Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    And if Lock is able to hit his receivers it will be a blowout. Pats D is good but the question is will they be as good as last year? We are also going to have some pretty good TEs I don't think the Pats will match up well against.
    Denver's receivers are excellent and so is Fant at TE. But, they are only as good as the QB throwing the ball. If Belichick takes Lock out of the game, which he does to all young QBs, it won't matter who you have at WR. You can have a WR corps of Moss, Rice, and Largent and it won't matter.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Who's "we all?" Did you poll everyone in America on this, one of the more pressing issues of the day? The league found NO other evidence of the Pats filming recently under the guise of a documentary, despite a 9 month investigation. No taping of the Chiefs, Ravens, or other top teams. It's not like the Pats decided to film a crappy 1-15 team all of sudden to gain an advantage. It's called common sense - use it.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=do+t...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Many believe they cheat outside of this forum. There are a lot more out there that think they are cheaters than you want to believe. Then there are others that don't.... I'd say more believe they do than don't.... Scroll..... Page...... by....... Page......
    Last edited by Stackhouser; 07-06-2020 at 07:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    https://www.google.com/search?q=do+t...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Many believe they cheat outside of this forum. There are a lot more out there that think they are cheaters than you want to believe. Then there are others that don't.... I'd say more believe they do than don't.... Scroll..... Page...... by....... Page......
    I would venture that most people don't care. If people did, Brady wouldn't have polled as the greatest QB of all time as recently as 2019.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...0CBSSports.com

And if you poll people on who the greatest cyclist was, I guarantee you that Lance Armstrong wouldn't be number 1. Or in a list of top 10 MLBers, Barry Bonds wouldn't be there.

Somehow you think these scandals are a big deal, but most people don't seem to care.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 07-06-2020 at 09:00 AM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

I would venture that most people don't care. If people did, Brady wouldn't have polled as the greatest QB of all time as recently as 2019.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...0CBSSports.com

And if you poll people on who the greatest cyclist was, I guarantee you that Lance Armstrong wouldn't be number 1. Or in a list of top 10 MLBers, Barry Bonds wouldn't be there.

Somehow you think these scandals are a big deal, but most people don't seem to care.
    I'm not arguing any of it in regards to individuals. Just posting that more believe they, (Patriots), are cheaters than what you said, or believe....

Denver's receivers are excellent and so is Fant at TE. But, they are only as good as the QB throwing the ball. If Belichick takes Lock out of the game, which he does to all young QBs, it won't matter who you have at WR. You can have a WR corps of Moss, Rice, and Largent and it won't matter.
    Just like he did with the Legendary Brock Osweiller?
    So far:
    FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
    1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    If TommyBrady12 could read, he'd be really upset right now.

Is that why Bellicheck couldn’t stop Fitzpatrick last year week 17 in a must win game for the 2 seed lol!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    If TommyBrady12 could read, he'd be really upset right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Is that why Bellicheck couldn’t stop Fitzpatrick last year week 17 in a must win game for the 2 seed lol!!!!
    Speaking of being able to read, I said YOUNG QB. A$$weiler was 25 when he became the starter...

And Fitzpatrick is nearly 40

Seriously? You're gonna get ticky tacky with the age??? Osweiler was a young, new starter. Fitz is the GOAT of the mediocrity, traveling man........

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post

I love it, Thanks for the memory!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaNFL View Post
    How about you prove it? Do your own investigation, since you think you're so smart? Your team has been caught cheating way more than the Patriots. And YOU ALL are in "loser denial" over it.
    Ok someone's alternate account, I'll get right on it... nice first post troll...

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Seriously? You're gonna get ticky tacky with the age??? Osweiler was a young, new starter. Fitz is the GOAT of the mediocrity, traveling man........
    The point I was making was Belichick does well against newbie QBs...

Speaking of being able to read, I said YOUNG QB. A$$weiler was 25 when he became the starter...

And Fitzpatrick is nearly 40
    The point I was making was Belichick does well against newbie QBs...
    That was osweilers first time starting you twit. Hed ridden the benchbhis whole career. It was his like 3rd ever start!

That was osweilers first time starting you twit. Hed ridden the benchbhis whole career. It was his like 3rd ever start!
    But that doesn't fit his narrative, so it does not count and we have to move the goalposts to give tommy an out. That's how this work. Something only matters if it helps his arguement.

Lol
    You use the term literally but I dont think you have a clue what that word means.
    INCONCEIVABLE! lol.