Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 143
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Manning's dig about having Eli or Foles caddy for Brady was hilarious though - and Brady telling Barkley to shut up and take his medicine. Fun for everyone! Haha
    It was a fun tournament to watch, for sure. And all for charity.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,424
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    It was a fun tournament to watch, for sure. And all for charity.
    Oh sure, you know your ass exploded with inflammation and flatulence rage when the cheetah lost to Peyton Manning the Denver Bronco, AGAIN...
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-27-2020 at 07:13 AM.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Oh sure, you know your ass exploded with inflammational rage when Brady lost to Manning the Denver Bronco once AGAIN...
    LOL what an idiot. Manning is not and never was a true Bronco. He was your rented QB for a few seasons. His primary team in the HOF will be the Colts. In fact there is a statue of him outside Indy stadium. I'll play along though. If he's your QB, defend him sitting on a woman's face and sexually exploiting her. Go on, I'll wait.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,424
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    LOL what an idiot. Manning is not and never was a true Bronco. He was your rented QB for a few seasons. His primary team in the HOF will be the Colts. In fact there is a statue of him outside Indy stadium. I'll play along though. If he's your QB, defend him sitting on a woman's face and sexually exploiting her. Go on, I'll wait.
    He’s definitely guilty but it wasn’t a purposeful act meaning it was an attempted prank on another guy not meant for that woman. Yes it was very disgusting and I’ve said this many times.

    Now how about you defending Robert Kraft and his support of the human traffic ring at the orchids of Asia!

    Also don’t act like it doesn’t chap your ass that the Cheetah lost to bronco again! We can all see your agony over it.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    He’s definitely guilty but it wasn’t a purposeful act meaning it was an attempted prank on another guy not meant for that woman. Yes it was very disgusting and I’ve said this many times.

    Now how about you defending Robert Kraft and his support of the human traffic ring at the orchids of Asia!

    Also don’t act like it doesn’t chap your ass that the Cheetah lost to bronco again! We can all see your agony over it.
    Wrong. His teammate who was the only witness says Manning was NOT joking around. It was sexual abuse!

    As far as Kraft is concerned, it was not a sex trafficking ring. So try again!

    You are so desperate to bring NE down you keep bringing an Indianapolis Colt into the argument. SMH...
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-27-2020 at 08:59 AM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,791
    Manning WILL go in to the HOF as a Colt & Bronco. He played at both places.

    Brady WILL go in to the HOF as a Pat & Buc. He will have played at both places.

    They may be listed on the primary team on the enshrinement, but it still has all the info from all teams they played. They don't delete the stats or info from the second team they played for. Stop trying to use that as an arguing point. Saying a player is not a true Bronco or Buc sounds ridiculous. It happened, it's factual, can't be erased.

    https://www.profootballhof.com/players/shannon-sharpe/ - Here is how the HOF pages look. Sharpe is primarily a Bronco, but also a Raven.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,791
    Here's another page from the HOF for TEAM history...... It even lists Ty Law, Tony Dorsett, and Brian Dawkins under Denver's list of player history in the HOF...... They were all Broncos at one point...... It happened, it's factual, can't be erased.

    https://www.profootballhof.com/teams/denver-broncos/

    Here's the page for the Ravens..... It even lists Shannon Sharpe, and even Deion Sanders under their History!!! It happened, it's factual, can't be erased.

    https://www.profootballhof.com/teams/baltimore-ravens/

    Now, how about the Patriots...... It lists Randy Moss, (by your argument is only a Viking), Junior Seau, Curtis Martin, (how do you categorize him??),

    https://www.profootballhof.com/teams...land-patriots/

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,424
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Wrong. His teammate who was the only witness says Manning was NOT joking around. It was sexual abuse!

    As far as Kraft is concerned, it was not a sex trafficking ring. So try again!

    You are so desperate to bring NE down you keep bringing an Indianapolis Colt into the argument. SMH...
    Peyton Manning had his best seasons as a bronco. Not saying he’s only a bronco but he’s definitely a bronco.

    Back to the “sexual abuse”, you’re saying PFM/a man assaulted a woman with his back side?

    Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

    NOT EVERYONE IS FROM PLANET ASS...

    NOT EVERYONE IS A RUMP RAGING TROLL...

    NOT EVERYONE WANTS ATTENTION SO BAD THAT THEY ASSAULT OTHERS WITH THEIR “ASS”...

    NOT EVERYONE IS LIKE YOU, YOU LUDICROUS LITTLE BOY...

    Now wether you think the orchids of Asia was a trafficking ring or not (but it was) what 20 something year old Young woman would want 1000 year old fossil face like Robert on top of her force kissing, touching, or whatever else she was forced to do and believe me she wasn’t working there by choice you ludicrous little boy so either way Kraft is guilty by supporting a place that forces young women to do things against their will!

