from a Patriots page - https://www.patspulpit.com/2016/11/1...clayborn-ivory

    "Plunkett failed to build upon a promising rookie campaign. His numbers stagnated while the Patriots went 3-11 in 1972 and 5-9 in 1973, the first year under head coach Chuck Fairbanks. While, the team’s record improved to 7-7 in 1974 (mostly because of solid defensive play), Plunkett failed to substantially improve his performances and remained an inconsistent and at times mistake-prone passer".

    ESPN - https://www.espn.com/classic/biograp...nkett_Jim.html

    "An outstanding rookie year in the NFL with the New England Patriots preceded numerous injuries and a drift to the ranks of the ordinary".

    Fox Sports - https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...terback-081514

    "Drafted No. 1 overall by the New England Patriots in 1971, Plunkett forged a career that was solid if unspectacular, and it looked like he was washed up after two miserable seasons with the San Francisco 49ers ended in 1977".

    LA Times - https://www.latimes.com/sports/la-xp...124-story.html

    "Nearly a decade into his professional career, the No. 1 pick in the 1971 draft had been all but branded an NFL washout, his promising rookie-of-the-year season with the New England Patriots notwithstanding".

    Basically, besides his rookie season, (which wasn't amazing, even in that era), he sucked until his last couple seasons with the Raiders. This time-frame, and only this time-frame is what he will be remembered for. A RAIDER!!!

    NO PLUNKETT - https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...e-1970s-071115

    NO PLUNKETT - https://thereadoptional.com/the-grea...0s-c262736bde8



    Bledsoe is a regular season statistic gem, just like another QB we all know. Philip Rivers. Both throw for tons of yards and the media love them. Both throw a ton of Int's, especially when the game is on the line. Neither can win the big games when needed. You can believe any opinion based article or list you want. I still believe the 2nd best QB is arguable between Bledsoe, Grogan, and Eason..... But it's just my opinion, now can we please move on from this topic Boomhauer, you're really boring me.......
    I said Plunkett was STATISTICALLY one of the best QBs from 1971-1974. He was a top 10 QB in yards thrown and TDs in pretty much each of the years he was a NE Patriot. That is indisputable.

    And Philip Rivers is a good QB. You can't honestly tell me he's a bust, despite his playoff chokes. Therefore, if Bledsoe is just like Rivers, then Bledsoe was a good QB too. And we can argue all day about Plunkett, but the point remains the same - the Patriots have drafted and/or developed multiple good QBs in this league, including Brady, Bledsoe, and Garroppolo (drafted but not developed). For sake of argument, I'll leave Plunkett out. In contrast, Denver has never drafted a good QB and has only developed 1.

    And as far as Plunkett is concerned, you are wrong on many levels. Plunkett was not traded away because he sucked. He was traded away because his rookie deal was expiring and he didn't want to be in NE anymore. He didn't get a long with HC Chuck Fairbanks, who wanted to install a wishbone offense which was more run heavy. He demanded a trade, which was granted.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-30-2020 at 01:43 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Uh the topic was “broncos fans thumping their chest over the great PFM” because you are extremely jealous and don like it. However now you wanna act like we were talking about super bowl stats? Are delusional? You already forgot what you were originally crying and whining about?

    What’s wrong with you? Should we go back to the lack of communication between your brain cells?

    The conflict within
    Sam, your father Stackhouser is going to be mad at you...careful.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,431
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Sam, your father Stackhouser is going to be mad at you...careful.
    I can’t say what you are because it’s against the COC but that’s ok, you just keep proving me right when I question your B-cell activity!

    Putz

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •