Broncos on television

Have a friend in KC who is trying to find a way for her dad to watch Denver Bronco games at home (to avoid crowds at the bar). Anything short of NFL Sunday Ticket as that is not an option. Thanks!
    Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

You canít even watch out of market games on the NFLís app. Outside of Sunday Ticket, there probably isnít a legal way to watch the games that arenít aired in the local market.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

There are ways but we can not discuss them on an official NFL franchise forum. Soon as I found out how easy it is I dumped Direct TV and their monopoly over priced Sunday Ticket. Save good amounts of money with no satellite/cable bill.

No I will not even discuss in PMs. Need to respect the forums.

You know there is a thing called the internet. It has amazing amounts of information.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    There are ways but we can not discuss them on an official NFL franchise forum. Soon as I found out how easy it is I dumped Direct TV and their monopoly over priced Sunday Ticket. Save good amounts of money with no satellite/cable bill.

You know there is a thing called the internet. It has amazing amounts of information.
    Thank you for respecting the rules.

You're as subtle as I am.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

#Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month - Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post

This,

There's always a way

getting a chromecast changed my life

Hooray, beer!

As an early x-mas/birthday gift, buy/fundraise the NFL Sunday Ticket for him?

I choose to legally pay for Sunday ticket. Sure the cost of directv the remainder of the year is super steep and annoying but itís worth it for the Broncos and to influence my children to be fans.