Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Wrong! You said it was "too funny not to post," so your original intent in posting this was demonstrating its "comedic nature," not questioning its newsworthiness. Try again, Homer!
    Were you dropped on your head as a child? The comedic nature being it's a complete waste of the news wire, as in "this is too good not to share because I can't believe this is what's being reported".

But I only really posted it as bait to see how fast you'd respond and make it ALL about you because it had the name "Brady" in the title........

Again, thanks for using my smack tactics over an over again...... Just proves I've defeated you over and over along with everyone else in here. You can't win with your own material so, "if you can't beat em', join em'" is your new motto..... GOT IT!!

DO BETTER BOOMHAUER!!!! (copyright *2020) Whoops, you have to get new material!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Were you dropped on your head as a child? The comedic nature being it's a complete waste of the news wire, as in "this is too good not to share because I can't believe this is what's being reported".

But I only really posted it as bait to see how fast you'd respond and make it ALL about you because it had the name "Brady" in the title........

Again, thanks for using my smack tactics over an over again...... Just proves I've defeated you over and over along with everyone else in here. You can't win with your own material so, "if you can't beat em', join em'" is your new motto..... GOT IT!!

DO BETTER BOOMHAUER!!!! (copyright *2020) Whoops, you have to get new material!! LOL
    Um no, you didn't once state in your original post that the news item was a "waste of time." You did it to make fun of Brady and now you are backtracking. Your record against me is WORSE than the Broncos record in the Super Bowl, which in case you haven't figure out, sucks!
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Um no, you didn't once state in your original post that the news item was a "waste of time." You did it to make fun of Brady and now you are backtracking. Your record against me is WORSE than the Broncos record in the Super Bowl, which in case you haven't figure out, sucks!
    Right, because you were in the room when I posted it and I shared my thoughts.. Again, I shared it to catch your ignorant self-worth personality.... 100% SUCCESS........ You're really a boring Troll. Your record sucks, your smack sucks, you have the weakest attempts at relevance in the forum. If you were a football team, you'd be the 2008 Detroit Lions or the 2017 Browns.....

Enjoy your rinse/repeat copycat time...........

Right, because you were in the room when I posted it and I shared my thoughts.. Again, I shared it to catch your ignorant self-worth personality.... 100% SUCCESS........ You're really a boring Troll. Your record sucks, your smack sucks, you have the weakest attempts at relevance in the forum. If you were a football team, you'd be the 2008 Detroit Lions or the 2017 Browns.....

Enjoy your rinse/repeat copycat time...........
    It's a SMACK forum, genius. Any thread you post is (and will be interpreted as) SMACK. Get it? If this were a "stupid news item of the day" thread, you would have posted in the NFL Forum. And the title of thread "Little Ms. Brady" is smack...
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

It's a SMACK forum, genius. Any thread you post is (and will be interpreted as) SMACK. Get it? If this were a "stupid news item of the day" thread, you would have posted in the NFL Forum. And the title of thread "Little Ms. Brady" is smack...
    Boomhauer says, "derp derp smack. Derp derpy derp"...... Not sure what's wrong with him but your last post has nothing to do with nothing....

Have a great weekend!!

I’ve decided to stay out of this one the last couple of days but I do enjoy seeing a certain rump raging troll get his ass handed to him!

Good job Stack
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-24-2020 at 11:08 PM.

Boomhauer says, "derp derp smack. Derp derpy derp"...... Not sure what's wrong with him but your last post has nothing to do with nothing....

Have a great weekend!!
    Apparently you don't understand the concept of a smack forum. That's ok. There's a lot you don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I’ve decided to stay out of this one the last couple of days but I don’t enjoy seeing a certain rump raging troll get his ass handed to him!

Good job Stack
    Only someone stupid like you would think Stack won that argument.

Only someone stupid like you would think Stack won that argument.
    Sounds like the words of a sore loser.

Hey Tammy, have you ever won anything In your life???

Anything aside from the first grade spelling B?

Oh my bad! You probably lost that too!

Anything aside from the first grade spelling B?

:
    The irony of someone who says I can't spell but himself can't spell "spelling bee" correctly... The truth is in 1st grade I could have won a spelling bee, but at your age you can't...

Every Bronco fan that posts in this forum actually "IS" a genius compared to you. It's true. Your lame sarcasm doesn't work at all.

Your extremely weak attempts to have any meaningful dialog with anybody here is the same as if you were to sit down with Bill Gates and explain to him that he doesn't understand the dynamics and purpose of Microsoft and Bill should listen to the laughable and childish nonsense of TampaTommyTwoTeam12.

The irony of someone who says I can't spell but himself can't spell "spelling bee" correctly... The truth is in 1st grade I could have won a spelling bee, but at your age you can't...
    Yeah just like I miss spelled “bucs” only YOU would care about proper abbreviated verbiage! I swear your goaded into everything so easily it’s actually become very sad!

Purz <— looked I Misspelled your name again! Oh boi I better fix it before you get offended.

Putz

Oh Hey, how about that Brady vs Manning golf tournament! Since Peyton grew into a bronco hes owned Brady in everything.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-26-2020 at 11:52 AM.

Yeah just like I miss spelled “bucs” only YOU would care about proper abbreviated verbiage! I swear your goaded into everything so easily it’s actually become very sad!

Purz <— looked I Misspelled your name again! Oh boi I better fix it before you get offended.

Putz

Oh Hey, how about that Brady vs Manning golf tournament! Since Peyton grew into a bronco hes owned Brady in everything.
    This is why you are stupid. You call me out for not be able to win a 1st grade spelling bee and then misspell words in the same sentence. Talk about being a putz lol.

As far as Brady is concerned, he has way more Super Bowls than Manning. And the only reason Manning won was because of Tiger who carried him.

This is why you are stupid. You call me out for not be able to win a 1st grade spelling bee and then misspell words in the same sentence. Talk about being a putz lol.

As far as Brady is concerned, he has way more Super Bowls than Manning. And the only reason Manning won was because of Tiger who carried him.
    Manning's dig about having Eli or Foles caddy for Brady was hilarious though - and Brady telling Barkley to shut up and take his medicine. Fun for everyone! Haha

Ok ok fine, let me see you kick some first grade butt in a spelling bee and I won’t say you can’t spell anymore. LOL

In all seriousness I use the talk to text feature a lot. I can’t help it if it puts a B instead of the insect “bee”.

“As far as Brady goes” isn’t it better to win with a very strong partner Like Manning just did than to resort to cheating!

Oh yeah, I know you were taught “if you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying” but NO cheating on the spelling
    competition either...
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-26-2020 at 05:38 PM.