Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Little Ms. Brady!!!

This is too funny not to post!!

https://www.prosportsdaily.com/artic...s--629396.html

Tom Brady Teaches Bucs Center To Keep His ‘Ass Sweat’ In Check During Games

Sporting News

Tom Brady was spotted working out with some of his new Buccaneers teammates Tuesday during a two-hour practice session, according to the Tampa Bay Times.

One of those players working out with Brady was center Ryan Jensen, who soon learned a special technique from the six-time Super Bowl champ: how to have dry buttcheeks.

A quarterback's relationship with his center is special, as the two get very personal on the field. And something that Brady really wants from his center is a lack of ass sweat. If he's going to put his hands where most people wouldn't dare to put them, he wants to make sure it's dry.

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    This is too funny not to post!!

https://www.prosportsdaily.com/artic...s--629396.html

Tom Brady Teaches Bucs Center To Keep His ‘Ass Sweat’ In Check During Games

Sporting News

Tom Brady was spotted working out with some of his new Buccaneers teammates Tuesday during a two-hour practice session, according to the Tampa Bay Times.

One of those players working out with Brady was center Ryan Jensen, who soon learned a special technique from the six-time Super Bowl champ: how to have dry buttcheeks.

A quarterback's relationship with his center is special, as the two get very personal on the field. And something that Brady really wants from his center is a lack of ass sweat. If he's going to put his hands where most people wouldn't dare to put them, he wants to make sure it's dry.
    He should be more worried about the guy blocking for his old ass rather than focused on the mans body cavity stench but im not surprised since he’s been living on planet ass the last 20 asteriskness years!

Glad there’s no buccs fan in here, we shouldnt have to listen to any of their stupid excuses.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-21-2020 at 02:08 PM.

It's called paying attention to details...something which the Broncos don't do very well.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    As long as you don't bring me up in a backhanded attempt to insult me, I'm fine. Just so the record is clear - YOU'RE the one who derailed the thread because you couldn't resist.

I have spoken.
    It's called paying attention to details...something which the Broncos don't do very well.
    Hmmm so much for standing by your word.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-21-2020 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    He should be more worried about the guy blocking for his old ass rather than focused on the mans body cavity stench but im not surprised since he’s been living on planet ass the last 20 asteriskness years!

Glad there’s no buccs fan in here, we shouldnt have to listen to any of their stupid excuses.
    Not to worry Sammy - we’ve become desensitized to stupid from reading your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Not to worry Sammy - we’ve become desensitized to stupid from reading your posts.
    Lol More Like from the reflection you see in the mirror!

Are you a buccs fan?

Lol More Like from the reflection you see in the mirror!

Are you a buccs fan?
    If you're going to trash talk, at least call the Buccaneers by their correct shorthand name - the Bucs. You look even more moronic than usual by calling them the "Buccs." And no, no Patriots fan on this board has switched to the Bucs or even gave an indication they were switching to them.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-21-2020 at 07:39 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

If you're going to trash talk, at least call the Buccaneers by their correct shorthand name - the Bucs. You look even more moronic than usual by calling them the "Buccs." And no, no Patriots fan on this board has switched to the Bucs or even gave an indication they were switching to them.
    Oh look at you get mad and defend your new team!

Ladies and Gentlemen, the buccs latest bandwagon homer TAMMYBRADY12

“Bucs”? Says who? You?
    Weak pathetic attempt to smack...

TRY AGAIN
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-21-2020 at 09:10 PM.

How did this one switch to an "all about me" thread too????? BOOMHAUER, KNOCK IT OFF!!!

Weak pathetic attempt to smack...

TRY AGAIN
    Your alter ego Stackheiser says those exact same things....hmm, the mods should check into you having multiple accounts.

Your alter ego Stackheiser says those exact same things....hmm, the mods should check into you having multiple accounts.
    Go ahead! Push it. Do whatever the hell you want but while your at it, perhaps they should check your relevance here.

I’ve always referred to you guys as planet ass, isn’t it funny that Brady’s number one complaint in Tampa so far is stating his escape from the most notorious of bodily odors!

Poor guy has had to breath in that foul air for the last 20 years but I guess he was just “paying attention to detail”.

Putz
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-22-2020 at 06:56 AM.

I’ve always referred to you guys as planet ass, isn’t it funny that Brady’s number one complaint in Tampa so far is stating his escape from the most notorious of bodily odors!

Poor guy has had to breath in that foul air for the last 20 years but I guess he was just “paying attention to detail”.

Putz
    What a moron you are. Brady has never said he was desperate to get out of NE. He loved it there, which is why he signed multiple contract extensions to stay there. You don't keep staying in a place you hate for 20 years...it's common sense

Putz
    Oh so my statement above translates to “desperately escaping New England”?
    What a moron you are. Brady has never said he was desperate to get out of NE. He loved it there, which is why he signed multiple contract extensions to stay there. You don't keep staying in a place you hate for 20 years...it's common sense
    So you agree that New England is in fact planet ass?

And I’m the moron. Putz
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-22-2020 at 07:19 AM.

Oh so my statement above translates to “desperately escaping New England”?

So you agree that New England is in fact planet ass?

And I’m the moron. Putz
    You can't even write basic English, so my guess as to what you are saying is as good as any...