Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I can’t say what you are because it’s against the COC but that’s ok, you just keep proving me right when I question your B-cell activity!

Putz
    Now that I've won this argument, let's move on to more important things...
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-30-2020 at 05:33 AM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Now that I've won this argument, let's move on to more important things...
    But your still here on the broncos forum
    They must be pretty important

But your still here on the broncos forum
    They must be pretty important
    I think the biggest thing that TampaTommyBoy12 struggles with is the Broncos have a 2 time Super Bowl winning HOF QB AND a Super Bowl winning GM that brought in a future HOF winning QB and got a third Super Bowl. Impressive!

And TampaTommyBoy12 can't handle that Bronco greatness of two HOF QB's that were on the same team!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    I think the biggest thing that TampaTommyBoy12 struggles with is the Broncos have a 2 time Super Bowl winning HOF QB AND a Super Bowl winning GM that brought in a future HOF winning QB and got a third Super Bowl. Impressive!

And TampaTommyBoy12 can't handle that Bronco greatness of two HOF QB's that were on the same team!
    Must be pretty easy to buy your 3rd super bowl...
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Randy Moss, Darrel Revis, Antonio Brown? Don’t sit there and tell us that Belichick is only recording hand signals!

Putz

Randy Moss, Darrel Revis, Antonio Brown? Don’t sit there and tell us that Belichick is only recording hand signals!

Putz

Pats traded for Randy Moss. Antonio Brown had little impact. And neither of them helped us win a SB. On the other hand, Manning, Sanders, Talib, TJ Ward, and Ware (all FAs) were cornerstones for your 2015 title.

Pats traded for Randy Moss. Antonio Brown had little impact. And neither of them helped us win a SB. On the other hand, Manning, Sanders, Talib, TJ Ward, and Ware (all FAs) were cornerstones for your 2015 title.
    Here's another Rinse/Repeat topic!!!! I think it was Baph that used the "buy your 3rd super bowl" debate thought.... Bottom line, WHO CARES HOW THEY WERE ACQUIRED!! It's all part of how every team is built.

Players that helped Patriots win Superbowl titles..... Guess they bought those titles too!!

2002 - Antowain Smith, Otis Smith, Roman Phifer

2004 - Corey Dillon, David Patton, Joe Andruzzi, Keith Traylor, Rodney Harrison

2005 - Corey Dillon, David Patton, Rodney Harrison, Rosevelt Colvin,

2015 - Dion Lewis, Keshawn Martin, Rob Ninkovich, Alan Branch

2017 - Dion Lewis, Brandin Cooks, Chris Hogan, Lawrence Guy, Alan Branch, Kyle Van Noy, David Harris, Stephon Gilmore

2019 - Josh Gordon (slightly), Lawrence Guy, Danny Shelton, John Simon, Kyle Van Noy, Jason McCourty, Stephon Gilmore
    Last edited by Stackhouser; 06-01-2020 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Here's another Rinse/Repeat topic!!!! I think it was Baph that used the "buy your 3rd super bowl" debate thought.... Bottom line, WHO CARES HOW THEY WERE ACQUIRED!! It's all part of how every team is built.

Players that helped Patriots win Superbowl titles..... Guess they bought those titles too!!

2002 - Antowain Smith, Otis Smith, Roman Phifer

2004 - Corey Dillon, David Patton, Joe Andruzzi, Keith Traylor, Rodney Harrison

2005 - Corey Dillon, David Patton, Rodney Harrison, Rosevelt Colvin,

2015 - Dion Lewis, Keshawn Martin, Rob Ninkovich, Alan Branch

2017 - Dion Lewis, Brandin Cooks, Chris Hogan, Lawrence Guy, Alan Branch, Kyle Van Noy, David Harris, Stephon Gilmore

2019 - Josh Gordon (slightly), Lawrence Guy, Danny Shelton, John Simon, Kyle Van Noy, Jason McCourty, Stephon Gilmore
    Outside of Corey Dillon, Gilmore, and Rodney Harrison, those are hardly star players you cited. And Cooks and Gordon weren't even FAs when we acquired them. The vast majority of NE free agents are role players that thrived in Belichick's system and they supplemented the players we drafted. Do your research Boomheiser!
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 06-01-2020 at 09:33 AM.

