Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Von Miller - “I’m Coming.”

http://https://mobile.twitter.com/Vo...20910564716551

Looks like a Marvel Comics character!

I'm talking to you, Mahomes...
    [

The aspect that keeps coming to mind is is not just Miller coming.

It is Chubb. It is Casey. It is whatever complimentary pass rush that Fangio can scheme off those three.

I’m excited because the relentless “ pass rush” is coming!

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post

It is Chubb. It is Casey. It is whatever complimentary pass rush that Fangio can scheme off those three.

Agreed, I get giddy thinking about it!!

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post

Twists and stunts.

Props to the guy providing “resistance”

Quote Originally Posted by Shiz View Post
    http://https://mobile.twitter.com/Vo...20910564716551

If you're havin' holding problems, I feel bad for you son.
    I've got 99 problems, but a tackle ain't one.
    To infinity...and beyond.

Hopefully Von (and the rest of the D) can get back to near where they were during our Super Bowl runs.

Having no preseason should work out nicely for the teams with defensive strength. I won't be surprised at all to see the Broncos looking sharp right out the gate. I hope the offense can gel through TC, but I expect the Defense to be ready. I can't believe we are finally this close!

I am actually a bit concerned. So many of these players have likely been working out a lot. You see a lot of players who put on muscle or weight can often get hurt. I hope we do not see a season this year where players get hurt because their bodies are different and health gets impacted.

What is clear though is conditioning 9s likely not an issue....lol

QB's Beware #58 is coming for you !! Oh yeahhhhh!!!

Von can chisel his body all he wants, I need to see improvements in the game. He is 5 years older and slower than SB 50 Von. Speed used to be his best skill during the rushing, he has more than enough strength but speed is what will help us the most. Last year when Von and Chubb started the first 4 games with no sacks was unbelievable IMO, with that talent, that shouldn't happen again.

I think we've seen him at his best. I think he may have a few more good years left? Ya never know, We'll see what happens.
    I appreciate that he won Super Bowl 50 for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    I think we've seen him at his best. I think he may have a few more good years left? Ya never know, We'll see what happens.
    I appreciate that he won Super Bowl 50 for us.
    You know, it's a team sport and usually it always comes down to a collective effort but I think that game is the best example of one man making all the difference!! Love Von!!

Quote Originally Posted by haciendadad View Post
    Von can chisel his body all he wants, I need to see improvements in the game. He is 5 years older and slower than SB 50 Von. Speed used to be his best skill during the rushing, he has more than enough strength but speed is what will help us the most. Last year when Von and Chubb started the first 4 games with no sacks was unbelievable IMO, with that talent, that shouldn't happen again.
    I think Von is showing he is a true professional. Look at D.Ware when he was older. reminds me of what we are seeing Von turn into slowly. Ultimately Von is doing his best to adapt and adjust his body to ensure he lasts in the NFL. He wants to ensure that he can play a LONG LONG time. In order for him to play longer he needs to be more than just a speed guy. He also needs to be able to stop the run to show he brings additional value. I mean lets be real here. How many times have we seen Von in these last two iterations of our defense drop into coverage? As I remember it in Wade's defense Von pinned his ears back and attacked.