Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Not worried. Newton is on a team with a better coaching staff. On the other hand, Drew Look is going to get clocked by the Patriots number 1 ranked D!
    Which was partially a byproduct of your schedule, and you know that. New England's run defense was middle of the pack, but they weren't exposed until they stopped playing teams who either couldn't run the ball or didn't because they were down by 40. When they played Baltimore and Tennessee, we saw how good they really were. You want to know what a good defense looks like, look at the 2015 Broncos. Teams were trying to run on them all year, and they were still 1st in yards per attempt. That's why, when they went against a run dominant team like the Carolina Panthers, it didn't play out the way New England against Tennessee or Baltimore did.

So, we improved our interior offensive line, and added Melvin Gordon. How much did BB improve your run defense in the offseason?

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    When has Newton ever listened to his coaching staff?

Going to be interesting to see the dynamics between a me first QB and a no nonsense “ do your job” coaching staff. Should be fun times in NE.

As for Lock, he is inexperienced. I would be shocked to see him come through a game against the Beli-cheat’s Pats defense unscathed. But the question all season will be can he do enough positive things and distribute the ball to the added playmakers.

We will see. Will the Pats put the pressure on Lock? Because I am pretty confident the Broncos will put it on Newton. And we have all seen how well Newton plays when pressured.

I can’t wait. Broncos just need to keep the “innocent” film crews away from practices and their communications intact. The game is in Foxboro after all.
    Sure. Cam Newton has never defeated the Broncos and it seems like Von has gotten into his head. Brady left the Pats with an overall losing record to the Broncos, and it doesn't seem Newton will be considered an adequate replacement.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Not worried. Newton is on a team with a better coaching staff. On the other hand, Drew Look is going to get clocked by the Patriots number 1 ranked D!
    Geez tampa tammy, even though it was not a huge penalty, think of the potential star you lost by trying to find ways to beat the worst team in the league.

Only a team that has an MO of cheating would take such chances.

As I told you all months ago, Belichick and his staff were not involved. Now run along...

Meanwhile, the Pats signed Cam Newton who, if he wins the starting job, will resurrect his career under Belichick. And if he does become the starter, Cam will have a way better season than Drew Look.
    The scouting and videotaping crew is his staff, and you'd be a fool to think he wasn't involved. Innocent teams don't get fined and lose draft picks. Run along now.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    The scouting and videotaping crew is his staff, and you'd be a fool to think he wasn't involved. Innocent teams don't get fined and lose draft picks. Run along now.
    Not to mention indefinite bans... for a “mistake”
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Not to mention indefinite bans... for a “mistake”
    Pats caught cheating - lose draft picks. How many times is that? I've lost count.

Seems to me, it would be "news" if this wasn't the case for any given year.
    To infinity...and beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    Pats caught cheating - lose draft picks. How many times is that? I've lost count.

Seems to me, it would be "news" if this wasn't the case for any given year.
    Gronk could count that on.... oh who am I kidding...

As I told you all months ago, Belichick and his staff were not involved. Now run along...

Meanwhile, the Pats signed Cam Newton who, if he wins the starting job, will resurrect his career under Belichick. And if he does become the starter, Cam will have a way better season than Drew Look.
    If Bellicheck wasn’t involved, who’s 3rd pick did the league take?

Cam Newton? The dude that can’t stay healthy or make an accurate throw from the pocket?

Oh yeah Von Miller is his daddy lol!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Sure. Cam Newton has never defeated the Broncos and it seems like Von has gotten into his head. Brady left the Pats with an overall losing record to the Broncos, and it doesn't seem Newton will be considered an adequate replacement.
    Sorry, we compete for super bowls. If we lose every once in a while to a crap organization like Denver, so be it. Try winning in Foxboro for once...
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Sorry, we cheat for super bowls. If we lose every once in a while to a organization that owns us like Denver, so be it. Try losing to us more often...
    There, fixed it for you!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    If Bellicheck wasn’t involved, who’s 3rd pick did the league take?

Cam Newton? The dude that can’t stay healthy or make an accurate throw from the pocket?

Oh yeah Von Miller is his daddy lol!!!!
    Really? For a second intentional infraction, the league would have been much more severe than the original spygate. Suspension for Bill for a season and at least 1 first round pick.

Outside of 1 or 2 games, NE has handled Von Miller just fine. BTW, Denver is 3-7 vs NE in the past 10 years lol.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    They were independent contractors, not Patriots employees. Patriots were held responsible. Now you run along.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Which was partially a byproduct of your schedule, and you know that. New England's run defense was middle of the pack, but they weren't exposed until they stopped playing teams who either couldn't run the ball or didn't because they were down by 40. When they played Baltimore and Tennessee, we saw how good they really were. You want to know what a good defense looks like, look at the 2015 Broncos. Teams were trying to run on them all year, and they were still 1st in yards per attempt. That's why, when they went against a run dominant team like the Carolina Panthers, it didn't play out the way New England against Tennessee or Baltimore did.

So, we improved our interior offensive line, and added Melvin Gordon. How much did BB improve your run defense in the offseason?
    Thanks, NE was ranked 6th in Run D last year. On the other hand, Denver was middle of the pack. Try again.

Really? For a second intentional infraction, the league would have been much more severe than the original spygate. Suspension for Bill for a season and at least 1 first round pick.

Outside of 1 or 2 games, NE has handled Von Miller just fine. BTW, Denver is 3-7 vs NE in the past 10 years lol.
    Football didn't start 10 years ago..... 30-23

I like your new little gimmick... "Run along now"...... Smack for toddlers!!! My 2 year old says that all the time!!!

He may play well until week 5, but this man,

will make him disappear again.