Out of curiosity

Does any one know the best place to get vintage gear I wanna get a shirt with the old logo and a orange crush shirt. Any one have any recommendations for good places to buy vintage gear?

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    Does any one know the best place to get vintage gear I wanna get a shirt with the old logo and a orange crush shirt. Any one have any recommendations for good places to buy vintage gear?
    https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/denver-...977-1231541594

Hooray, beer!

eBay....but some sellers are very high in price for original pieces in good shape. Keep checking for good deals but you might have to be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    eBay....but some sellers are very high in price for original pieces in good shape. Keep checking for good deals but you might have to be patient.
    You'll have to be careful on ebay too. Some of the items on there are fake. Only buy from a reputable vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    I second this. I ordered a stretch fit royal blue hat with the classic D logo from them about a month ago, and I'm very happy with my purchase.