Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Here we go, Let's see how the NFL handles this. I hope they have good protocols in place so no games are affected.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...aign=editorial
    Put the whole Titans team on the IR.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Titans/Steelers rescheduled.
    Put back just a day or two.

Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) Tweeted:
    The #Steelers and #Titans will play either Monday or Tuesday, source said. So, being postponed, but not for very long. https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/...948042752?s=20

https://www.nfl.com/news/fourth-tita...kings-positive
    Both Tennessee and Minnesota will continue to operate away from team facilities Wednesday. Minnesota will reopen its facility on Thursday with more significant protocols in place, including point-of-care tests before entering the building.

The Titans placed long snapper Beau Brinkley and nose tackle DaQuan Jones on the reserve/COVID-19 list Tuesday, along with practice squad tight end Tommy Hudson, according to the league's transaction wire.
    The question is...have we done bad enough for these stubborn coaches to make some changes...or will the sinking continue

Are the broncos in any danger of covid as we played them 2 weeks ago?
    Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, Den@K.C. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Quote Originally Posted by ozzies94ta View Post
    Not likely since the Broncos have clearly been passing the tests since then.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wont Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Titans/Steelers postponed until later in season as 2 more Titans players tested positive yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    Not likely since the Broncos have clearly been passing the tests since then.
    Sometimes it takes around two weeks after exposure before certain tests can detect COVID-19. Denver played Tennessee two weeks ago Monday.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by ozzies94ta View Post
    14 days is a pretty widely accepted time for someone to be tested negative multiple times and not have it. Some places require less.

There are extreme cases of it taking as long as 27 days to show up. That is an outlier case which gets removed from most analysis as far as I can tell.

All we know for sure if people get tested regularly in the NFL so if something comes up it will be known asap.
    The question is...have we done bad enough for these stubborn coaches to make some changes...or will the sinking continue