Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I think Jeudy has the potential to be really good. But I’m not sure Jeudy is the object of Harris losing too much sleep.

He still has to contend with the Chiefs 2x , Raiders 2x, Saints, Bucs, and Falcons WRs. All arguably more worrisome matchups then the Broncos WRs / passing game until they prove themselves.

Not to overstate the obvious but the Broncos secondary has to contend with those same groups. Without CHJ. Whether the Broncos are up to it or have been “upgraded” without him is still to be determined.
    Last edited by FR Tim; 07-26-2020 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    I think Jeudy has the potential to be really good. But I’m not sure Jeudy is the object of Harris losing too much sleep.

He still has to contend with the Chiefs 2x , Raiders 2x, Saints, Bucs, and Falcons WRs. All arguably more worrisome matchups then the Broncos WRs / passing game until they prove themselves.

Not to overstate the obvious but the Broncos secondary has to contend with those same groups. Without CHJ. Whether the Broncos are up to it or have been “upgraded” without him is still to be determined.
    We'll find out who's the better of the two players in November and in December. I predict if both are healthy Jeudy will take advantage of CHJ and the Chargers defense.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post

Yeah but with Casey Hayward, Desmond King, and Derwin James roaming the secondary, Harris will likely get a lot of favorable matchups. Although King underperformed last season after a good season in 2018. The Broncos may have the best group to be able to potentially isolate and attack him as they see fit.

Wow, lotta people caping up for the enemy.

I think I like the idea of Jeudy having success against Chris Harris. I won’t object to that kind of optimism.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I won’t Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    Wow, lotta people caping up for the enemy.

I think I like the idea of Jeudy having success against Chris Harris. I won’t object to that kind of optimism.
    Na, it’s a part of being a fan. It’s having faith in the team and our right to be excited.

I think some are just too hung up on a certain player while others are far too superstitious!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Na, it’s a part of being a fan. It’s having faith in the team and our right to be excited.

I think some are just too hung up on a certain player while others are far too superstitious!
    Yea different paths for different fans.

Some fans like to think about their team always dominating other teams.

Some fans like theorizing what they think will happen based on their opinion of the players skill sets.

Nothing wrong with either...it is just fun