• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kyousukeneko
    Football Immortal
    • May 2010

What are you most excited about

What are you all most excited about with the new season. For me it is to see how Jeudy and Hamler adjust to the nfl. I have a feel Jeudy will put around 1k yards and hamler will be some where between 200 and 500 depending on the competition for slot with Hamilton goes. I still expect Hamler to be our primary returner this year.
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait
  • samparnell
    Soy Capitan Meshpoint
    • Nov 2007

The offense. Got a QB. Interior O-Line looks solid. Skill positions are as good and deep as I've ever seen.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• jazzbodog
      Football Immortal
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
      The offense. Got a QB. Interior O-Line looks solid. Skill positions are as good and deep as I've ever seen.
      Ditto...hoping the offensive action is dominating with well designed plays that are consistently producing first downs and SCORING!
      Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• FR Tim
        Football Immortal
        • Jul 2013

Thought about this for a couple hours before responding. And I am actually more excited about the defense.

Thrilled with the potential of the offense and all the additions. Can’t wait to see the development of Lock and the offense. Fully expect the offense to be entertaining and score points.

But I have always loved a great defense and I think this year could be special. Fangio’s 2nd year for his system and players. Addition of Casey. Dline depth in general while including Chubb and Miller raising havoc. Secondary should be solid overall if they can remain healthy. ILB potentially the A weak link has also been improved.

Defense gave up 20 pts per game last season. I expect less this year. With sacks and TOs increased and helping the offense with field position.

IMO a lot to be excited about with the defense !

Comment

• CanDB
          Football Immortal
          • Mar 2008

I was going to say O, and I sincerely am excited about the prospects, including the progress that Lock might make, in year two, and with such weapons around him. But I will broaden my response to include the D. Here's my take:

I am stoked that our O will likely bring us a new level of excitement, whenever they touch the ball. But in tandem, I am also hopeful about our D, with some key players joining us, and given they will most probably be on the field less, and more frequently ahead on the scoreboard than in recent past....which I believe will translate to a serious leap forward in their overall performance.

It's a team game, and I am confident that we will see two sides of the ball, in tandem, unlike what we've seen for years.

Comment

• skeeter01
            Football Immortal
            • Apr 2008

The NFL Season !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mike drop

Comment

• FL BRONCO
              Traveling Mod
              • Mar 2010

Buzz Lightyear with all his new weapons
              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Sam_Z
                Banned User
                • Dec 2004

Garrett Bolles

No 5th year option in
                Denver! :thumb:

Comment

• underrated29
                  Why did the fans get Dumb
                  • Feb 2006

Melvin Gordon. Such a great pickup that everyone is sleeping on.
                  So far:
                  FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                  1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

• taz1458
                    Former DTBCPEC Commish
                    • Sep 2009

Truthfully, almost everything. To see how Drew develops with the new WRs and TEs. To see if Melvin and Philip can be a lethal 1-2 punch. If Bolles has over 20 holds....okay, that last one is a joke lol.
                    2021 Adopt-A-Bronco -- KJ Hamler -- WE ARE!
                    Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Guido & Tony Stewart!
                    US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

• RocketArm006
                      Totally Worth It
                      • May 2008

I’m mostly excited to see an entertaining brand of offensive football. The offense has been hard to watch for several years, so watching young, exciting players is going to be a breath of fresh air.

Comment

• Hadez
                        Football Immortal
                        • Nov 2004

Winning!

Maybe making the playoffs!
                        What is Grit? - Angela Duckworth
                        effort x talent = skill
                        effort x skill = achievement
                        How much time do you invest into your dream? 10 hours a week? 20 hours? 40 hours? 80 hours? 120 hours?

Comment

• Papa-pwn
                          Captain
                          • Aug 2008

This is the rare year where I feel some level of excitement/hope for every position group.

Comment

• johnlimburg
                            Ring of Famer
                            • Sep 2009

Youth development and a coach willing to play them. No more overpaid veterans receiving playing time due to seniority, and no more inflated egos from the likes of once good players, cough Harris, cough Wolfe. Youth development should have been a priority 3 years ago, but we finally got there, and I bet it finally leads to improvement and hope.

Comment

• Sam_Z
                              Banned User
                              • Dec 2004

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                              Youth development and a coach willing to play them. No more overpaid veterans receiving playing time due to seniority, and no more inflated egos from the likes of once good players, cough Harris, cough Wolfe. Youth development should have been a priority 3 years ago, but we finally got there, and I bet it finally leads to improvement and hope.
                              It all sounds good be it’s hard to get excited after hearing Mike Klis report that Matt Russell is being put into position to succeed Elway!

I’d rather have another former player that understands the game through experience. Schlereth, McCafferrey, or Manning perhaps. If any were interested.

Comment

Working...
                              X