Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    But now he plays for your worst nightmare!

Stokley shoulda shut his mouth on that one.
    he helps you guys for sure, when healthy. then again, CHJ helps our team as well.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/news/...-over-contract

man, gordon used to be such a likeable dude.
    https://youtu.be/soDZBW-1P04

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    I know what you mean...Die in Peace is just a saying to project ultimate happiness to end the years, decades, a life as a fan when their team finally wins the big one.

Here's the circumstances when those words were stated to me from my wife's co-worker Mike, a die hard Broncos fan who was sitting next to me.

Super Bowl 32 party at our house, January 25, 1998, Green Bay Packers vs Denver Broncos. The score is Broncos 31 Packers 24 with 32 seconds left in the 4th quarter, Packers have the ball 4th down and 6 at the Broncos 31 yd line, Favre throws a pass that's knocked down by Bronco linebacker John Mobley. The Broncos take over with 28 seconds remaining in the game. The Denver Broncos will be Super Bowl Champions..Finally!

Mike turns to me and says..."I can now die in peace".
    i know the meaning, but like i said, i'm a chargers fan not a colts fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    is that diredted at me or gordon? if you read his twitter timeline going back to the beginig of the year, that song would fit perfectly lol

i know the meaning, but like i said, i'm a chargers fan not a colts fan.
    You stated you were "pulling for rivers in indy"...but you say "you're not a colts fan"...seems to be a contradiction somewhat in that you're a fan of a quarterback and want him to succeed but not a fan of the team you want him to succeed with. You want Rivers to succeed but you don't care if the Colts succeed. Seems to me you can't be a fan of one and not be a fan of the other.
    Utah Bronco Freak

. Seems to me you can't be a fan of one and not be a fan of the other.
    that's your opinion. a rather ridiculous opinion at that. lets take a step back and evalate the argument you just made. pretending like i can now "die peacfully" if the colts won a ring. which implies i have love for the colts team, because rivers signed with them? on what planet does that make any sense at all?

I like phil rivers and think he deserves a ring. if my team isn't playing the colts or in the playoffs i want to see him get his ring, why is that hard to understand?

A post was deleted! An irrelevant and off topic response but thanks to the mods, this trolling devils post from planet ass is gonzo!

Anyway, I have no animosity towards Philip Rivers, it was fun to root against him however but now Iíll root for him as a colt unless heís playing against Denver.

As for LA and in theory it should Be fun playing against Justine Hurtbutt for the next ten years!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 06-28-2020 at 08:19 AM.

that's your opinion. a rather ridiculous opinion at that. lets take a step back and evalate the argument you just made. pretending like i can now "die peacfully" if the colts won a ring. which implies i have love for the colts team, because rivers signed with them? on what planet does that make any sense at all?

I like phil rivers and think he deserves a ring. if my team isn't playing the colts or in the playoffs i want to see him get his ring, why is that hard to understand?
    Yep! You sure are "back"....with the same old boring nonsense. Some people won't, can't, don't have a clue how to change their bazaar thinking...like you baph. I'm very pleased to know I still can easily get under your razor thin skin. Welcome back!
    Utah Bronco Freak

is that diredted at me or gordon? if you read his twitter timeline going back to the beginig of the year, that song would fit perfectly lol
    Itís sort of all encompassing. Come on man, thatís funny

Baph, did you lose a sig bet?? 😂😂

welcome back bap
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Yep! You sure are "back"....with the same old boring nonsense. Some people won't, can't, don't have a clue how to change their bazaar thinking...like you baph. I'm very pleased to know I still can easily get under your razor thin skin. Welcome back!
    you will always be a tryhard.
    Last edited by baphamet; 07-01-2020 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Baph, did you lose a sig bet?? ����
    yeah i did.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    welcome back bap
    glad to see you are still kickin.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post

Anyway, I have no animosity towards Philip Rivers, it was fun to root against him however but now I’ll root for him as a colt unless he’s playing against Denver.
    So i GuEss ThIS mEanS yOu Are a cOLts FaN Now?????? TEE HEEE Look at me guys i'm funny! no really, i'm hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!111!