• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Assassin27
    Captain
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    And since when has Denver beaten NE at Gillette?
    Its been a while but this year will change that, To be honest I don't think the Pats are going to be that good even with Cam.
    Last edited by Assassin27; 07-08-2020, 02:00 PM.
    sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

• ozzies94ta
      Captain
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
      Perhaps Deflategate shows a lack of self awareness on my side, but I believe it when 30+ scientists sign their name to a legal document saying science explains why the footballs were deflated. I’ll always believe it was created by Roger Goodell.
      https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/25/s...l-science.html - it's precisely the exact opposite.

Scientists and Engineers HATE to be told "they were wrong" so they did ^this^ and proved they were not wrong.

From the article
      “identified no set of credible environmental or physical factors that completely accounts for the additional loss in air pressure.”
      Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected]. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

• TommyBrady12
        Practice Squad
        • Jan 2014

Originally posted by ozzies94ta View Post
        https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/25/s...l-science.html - it's precisely the exact opposite.

Scientists and Engineers HATE to be told "they were wrong" so they did ^this^ and proved they were not wrong.

From the article
        Wow, the author of the report denies they were wrong... thanks, but I'll take the word of pHDs at top schools around the country over Exponent's. The MIT professor who disproved deflategate is an Eagles fan too.
        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Sam_Z
          Banned User
          • Dec 2004

Wow, the author of the report denies they were wrong... thanks, but I'll take the word of pHDs at top schools around the country over Exponent's. The MIT professor who disproved deflategate is an Eagles fan too.
          What does it matter if he’s an eagles fan?
          You’re going to be hard pressed to find a Professor or scientist that is not a football fan of some sort.

Comment

• TommyBrady12
            Practice Squad
            • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
            What does it matter if he’s an eagles fan?
            You’re going to be hard pressed to find a Professor or scientist that is not a football fan of some sort.
            It matters because it shows the MIT professor's report wasn't a biased report.
            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Sam_Z
              Banned User
              • Dec 2004

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
              If Belichick and his staff were forced to take a lie detector test every one of them would fail 100%, no doubt. Now run along...
              They’d better line their shoes with thumb tacks or call Catherine Tramell for advice otherwise we all know they’d fail miserably!

Comment

• Sam_Z
                Banned User
                • Dec 2004

It matters because it shows the MIT professor's report wasn't a biased report.
                OOHHH, well just as long as you’re acknowledging for the right things.

Not everyone or everything is done to spite the Pats. Gotta appreciate one’s efforts to give testimony to the truth!

Comment

• ozzies94ta
                  Captain
                  • Jan 2007

You put ketchup on your well done steak.
                  Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected]. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

• Lumiere
                    All-Time Great
                    • Jan 2011

To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

• Three peat
                      Practice Squad
                      • Jan 2006

All is well New England, Cam is rolling in the Patriots new offense, defense getting its act together and today Brady goes into Denver and wins again.It might be time for bronco fans to look at the draft again.

Comment

Working...
                      X