    What Would you say If it was your daughter? Would you still defend that disgusting animal?

    Yeah Peyton sat on a girls face in college And it was wrong and every bronco fan will tell you that because we have class unlike you supporting Kraft to no end when even you understand that he’s a Guilty and disgusting pig.

    Oh yeah and since you value the opinion of former NFL players, why In the hell are you taking the word of a college football player that you can’t even name over Peyton Manning? You real despise him that much because you know he was the best? Talk about salty!

    You sit here all day calling me stupid In order to make yourself feel better about all of your insecurities but you can’t even find a path to stick to.

    Stop telling me what’s wrong with me when you can’t even get your own life under control!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-27-2020 at 11:05 AM.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Manning WILL go in to the HOF as a Colt & Bronco. He played at both places.

    Brady WILL go in to the HOF as a Pat & Buc. He will have played at both places.

    They may be listed on the primary team on the enshrinement, but it still has all the info from all teams they played. They don't delete the stats or info from the second team they played for. Stop trying to use that as an arguing point. Saying a player is not a true Bronco or Buc sounds ridiculous. It happened, it's factual, can't be erased.

    https://www.profootballhof.com/players/shannon-sharpe/ - Here is how the HOF pages look. Sharpe is primarily a Bronco, but also a Raven.
    Stop being stupid, like Sam Z. I said Manning's PRIMARY team will be the Colts. He will always be remembered for what he did in Indy over what he did in Denver. When people think of Manning it will be his time with the Colts. Where's Manning's statue outside that crap Broncos stadium of yours? You would think a player who is a top 5 all time at his position (and greater than Elway) would have a statue by now. Hmm, maybe because it's because his time with Denver was short lived. No one is going to remember Ty Law with his time with the Broncos or Jets. People will remember Randy Moss as a Viking. The Broncos did NOT develop Manning into a HOF QB - that was Indy. Taking his Broncos years by themselves, it was not HOF worthy.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-27-2020 at 11:24 AM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,424
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Stop being stupid, like Sam Z. I said Manning's PRIMARY team will be the Colts. He will always be remembered for what he did in Indy over what he did in Denver. When people think of Manning it will be his time with the Colts. Where's Manning's statue outside that crap Broncos stadium of yours? You would think a player who is a top 5 all time at his position (and greater than Elway) would have a statue by now. Hmm, maybe because it's because his time with Denver was short lived. No one is going to remember Ty Law with his time with the Broncos or Jets. People will remember Randy Moss as a Viking. The Broncos did NOT develop Manning into a HOF QB - that was Indy. Taking his Broncos years by themselves, it was not HOF worthy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommbrady12
    You are so desperate to bring NE down you keep bringing an Indianapolis Colt into the argument. SMH...
    I may be mistaken but the two highlighted statements above dont exactly translate to the same meaning as you are attempting to push.

    You don’t only and completely contradict yourself but then You go and lie about it and I’m the stupid one?
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-27-2020 at 11:59 AM.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I may be mistaken but the two highlighted statements above dont exactly translate to the same meaning as you are attempting to push.

    You don’t only and completely contradict yourself but then You go and lie about it and I’m the stupid one?
    Are you slow? Let me fix it for you since you don't understand. His primary team in the HOF will be Indy. He will always be remembered as a Colt. Hey, not a big deal. You get Jake Plummer as your second best homegrown QB behind Elway.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,791
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Are you slow? Let me fix it for you since you don't understand. His primary team in the HOF will be Indy. He will always be remembered as a Colt. Hey, not a big deal. You get Jake Plummer as your second best homegrown QB behind Elway.
    Wow Boomhauer, I said the Colts were his primary team. Remeber this part, "They may be listed on the primary team on the enshrinement, but it still has all the info from all teams they played."??? Talking about slow!!! You did basically say he was only a Colt by this statement, "You are so desperate to bring NE down you keep bringing an Indianapolis Colt into the argument", and this one, "Manning is not and never was a true Bronco". So...... Yeah..... LOL

    The best part of your post is proof that you have no idea about football before 2001, except what you look up online to sound like you know history of any NFL team...... Jake Plummer spent his first 6 seasons (97-02) with the Arizona Cardinals and finished his last 4 seasons in Denver. FUNNIEST BLUNDER EVER TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

    We'll give you Tony Eason or Steve Grogan as your second best homegrown QB for the Pats. Don't bring up Bledsoe, Eason and Grogan both had better W-L records for your Pats. Eason also has the worst SB appearance in history!!!!
    Last edited by Stackhouser; 05-27-2020 at 02:49 PM.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,424
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Are you slow? Let me fix it for you since you don't understand. His primary team in the HOF will be Indy. He will always be remembered as a Colt. Hey, not a big deal. You get Jake Plummer as your second best homegrown QB behind Elway.
    No. You said

    “You are so desperate to bring NE down you keep bringing an Indianapolis Colt into the argument. SMH...”

