Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Um, because the league takes into account history when assessing penalties.
    History of what

Maine, don't bother. Most of these yahoos have nothing more than HS degrees and think their opinion on something actually matters. Either they are just trolling us or they are just really stupid.
    High School degrees? Did not know high schools were accredited to grant degrees. What degrees do they grant? Bachelor's? Master's? Doctorate? Who's stupid now? Go look in a mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    3 differences...

1) no competitive advantage in the field for the Broncos
    2) they owned up, and cooperated fully, including firing people.
    3) the owner and coaches were not involved.

So were the Broncos cheaters? No. Did they break league rules regarding player payment? Yes, members of the organization did, unbeknownst to Pat Bowlen and Mike Shanahan. And then those employees got canned. Connecting Spygate1/deflategate/spygate2 to the Broncos cap issues is as ridiculous as it comes.
    With all due respect Eddie, You continue to prove my point. You also forgot about the Vaseline on players shirts incident(s), but Iíve read in this forum that incident was also isolated and no advantage was gained. This is what fans do. We pile on other teams while simultaneously defending our own.

Anyway, good chat. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    History of what
    History of filming - the first time it was done intentionally, which is why Belichick got fined and they lost a 1st rounder. The second time he was not, which is why he wasn't personally fined. Stop making this out to be bigger than it is. I will state it again. If the league thought Belichick ordered videotaping of the Bengals, he would not be coaching in 2020. Just move on, you're not going to win.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Look, no one buys that there wasn't an intent. We aren't stupid man... You can act dumb and claim they didn't know about it but COME ON MAN, this is their MO, been their MO for years and we all know it...

You wanna support them, fine, whatever, but don't think that any of us are dumb enough to buy the manure you're selling.
    Sorry, the LEAGUE did not find intent, which is why the punishment was so light for a 2nd offense and why everyone on the internet is complaining.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    With all due respect Eddie, You continue to prove my point. You also forgot about the Vaseline on players shirts incident(s), but I’ve read in this forum that incident was also isolated and no advantage was gained. This is what fans do. We pile on other teams while simultaneously defending our own.

Anyway, good chat. Take care.
    Mark Schlereth said that they did this on MULTIPLE occasions, and they got away with it. It clearly makes a defender's job much harder when they put their hands on a vaseline-laced jersey. It wasn't one time, as I'm sure Pam Z is going to chime in and tell us. They got caught one time, but they did it many many times during the 90s.

Sorry, the LEAGUE did not find intent, which is why the punishment was so light for a 2nd offense and why everyone on the internet is complaining.
    Repeat it all you want, no one buys it. Found or not, everyone knows there was intent. You playing stupid and pointing to a lower than it should be penalty doesn't make us believe differently.

Repeating there is no intent because the league didn't punish as hard as they could of is like saying OJ didn't kill his wife because he didn't get sentenced...

We all know he did it, we all know the pats knowingly did it. There's a history there to show their willingness to do so.

History of filming - the first time it was done intentionally, which is why Belichick got fined and they lost a 1st rounder. The second time he was not, which is why he wasn't personally fined. Stop making this out to be bigger than it is. I will state it again. If the league thought Belichick ordered videotaping of the Bengals, he would not be coaching in 2020. Just move on, you're not going to win.
    I donít think itís a big deal at all. Itís the Patriot Way!!!!

Repeating there is no intent because the league didn't punish as hard as they could of is like saying OJ didn't kill his wife because he didn't get sentenced...

We all know he did it, we all know the pats knowingly did it. There's a history there to show their willingness to do so.
    Who's "we all?" Did you poll everyone in America on this, one of the more pressing issues of the day? The league found NO other evidence of the Pats filming recently under the guise of a documentary, despite a 9 month investigation. No taping of the Chiefs, Ravens, or other top teams. It's not like the Pats decided to film a crappy 1-15 team all of sudden to gain an advantage. It's called common sense - use it.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 07-05-2020 at 11:39 AM.

Who's "we all?" Did you poll everyone in America on this, one of the more pressing issues of the day? The league found NO other evidence of the Pats filming recently under the guise of a documentary, despite an 9 month investigation. No taping of the Chiefs, Ravens, or other top teams. It's not like the Pats decided to film a crappy 1-15 team all of sudden to gain an advantage. It's called common sense - use it.
    Find one broncos fan on this board who is going to agree with you, just one. You won't. That's who I'm referencing with "we all" No one on this board is dumb enough to think they didn't intentionally cheat except for your fellow cheatriots…

Just give your defense a rest, it's not being bought.

Mark Schlereth said that they did this on MULTIPLE occasions, and they got away with it. It clearly makes a defender's job much harder when they put their hands on a vaseline-laced jersey. It wasn't one time, as I'm sure Pam Z is going to chime in and tell us. They got caught one time, but they did it many many times during the 90s.
    You misquoted him...he said EVERYONE did it. Meaning the whole league ..... and they were allowed to put a reasonable ( subject to interpretation) amount on.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

If Lock can't hit his receivers, who admittedly are very good, then it'll be a long day. Our secondary can match up with your WRs, probably one of the only teams in the league who can do that.
    And if Lock is able to hit his receivers it will be a blowout. Pats D is good but the question is will they be as good as last year? We are also going to have some pretty good TEs I don't think the Pats will match up well against.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpg2020 HOFER!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Find one broncos fan on this board who is going to agree with you, just one. You won't. That's who I'm referencing with "we all" No one on this board is dumb enough to think they didn't intentionally cheat except for your fellow cheatriots…

Just give your defense a rest, it's not being bought.
    Find one Broncos fan who's opinion on this subject matters...you won't.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    You misquoted him...he said EVERYONE did it. Meaning the whole league ..... and they were allowed to put a reasonable ( subject to interpretation) amount on.
    Oh, so if a lot of teams were video taping (which they did) prior to spygate, it doesn't matter, right? Because...Patriots. And here's Schlereth's quote:

"Having been on the offensive side of the ball and having played in crowd noise, being in New Orleans coming out of the end zone and you can hear the speakers blaring, it’s so hard. And it’s so unfair. That’s way worse than have a couple of underinflated balls. In the second half they were inflated properly and they still killed them. It’s just not a big deal in my mind. The Vaseline thing? I mean, shoot, you know, I had Vaseline on my arms in every game I ever played. I had stick ‘em all over my gloves. You name it, anything to help you as a player, and nobody really cared. That’s gamesmanship, things we all do to give us the best chance to have success. I don’t think any of them are really that big of a deal."