Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    It all sounds good be it’s hard to get excited after hearing Mike Klis report that Matt Russell is being put into position to succeed Elway!

I’d rather have another former player that understands the game through experience. Schlereth, McCafferrey, or Manning perhaps. If any were interested.
    Where will J.E. go? I really do not want to see him leave the GM position and I sure do not want to see M.R. in the GM Position. If JE were to retire and leave then I would want to see if P.M. wants the Job.

I am looking forward to seeing if we have a QB that can lead our team to the Playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    It all sounds good be its hard to get excited after hearing Mike Klis report that Matt Russell is being put into position to succeed Elway!

Id rather have another former player that understands the game through experience. Schlereth, McCafferrey, or Manning perhaps. If any were interested.
    Why is that? Russell has played a significant role in the last few drafts- which, by early accounts, have been solid. Russell should he everyone's plan 'A' for succession. Plan continuity, experience, and an understanding of the pieces in place. Seems like a really weird thing to have an issue with, especially now.

I want to see more then the front office having some continuity and stability for the next few years. The coaching staff and key players in leadership roles need to be consistent too.

The constant changing of coaches and coordinators has as much to do with a team having bad years as anything. It effects trust and confidence, players that fit the systems and draft and free agent decisions.

Im excited the Broncos may have some hope of continuity with young players in leadership roles to fill the void left by long term vets that have left or will be in coming years.

For true continued Bronco success I want to see Fangio, Donatello, Shurmur and Munchak have a nice 3-5 year run together. Is that too much to hope for?

Shurmur and Fangio. Two fabricators get the tools they've been asking for.

I want to see if Von can finally convince the coaching staff to get him a goal line package on offense

Thought of another aspect I am excited about. Broncos finally have TWO sides of the ball that should be able to push each other in practice. Making for a better prepared team overall.

Offense now has the speed and playmakers to test the defense and I expect the defense to be a top 5 unit that will make the offense earn it every practice.

I have had the impression from defensive player's comments from training camp and practices the past couple years that there was little respect and significant frustratiin with how the defense dominated the offense. Hopefully a thing of the past as the offense catches up to the defense. We'll see.

Excited to see some football , and not hear anything else during game days.

Probably the offensive weapons. In particular, I'm interested to see if Jerry Jeudy can be an instant contributor. If he can make an impact early, it'll be greatly beneficial to Courtland Sutton, who spent most of last season double covered. I'm also excited to see how Noah Fant progresses. Until recently, I wasn't aware that he led all TEs in YAC per reception last season.

I'm looking forward to seeing if Lock can take the next step. I'm also excited about the rookies. This is one of the most interesting rookie classes we've had. I think Jeudy and Cush will be solid players but all the others have real boom or bust potential.

Quote Originally Posted by lvbronx View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing if Lock can take the next step. I'm also excited about the rookies. This is one of the most interesting rookie classes we've had. I think Jeudy and Cush will be solid players but all the others have real boom or bust potential.

This... Its all about Locks development for me... also because that means the O will be better automatically, the Oline must be doing better....etc.,
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich