Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Oh and despite popular opinion, not a single freyaka given neg was dropped... Not even for ole Tommyboy.

I'm not really hard to get along with, just be a bit more creative than planet ass...

It's so easy to come up with something creative for the Patriots, they give us constant material every year, why settle for something that sounds like it's coming from this kid.

You are a creative guy sometimes, why sell yourself so short with something so freaking stupid sounding?

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'm just saying, planet ass? That sounds like something juvenile my 14 year old would come up, repeating it all the time doesn't make it clever... You can be clever, that isn't it, be better man... You're making the rest of us look bad...

Sorry you think I'm crabby... sounds like more of a you problem though since I'm actually a pretty cheery guy.

Oh and additionally, I don't think "micro managing" is the word you are looking for. I'm not your manager, I have no control, just a guy on a message board making a suggestion (same suggestion a mod made by the way)

micromanage
    "to manage or control with excessive attention to minor details."

Now, since I've talked to you or really anyone maybe once in months (Or probably more accurately, the entire year) and barely ever do much of anything around here there is nothing excessive, I've made one suggestion to you... so maybe read a dictionary or thesaurus to help you find the appropriate word next time. Cheers!
    By the same token Iím just making a suggestion.
    You may not post much but every time you do, itís of a critical to nature to somebody in here and you know that.

Also, who the heck are you to make suggestions as to what I say?

I dont make you look bad. YOU make you look bad. Making such an asinine statement proves that youíre more worried about what others have to say. Worry about yourself Frey, and donít ever for one minute think that Iíll speak for or represent you!

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Shows how clueless you are. The video the production team took was confiscated early in the game. But you are clueless about a lot of things.
    Tommy B calls people clueless, while he stands in front of another Patriot Cheating scandal yelling ď nothing to see here, move along!!!!!!!Ē

Not worried. Newton is on a team with a better coaching staff. On the other hand, Drew Look is going to get clocked by the Patriots number 1 ranked D!
    I don't think the Pats stand a chance even at home
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpg2020 HOFER!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    By the same token I’m just making a suggestion.
    You may not post much but every time you do, it’s of a critical to nature to somebody in here and you know that.

Also, who the heck are you to make suggestions as to what I say?

I dont make you look bad. YOU make you look bad. Making such an asinine statement proves that you’re more worried about what others have to say. Worry about yourself Frey, and don’t ever for one minute think that I’ll speak for or represent you!
    I very rarely post in critical nature, you can look through my post history and see a very small percentage of my posts fit the canvass you're painting over there.

But I seem to have struck a nerve. One of us is taking this very seriously and getting rather bent out of shape about it.

Hint it's not me

I don't look bad, though if I do, I don't really care. It's a football messageboard. I have some really good friends here, people I would happily share a beer with and watch a game. If some of the people don't like me, well that's their issue not mine isn't it?

Last thing I'll say on the matter, I'm clearly over here having fun... lighten up Francis… this is smack is it not?

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Tommy B calls people clueless, while he stands in front of another Patriot Cheating scandal yelling “ nothing to see here, move along!!!!!!!”
    Yes, you are clueless. Because you don't understand what happened. I have to educate you each and every time. I can tell you're one of those guys who reads any headline and just believes it.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    I don't think the Pats stand a chance even at home
    If Lock can't hit his receivers, who admittedly are very good, then it'll be a long day. Our secondary can match up with your WRs, probably one of the only teams in the league who can do that.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Yes, you are clueless. Because you don't understand what happened. I have to educate you each and every time. I can tell you're one of those guys who reads any headline and just believes it.
    What part of fined and lost a 3rd round pick do you not get, Mr. Clueless?
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    What part of fined and lost a 3rd round pick do you not get, Mr. Clueless?
    And what part of no suspension do you not understand?

Again, I'll educate you. Unintentional violations of the rules are penalized by the league as well. Kinda like how Denver "unintentionally" violated salary cap rules. According to you all, there was no advantage gained, but the league punished you anyway.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 07-04-2020 at 09:53 AM.

^that's for you^
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Tommy, spin it however you want, your team cheated, AGAIN and got caught for it AGAIN. It's ANOTHER black eye on your organization which has had more black eyes than most hockey teams after a night of fighting.

You can paint it as pretty as you'd like, but this is more proof that your team will cheat at any expense possible and is good at finding ways to minimize punishment by denying responsibility...

Your team is a bunch of shady cheats who wouldn't know how to play fair if provided with a handbook and weeks to study.

Further to that point, your team has zero credibility around the league. Teams go into your stadium knowing you are going to try and cheat them, be it by interfering with their headsets, listening in on their locker room, deflating their balls, recording them, and on and on and on. It's not something you can have a sense of pride in because people know your team is crooked as hell and unashamed of it.

You can attempt to defend it, but by doing that, you are endorsing breaking the rules. You are saying "I think it's totally ok to cheat to get ahead in life" it makes your team horrible roll models for our children. Shame on you for defending such scum

Clue me in on why the Pats lost a 3rd round pick and were fined $1.1 mil?

Pats* 12th man be like ~

To infinity...and beyond.