    Then like a fool you say

    “ Stop being stupid, like Sam Z. I said Manning's PRIMARY team will be the Colts.”

    You didn’t specify anything and you’re the one crying over (buccs) and (B) so don’t get butt hurt when I hold you accountable and to the same standards.

    It isn’t my fault you stink at this and believe me you do stink but it isn’t my fault you have to resort to such ridiculous tactics when attempting to talk smack but if you are going to stick to those stupid standards, then you are going to be held to the same standards.

    All of this because you can’t accept that Brady is a pathetic tool that is still trying to live up to Peyton Manning’s status.

    He’ll never be as classy and he’ll never be the QB that Manning was.

    Cheat to get Ryan Leaf six rings, but that doesn’t make him better or even equal to what Manning was...

    Accept it or go get therapy for PTSD
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-27-2020 at 03:06 PM.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Wow Boomhauer, I said the Colts were his primary team. Remeber this part, "They may be listed on the primary team on the enshrinement, but it still has all the info from all teams they played."??? Talking about slow!!! You did basically say he was only a Colt by this statement, "You are so desperate to bring NE down you keep bringing an Indianapolis Colt into the argument", and this one, "Manning is not and never was a true Bronco". So...... Yeah..... LOL

    The best part of your post is proof that you have no idea about football before 2001, except what you look up online to sound like you know history of any NFL team...... Jake Plummer spent his first 6 seasons (97-02) with the Arizona Cardinals and finished his last 4 seasons in Denver. FUNNIEST BLUNDER EVER TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

    We'll give you Tony Eason or Steve Grogan as your second best homegrown QB for the Pats. Don't bring up Bledsoe, Eason and Grogan both had better W-L records for your Pats. Eason also has the worst SB appearance in history!!!!
    Is there a reason you keep defending Sam Z when I go after him? Is he your son or something? Wouldn't be surprised - you both make the same moronic arguments, so it appears the apple doesn't fall too fall from the tree.

    Of course all the teams a HOF plays for will be listed on his HOF bust. No one is denying that. BUT no one will care for or remember secondary teams a HOF did play for in comparison to his primary team. Ergo, Peyton Manning will be remembered as a Colt first and foremost. Joe Montana a 49er. Joe Namath a Jet. Johnny Unitas a Colt. And yes, I said Manning was a Colt because he was that is the team he cares for the most. As a Bronco fan, you don't get to say "he belonged to us." He was and always will be the pride of the Colts and was a HOFer before he went to Denver.

    And no, Drew Bledsoe is the second best QB in patriots history. We also developed a guy named Jim Plunkett, whom you may have heard of. But almost no patriots fan I know considers Plunkett a true Patriot since he did most of his great work with the Raiders. Same deal with Curtis Martin. See how that works?

    Home grown Patriots QBs: Brady, Bledsoe, Plunkett

    Home grown Bronco QBs: Elway
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-27-2020 at 05:37 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,424
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Is there a reason you keep defending Sam Z when I go after him? Is he your son or something? Wouldn't be surprised - you both make the same moronic arguments, so it appears the apple doesn't fall too fall from the tree.

    Of course all the teams a HOF plays for will be listed on his HOF bust. No one is denying that. BUT no one will care for or remember secondary teams a HOF did play for in comparison to his primary team. Ergo, Peyton Manning will be remembered as a Colt first and foremost. Joe Montana a 49er. Joe Namath a Jet. Johnny Unitas a Colt. And yes, I said Manning was a Colt because he was. As a Bronco fan you don't get to say "he belonged to us." He was and always will be the pride of the Colts and was a HOFer before he went to Denver.

    And no, Drew Bledsoe is the second best QB in patriots history. We also developed a guy named Jim Plunkett, whom you may have heard of. But almost no patriots fan I know considers Plunkett a true Patriot since he did most of his great work with the Raiders. Same deal with Curtis Martin. See how that works?

    Home grown Patriots QBs: Brady, Bledsoe, Plunkett

    Home grown Bronco QBs: Elway
    He’s not defending anyone. He’s trying to help you make sense of your madness. Stop trying twist things around, you aren’t good...

    He simply posted an article about your wonder boy whining over his center’s hygiene but once again you mis took It as an opportunity to make it about you and attack PFM the GOAT.

    PFM the architect of the greatest and highest scoring offense of all time IN DEMVER...
    PFM The DENVER BRONCOS soon to be HOF QB!

    “WHAAAA PFM ISNT YOURS WHAAAA”
    I know your jealous over the fact that the best played in Denver but good grief get a hold of yourself child...

    Next, you could accept it or get help but your PTSD of PFM in a Denver uni isnt just going to go away.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-27-2020 at 05:47 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •