Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

DIV IV - Where the pros play

Hey all,

We’re entering this season like no other year. As long as there is a football season, there is a DIV IV. I’m lagging a bit behind the others, but lets get this thread going! It will be a very depressing fall if there is no football. On a positive note, no preseason means no players will suffer injuries before the real season starts!

If you're returning you can either post your response here, or PM me ... I’ll update as people check in – the list below is us last season, less one who wasn’t active throughout the season. So we start with one open spot.

We’re not real fancy here, pretty standard. Last year we did 1 point for PPR. Throw your suggestions at me if you want to change things up. We always take a vote before making the change.

There has been a wait list in past years where we pull from if people want to put their name for an option to join one of the fantasy leagues. Once you’re in a league, you are there as long as you want to play. Anyone who joins this league, I just asked that you stay active throughout the season. We’re a competitive bunch, even though I haven’t made the playoffs the last few years – times are a changing.

Sophia - Shutdown Corner

Shiz - Iceman
    Blondie79 - sacks in the city
    Beastlyskronk - Check back next week

Baph - Lightning Bolt Brigade
    Elway421 - The Dude’s Hammer
    BrianMcfarlane - The Mighty Rockies

Taz1458 - Mile High Salute
    BroncosFaninPA - 58ItsMillerTime
    Danzler88 - Bodega Belichick
    CanDB - True North
    DENVERSB50CHAMP - DOMAN8R

If needed, the link to our league https://fantasy.nfl.com/league/3445541
    Last edited by Peanut; 08-28-2020 at 11:18 PM.
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Count me in. I can't wait to start.

I'm fine with the rules. I'm a fan of the PPR. Nothing comes to mind as a suggestion right away anyway.

2020 Adopt-A-Bronco -- Philip Lindsay -- The Tasmanian Devil
    Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Matt DiBenedetto & Tony Stewart!
    US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Iíll be back

I will play again.

Can't believe it's August already! Football is almost back! I've sent out messages to the others to see who all is returning. In the meantime, if you all have a preferred day to draft or day you can't do, let me know. I try and make it work for as many as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia23 View Post
    Can't believe it's August already! Football is almost back! I've sent out messages to the others to see who all is returning. In the meantime, if you all have a preferred day to draft or day you can't do, let me know. I try and make it work for as many as possible.
    My only potential conflict is with my other FF league, which is unlikely. Should know shortly about that date.

As I tend to suggest, prefer we book a date very soon before the first league game. Especially important this year, because who knows if players will be unable to play, even near the last minute.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    My only potential conflict is with my other FF league, which is unlikely. Should know shortly about that date.

As I tend to suggest, prefer we book a date very soon before the first league game. Especially important this year, because who knows if players will be unable to play, even near the last minute.
    I'm with him. The closer to the actual first game the better. Especially this year. Definetly going to be a bizarre year in FF.

2020 Adopt-A-Bronco -- Philip Lindsay -- The Tasmanian Devil
    Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Matt DiBenedetto & Tony Stewart!
    US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Yes, I agree with you both! I like to do within the last week, stay close to the season kickoff. I was thinking somewhere between Sat 9/5 - Tuesday 9/8.

this will be my only league this year I think. not gonna screw with any money leagues this year. so any night except Friday night is good for me or all day Sunday. the Sunday before week 1 would be perfect for me.

We have a new member this season! DENVERSB50CHAMP with team name DOMAN8R. Will have his name added to the list. Thank you, Peanut, for all the edits! Still waiting to hear back from MarkB and Elway421, since both have consistently been playing will allow some time for their response, before looking to fill the spots. Sounds like most so far are pretty open with draft time. I like the last Sunday as well, but can easily do a weekend night if that works better for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia23 View Post
    We have a new member this season! DENVERSB50CHAMP with team name DOMAN8R. Will have his name added to the list. Thank you, Peanut, for all the edits! Still waiting to hear back from MarkB and Elway421, since both have consistently been playing will allow some time for their response, before looking to fill the spots. Sounds like most so far are pretty open with draft time. I like the last Sunday as well, but can easily do a weekend night if that works better for others.
    Anytime!
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

#Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month - Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

I tried to pm Elway421 and MarkB. Neither have been on the boards in a long time, but since they both have played pretty consistently each year I don't want to give away their spots without giving them time. I'm going to wait through 8/15/20 for responses, after that I will start looking to fill spots if needed so we can set the draft date.

I know everything is very up in the air with all that is going on with the virus, but want everything to be set to go as long as there is no word of the NFL season being cancelled. Anyone who is added this year in the event there is not a season, will still be part of this Division next year as long as they want to play.

I'm not sure that the other leagues are full, but I've already pulled from the waitlist. I don't want to take any others from the waitlist until I know the other divisions are full. It's always good to throw your name on the waitlist though if you have any interest in joining one of the divisions.

Div 2/3 doesn’t know who to call, a proctologist or a podiatrist. We just can't seem to get our foot out of div 4’s butts!!!
    Last edited by EddieMac; 08-11-2020 at 12:14 PM.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Div 2/3 doesn’t know who to call, a protologist or a podiatrist. We just can't seem to get our foot out of div 4’s butts!!!
    Can somebody flag down a parent for me please? I'm having issues with one of the kids. Thinks he has what it takes to beat the pros. The protologist will have to wait...