Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Patriots docked third-round pick, fined $1.1M for filming Bengals' sideline

Would have put this in NFL and all other team... but i am a realist, it’ll end up here...

The New England Patriots were fined $1.1 million and docked a 2021 third-round draft pick by the NFL following an investigation into the filming of the Bengals' sideline during the 2019 season, NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reported Sunday.
    The Patriots' team production crew also is barred from filming games this upcoming season, Garafolo added.
    The league has been investigating New England since it was revealed the Patriots had a videographer film the Bengals' sideline from the Cleveland press box during a game late in the 2019 season.
    At the time, the Patriots confirmed that the organization's video crew, independent of the football operation, did film the field while in the press box at the Bengals-Browns game. The Patriots said they reached out to the Browns for a credential for a videographer to shoot a behind-the-scenes piece on an advance scout as part of their "Do Your Job" video series.

Oh those crazy cheat’n Pats.....
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Considering how pleasant this news is EM, shouldn’t we put it in all forums, so we can discuss it everywhere and at anytime?
    Last edited by Al Wilson 4 Mayor; 06-28-2020 at 08:51 PM.

As I told you all months ago, Belichick and his staff were not involved. Now run along...

Meanwhile, the Pats signed Cam Newton who, if he wins the starting job, will resurrect his career under Belichick. And if he does become the starter, Cam will have a way better season than Drew Look.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 06-29-2020 at 04:39 AM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    As I told you all months ago, Belichick and his staff were not involved. Now run along...

Meanwhile, the Pats signed Cam Newton who, if he wins the starting job, will resurrect his career under Belichick. And if he does become the starter, Cam will have a way better season than Drew Look.
    Yeah guys, Belicheat and the rest of the staff had nothing to do with it....... Patriots didnt cheat. They VOLUNTARILY just wanted to pay the NFL and turn over a draft pick.... Nothing to see here folks!!

Hope you didn't order your Stidham for President jersey just yet.... I mean, Belicheat has SOOO much confidence in him, they went and got the former MVP.

Now, about your newly acquired QB..... Dude is a pre-madonna mental case. One or two bad plays, or too much pressure, or QB hits, he gives up on the game. I've seen it in MANY games since 2015, not just SB 50. Brady gets hit numerous times in a game and cries foul, but he never stops playing. Cam stops playing...... Would have been better off with Kaepernick!!

Do please provide me with the winning Lottery numbers from your crystal ball! I'm sure with your predictions, I'll be a millionaire!!! LOL
    Last edited by Stackhouser; 06-29-2020 at 05:09 AM.

If Belichick and his staff were forced to take a lie detector test every one of them would fail 100%, no doubt. Now run along...
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Would have put this in NFL and all other team... but i am a realist, it’ll end up here...

The New England Patriots were fined $1.1 million and docked a 2021 third-round draft pick by the NFL following an investigation into the filming of the Bengals' sideline during the 2019 season, NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reported Sunday.
    The Patriots' team production crew also is barred from filming games this upcoming season, Garafolo added.
    The league has been investigating New England since it was revealed the Patriots had a videographer film the Bengals' sideline from the Cleveland press box during a game late in the 2019 season.
    At the time, the Patriots confirmed that the organization's video crew, independent of the football operation, did film the field while in the press box at the Bengals-Browns game. The Patriots said they reached out to the Browns for a credential for a videographer to shoot a behind-the-scenes piece on an advance scout as part of their "Do Your Job" video series.

Oh those crazy cheat’n Pats.....
    What, $1.1 million and a 2021 third-round draft pick!

Pretty much the same as getting a ticket for jay walking. I'm sure the entire NE Mob laughed out loud on that one!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Uh oh!!!!!! You did order your Stidham Jersey.............

May 4th, TB12 stated, "I guess I wasted money on my Stidham jersey..." YOU DO HAVE A PROPERLY WORKING CRYSTAL BALL!!!! You projected that you wasted money on your Stidham Jersey!! Please, what are the winning Lotto numbers???

Another slap on the wrist for another incident of cheating. What a surprise! (Heavy sarcasm to be clear)

And then the league coordinates with the Patricheats with the announcement to allow them to coincidentally announce the signing of Newton. Good PR move.

Nothing like allowing them to deflect the sting out of the embarrassment of getting caught cheating ... again.

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Yeah guys, Belicheat and the rest of the staff had nothing to do with it....... Patriots didnt cheat. They VOLUNTARILY just wanted to pay the NFL and turn over a draft pick.... Nothing to see here folks!!

Hope you didn't order your Stidham for President jersey just yet.... I mean, Belicheat has SOOO much confidence in him, they went and got the former MVP.

Now, about your newly acquired QB..... Dude is a pre-madonna mental case. One or two bad plays, or too much pressure, or QB hits, he gives up on the game. I've seen it in MANY games since 2015, not just SB 50. Brady gets hit numerous times in a game and cries foul, but he never stops playing. Cam stops playing...... Would have been better off with Kaepernick!!

Do please provide me with the winning Lottery numbers from your crystal ball! I'm sure with your predictions, I'll be a millionaire!!! LOL
    He didn't. If he did, he would have gotten suspended for deliberately video taping a second time. And it would have been a 2021 1st round pick that would have been docked. Like I said, Belichick was not involved. And the ruling from the league gives no indication that Belichick was involved. Now run along...
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 06-29-2020 at 11:38 AM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Uh oh!!!!!! You did order your Stidham Jersey.............

May 4th, TB12 stated, "I guess I wasted money on my Stidham jersey..." YOU DO HAVE A PROPERLY WORKING CRYSTAL BALL!!!! You projected that you wasted money on your Stidham Jersey!! Please, what are the winning Lotto numbers???
    I have 10 months to return it to Fanatics. And who says Cam is the starter anyway? Reports are he wasn't promised the starter's job and has to earn it.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 06-29-2020 at 08:50 AM.

Well oh my goodness the grand high troll has spoken. Sooo much credibility coming from his white porcelain throne on planet ass!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Well oh my goodness the grand high troll has spoken. Sooo much credibility coming from his white porcelain throne on planet ass!
    This is seriously getting old. Repetition does not make something automatically sound better or smarter

He didn't. If he did he would have gotten suspended, for deliberately video taping a second time. And it would have been a 2021 1st round pick that would have been docked. Like I said, Belichick was not involved. And the ruling from the league gives no indication that Belichick was involved. Now run along...

This is a case of the NFL saying, "this is nothing compared to what they usually try to get away with!"

http://www.newcountry991.com/video-c...n-fathers-day/
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus