Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    I can spin endless stories about what he was doing. The first fork in the path of the story is what he moving his phone purposely or was it just random hand gestures? The possibilities of what he was doing are endless. My opinion is I could play this guessing "game" but essentially anyone trying to guess at what he is doing is just projecting what they want him to be doing because of the lack of information.
    It doesn't matter what he was doing. He wasn't going to hurt any of those cops. This is all misdirection
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    It doesn't matter what he was doing. He wasn't going to hurt any of those cops. This is all misdirection
    JMO, but there was a time not so long ago when some things that were witnessed by the masses would be interpreted quite similarly overall, even between opposing types. But in this day and age it appears that people will see things different......just because.

Right. George Floyd didn't deserve death even if he was guilty of what he was suspected of doing, and Martin Gugino didn't deserve to have his head cracked open on the sidewalk even if he was doing what some have said. The list goes on and on. Some police inflict corporal and/or capital punishment on people who haven't been charged or tried.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

How do you know what he was or wasnt going to do ? You dont know if he was given more of an opportunity what he would of done technically. The only one who knows is him . Maybe he wasn't going to , but maybe he was .

And the push he got would not under normal circumstance lead to any harm. The clip that is usually shown seems to indicate that police just left him lying there, but the truth was that other videos show that he was attended to within 20 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    How do you know what he was or wasnt going to do ? You dont know if he was given more of an opportunity what he would of done technically. The only one who knows is him . Maybe he wasn't going to , but maybe he was .
    Ok here comes Mr Old Folk .....40 cops all armored head to toe -carrying shields ........weapons brandished ........wielded ready to go ........yet the cops were scared for their safety? I bet they felt more invincible than scared

No. They were moving a line and NO ONE was going to stop them. Remember the Tank in China?
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    Any thoughts on what he was doing then? I've watched it a half dozen times now and still can't figure it out. Certainly looks intentional.

Also you might want to find the full video. After he fell there was a medic called up immediately and arrived within about 15 secs. to "stop and help" the rest were continuing on with their assigned job of holding the line and clearing the street. Something every other protester seemed to have heard and understood.

I'll check back in to see if anyone can explain his odd movements. But I'm going back to talking football for now. With the braod scope of issues currently happening, getting stcuk on this one "we will have to agree to disagree on what we see" moment. Best to all. Be safe.
    There is a pile of information now and video that he showed up with the helmet, and had confrontations with protestors, them telling him this was a peaceful protest. Apparently he is reaching to one officers beat Mike, and then portable radio to “Bluetooth” them... which is legit, at Mywork we have radios that can do that, and you need to almost touch them to do it..

And the bleeding from the ears was apparently a setup, movie fake blood he hid to make more dramatic. Video...

And the crowd was all walking away, he was the loaner that went to the line and did this. Apparently he has been arrested a lot for his protest actions over the years. It’s reported over 50 riot police quit the position in protest over the Treatment of the officers dealing with the old guy.

Just what I have read.... another version out there.

What startling me the most is the Seattle take over.... that’s Holy Crap stuff..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    There is a pile of information now and video that he showed up with the helmet, and had confrontations with protestors, them telling him this was a peaceful protest. Apparently he is reaching to one officers beat Mike, and then portable radio to “Bluetooth” them... which is legit, at Mywork we have radios that can do that, and you need to almost touch them to do it..

And the bleeding from the ears was apparently a setup, movie fake blood he hid to make more dramatic. Video...

And the crowd was all walking away, he was the loaner that went to the line and did this. Apparently he has been arrested a lot for his protest actions over the years. It’s reported over 50 riot police quit the position in protest over the Treatment of the officers dealing with the old guy.

What startling me the most is the Seattle take over.... that’s Holy Crap stuff..
    The only thing missing is an iron domed cage in the center of town.

Ok here comes Mr Old Folk .....40 cops all armored head to toe -carrying shields ........weapons brandished ........wielded ready to go ........yet the cops were scared for their safety? I bet they felt more invincible than scared

No. They were moving a line and NO ONE was going to stop them. Remember the Tank in China?
    You said any of those cops , not all 40 . Are you suggesting a 75 yo man cant injure 1 ?
    My point is you never know .

Wow , that's insane . You never know these days I swear .

Heís still currently hospitalized with a brain injury. I highly doubt it was fake blood, now maybe there was more blood than you would think, but given that heís 75 and itís summer heís probably taking medications that thin his blood as well as drinking a lot of water which can also thin blood. Itís also possible that he may have had some alcohol in his system.

This conspiracy started from an anonymous post on conservative tree house, was then perpetuated by Kristian Rouz on One America News Network, which Trump then tweeted out. Rouz is a Russian national who was (and may still be) employed by Sputnik News, a Russian propaganda outlet. And actually the original tweet about it being fake blood has since been deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk;5890009[B
    ]He’s still currently hospitalized with a brain injury. [/B] I highly doubt it was fake blood, now maybe there was more blood than you would think, but given that he’s 75 and it’s summer he’s probably taking medications that thin his blood as well as drinking a lot of water which can also thin blood. It’s also possible that he may have had some alcohol in his system.

This conspiracy started from an anonymous post on conservative tree house, was then perpetuated by Kristian Rouz on One America News Network, which Trump then tweeted out. Rouz is a Russian national who was (and may still be) employed by Sputnik News, a Russian propaganda outlet. And actually the original tweet about it being fake blood has since been deleted.
    Lets be specific - he is hospitalized and his LAWYOR claims that he has brain damage!
    Unless there is an interest in dealing with facts then it will just become hate and ignorance that is spread.
    The fact that there are racial diffenerences is NOT the same as racism!

IMO, As a society, we are a source of embarrassment to the rest of the world.

"Man in the Mirror"

(I think its time to get our act together)
    We have a great country.

With a huge democracy, there will be problems to work out, peacefully.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanDK View Post
    Lets be specific - he is hospitalized and his LAWYOR claims that he has brain damage!
    Unless there is an interest in dealing with facts then it will just become hate and ignorance that is spread.
    The fact that there are racial diffenerences is NOT the same as racism!
    Ok yes his lawyer is claiming it. But itís also been reported that he was in ICU, if he faked this whole thing why would he go to ICU and still currently be in the hospital?

All change happens from the inside out, if each person can change themselves for the better, we can change the world for the better, one person at a time.
    (What's done is done.) We can change what happened. We can only move forward changing the world one person at a time, and that starts with each and everyone of us, working together to make the world a better place for everybody.