Outside of Corey Dillon, Gilmore, and Rodney Harrison, those are hardly star players you cited. And Cooks and Gordon weren't even FAs when we acquired them. The vast majority of NE free agents are role players that thrived in Belichick's system. Do your research Boomheiser!

Does it matter how they were acquired? Does it matter what their role was? No, it doesn't. They were all acquired to help build a championship team, PERIOD!! Belichick and Elway did their jobs to put the right combination together to win.

Nice job copying my material Boomhauer!!!!! Another failed attempt at quality material!!!

Outside of Corey Dillon, Gilmore, and Rodney Harrison, those are hardly star players you cited. And Cooks and Gordon weren't even FAs when we acquired them. The vast majority of NE free agents are role players that thrived in Belichick's system. Do your research Boomheiser!
    Forgot to add........

Way to downgrade some great players like Antowain Smith, David Patton, Otis Smith, and Roman Phifer who were all starters with huge rolls. Hell, even Rob Ninkovich, Kyle Van Noy, and Jason McCourty were HUGE parts of those teams. Not just roll players. I do believe you should maybe know more about your own team and do your own research prior to sounding a fool........ SMH

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Forgot to add........

Way to downgrade some great players like Antowain Smith, David Patton, Otis Smith, and Roman Phifer who were all starters with huge rolls. Hell, even Rob Ninkovich, Kyle Van Noy, and Jason McCourty were HUGE parts of those teams. Not just roll players. I do believe you should maybe know more about your own team and do your own research prior to sounding a fool........ SMH
    I'm not downgrading them at all. They were complementary role players in Belichick's system and they did great. I do know my team - much more than you do. You assumed that Plunkett was traded because he sucked and I proved you wrong above and you never even responded. Van Noy and Jason McCourty were both traded for. NInkovich was a scrap heap signing that ended up being big on our team. Manning, on the other hand, is as big a star as there is - it's easy to acquire him when all you have to do is write a check. Again, do your research Boomheiser!

So now you're suggesting NFL teams OR any sports team that has great success is invalid because they acquired good or excellent athletes to hopefully improve the team in order to win more games and maybe get into post season playoffs? That's a bad thing?

Are the Buc's trying to buy a Super Bowl by acquiring Brady and Gronk? How dare they!

You will go to any lengths to lower the validity of any team other than the Cheating Boston Mob Pansy's.

You're incapable of basic rational thinking. You seriously do have a severely diminished mental void between your ears.

PUTZ!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    So now you're suggesting NFL teams OR any sports team that has great success is invalid because they acquired good or excellent athletes to hopefully improve the team in order to win more games and maybe get into post season playoffs? That's a bad thing?

Are the Buc's trying to buy a Super Bowl by acquiring Brady and Gronk? How dare they!

You will go to any lengths to lower the validity of any team other than the Cheating Boston Mob Pansy's.

You're incapable of basic rational thinking. You seriously do have a severely diminished mental void between your ears.

PUTZ!
    Look, I'm talking to the Broncos fans. Your team, the Chiefs, did it the right way by drafting most of their star players.

Look, I'm talking to the Broncos fans. Your team, the Chiefs, did it the right way by drafting most of their star players.
    Oh, so now a known cheater condoning goofus is telling us what is “right”?

If I'm a Chiefs fan then you now hate the Pansy's and are in love with the Jets, Dolphins and Bills.....and now a Buc's fan.

So now you're 4TeamTammy12.

Now you'll be satisfied no matter who wins the AFC East so long as it's not the Cheating Boston Mob because they suck now, correct?

PUTZ.
    Utah Bronco Freak