Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
Results 136 to 143 of 143
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,599
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Oh really? How come Elway won NFL All Decade in the 1990s but won fewer super bowls than Aikman, who won 3?
    Duh, Elway was a better QB than aikman. Donít get me wrong, I love Troy Aikman and have much respect for him but Elway was better and Elway is definitely better than Brady.

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Duh, Elway was a better QB than aikman. Donít get me wrong, I love Troy Aikman and have much respect for him but Elway was better and Elway is definitely better than Brady.
    Except you said this honor was all about Super Bowls...so you're wrong, as usual. And of course, Elway already said Brady is the GOAT.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,599
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Except you said this honor was all about Super Bowls...so you're wrong, as usual.
    No I didnít, I said
    Quote Originally Posted by SamZ
    That is bias based on Super Bowls.
    Key word Bias. Silly Child, will you ever be able to keep up and not make yourself look like such an ass!

    Quote Originally Posted by RumpRagingTroll
    And of course, Elway already said Brady is the GOAT.


    Putz
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 06-11-2020 at 04:16 PM.

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    No I didn’t, I said
    Key word Bias. Silly Child, will you ever be able to keep up and not make yourself look like such an ass!

    Putz
    Elway got the exact same honor as Brady (NFL All Decade in the 90s) with FEWER super bowls than Aikman. Brady got the same honor TWICE and you said it was all about bias in Super Bowls. In the case of Elway, it clearly wasn't. Elway's stats from the 90s were much better than Aikman's. Therefore, it must mean that Brady's All Decades were not solely on the basis of Super Bowls. Try to keep up.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 06-11-2020 at 05:31 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,599
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Elway got the exact same honor as Brady (NFL All Decade in the 90s) with FEWER super bowls than Aikman. Brady got the same honor TWICE and you said it was all about bias in Super Bowls. In the case of Elway, it clearly wasn't. Elway's stats from the 90s were much better than Aikman's. Therefore, it must mean that Brady's All Decades were not solely on the basis of Super Bowls. Try to keep up.
    Elway and Aikman were both better than Brady.

    Elway and Aikman earned honors because they were elite and legendary.

    Brady is not legendary, never was, never will be...

    Brady received honors out of biased opinions based on the Super Bowls he appeared in.
    Excuse me, the Super Bowls he and the pansies cheated to appear in.

    Stop pretending to be any dumber, we all know how low your levels of comprehension can go however we all also know that you are capable of understanding what I am saying.

    Putz
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 06-11-2020 at 07:33 PM.

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    939
    I still believe Brady is and was a system QB. He's got better talent supporting him in TB than he had last season in NE and I feel that they will still not be that good.

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Elway and Aikman were both better than Brady.

    Elway and Aikman earned honors because they were elite and legendary.

    Brady is not legendary, never was, never will be...

    Brady received honors out of biased opinions based on the Super Bowls he appeared in.
    Excuse me, the Super Bowls he and the pansies cheated to appear in.

    Stop pretending to be any dumber, we all know how low your levels of comprehension can go however we all also know that you are capable of understanding what I am saying.

    Putz
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeGees View Post
    I still believe Brady is and was a system QB. He's got better talent supporting him in TB than he had last season in NE and I feel that they will still not be that good.
    What synonym of dumb do you guys preferred to be called? I'll let you pick...

    A. Idiot

    B. Nitwit

    C. Moron

    D. Dunce
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,599
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    What synonym of dumb do you guys preferred to be called? I'll let you pick...

    A. Idiot

    B. Nitwit

    C. Moron

    D. Dunce
    Typical response from the one guy that continuously gets his ass handed to him!

    It is an extreme butt hurt trolling being at its lowest!

    Putz

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •