In-Com-Plete OR. . .

In-Com-Petent? Home game, 10 points gifted, and STILL can't close? Thought that was a *Lock*. . . lol

#priceless

Made me feel a little better tonight to be able to report a post

Thank you
    A good plan put into motion today is better than the ideal plan that is always coming sometime in the future.

Ha! No, thank you--feels great to make your day!

Appreciate the response. . . :-)

Quote Originally Posted by KC Caveman View Post
    In-Com-Petent? Home game, 10 points gifted, and STILL can't close? Thought that was a *Lock*. . . lol

#priceless
    KC under Andy Reid is what Denver used to be under Mike Shanahan, a standard!

Denver hasnít had that type of class for a very long time, but perhaps in the not too distant future Denver will have a functioning owner who will hold this team to higher standards!

Until then itíll be more of the same anyway welcome to forum, we need more AFC west representation around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    KC under Andy Reid is what Denver used to be under Mike Shanahan, a standard!

Denver hasn’t had that type of class for a very long time, but perhaps in the not too distant future Denver will have a functioning owner who will hold this team to higher standards!

Until then it’ll be more of the same anyway welcome to forum, we need more AFC west representation around here.
    elway could have had hired kyle or mike Shanahan and didn't, I'm curious to how you feel about that?

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    elway could have had hired kyle or mike Shanahan and didn't, I'm curious to how you feel about that?
    He also could have tried to hire Jack but he didn't.

You sure about that?

On Friday, Dec. 29, 2017, two days before Denver was scheduled to host Cincinnati in Week 17, Elway and Shanahan met at Johnís residence to discuss the potential of him returning as head coach. By the end of the meeting, Elway offered M. Shanahan a three-year contract and the two agreed on a deal, even though Mike doubted Ellis would approve. He was correct as Ellis said absolutely not and vetoed the decision to bring back the legendary head coach.

https://milehighsports.com/how-mike-...-the-decision/
    Last edited by 58Miller; 09-16-2020 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    You sure about that?

On Friday, Dec. 29, 2017, two days before Denver was scheduled to host Cincinnati in Week 17, Elway and Shanahan met at Johnís residence to discuss the potential of him returning as head coach. By the end of the meeting, Elway offered M. Shanahan a three-year contract and the two agreed on a deal, even though Mike doubted Ellis would approve. He was correct as Ellis said absolutely not and vetoed the decision to bring back the legendary head coach.

https://milehighsports.com/how-mike-...-the-decision/
    yes I'm sure, he could have and didn't. who is joe ellis again? oh that's right, he's the president and CEO of the Denver Broncos.

but to make you feel better, i'll fix it for you. "the Denver Broncos could have hired mike or kyle Shanahan but didn't."

better?

yes I'm sure, he could have and didn't. who is joe ellis again? oh that's right, he's the president and CEO of the Denver Broncos.

but to make you feel better, i'll fix it for you. "the Denver Broncos could have hired mike or kyle Shanahan but didn't."

better?
    Much better! ......because itís true

Hey Sam,

Thanks for the not back as well as others on this thread. I agree: I'm 50 now and a significant amount of thr most painful losses are from the hands of Elway! I'm really shocked at how Elway had managed an organization; if anyone would have an eye for talent, it would be him, you'd think.

Do you think Lock wi be "That Guy"? He makes some great throws, from the little I've seen, but his decision-making is the question mark. It truly makes you appreciate the few who make it look effortless and truly thrive under pressure that would most mere mortals crack!

Hey, at least NFL season is here--and actually happening!