Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Ain't gonna be no rumble without me!
    Glad you're back ELWAY421!
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

EM, after drafting a last place team....

WoW Just By Seeing My competitions Screen Names I Am Just Honored To Get The Chance To Play FF WIth Some Real G’s I Look Forward To Wining This Years FF Football’s Championship. LOL 😂 I Know I Know It Is A Fantasy Or Is It Real Stay Tuned On Unsolved Mysteries. LOL 😂

On A Side Note May I Ask When Will
    The Draft Begin ?

On A Real Note Thank You For The Invitation And It Is An Honor To Meet You All Of You.

v/r Negev

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    WoW Just By Seeing My competitions Screen Names I Am Just Honored To Get The Chance To Play FF WIth Some Real G’s I Look Forward To Wining This Years FF Football’s Championship. LOL �� I Know I Know It Is A Fantasy Or Is It Real Stay Tuned On Unsolved Mysteries. LOL ��

The Draft Begin ?

On A Real Note Thank You For The Invitation And It Is An Honor To Meet You All Of You.

v/r Negev
    Glad to have you in our league! Most everyone seems pretty open with draft date this year. I'm thinking Sunday afternoon Sept 6 or Monday eve Sept 7. I can do anytime either day, myself. The benefit of Sept. 7 is it's just a little bit closer to kick off and this is such a weird year. On a another note, seems like there has been some issue with the draft starting on nfl.com on about 3 or 4 different years that I recall, usually if we have to reschedule it's rescheduled same day though ... but just to keep in mind to do early enough if there's an issue I guess.

Any preferences to which day? So far I just have one preference for Sunday. Giving MarkB through today before I look for a 12th to fill his spot. Once the last spot is good to go, I'll set the draft up! Last year I think I randomized it early and posted the order to give people a heads up to determine their picks - I plan to do that again!
    Last edited by Sophia23; 08-15-2020 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia23 View Post
    Glad to have you in our league! Most everyone seems pretty open with draft date this year. I'm thinking Sunday afternoon Sept 6 or Monday eve Sept 7. I can do anytime either day, myself. The benefit of Sept. 7 is it's just a little bit closer to kick off and this is such a weird year. On a another note, seems like there has been some issue with the draft starting on nfl.com on about 3 or 4 different years that I recall, usually if we have to reschedule it's rescheduled same day though ... but just to keep in mind to do early enough if there's an issue I guess.

Any preferences to which day? So far I just one preference for Sunday. Giving MarkB through today before I look for a 12th to fill his spot. Once the last spot is good to go, I'll set the draft up! Last year I think I randomized it early and posted the order to give people a heads up to determine their picks - I plan to do that again!
    I like Sept. 7th for the reason you stated.

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    WoW Just By Seeing My competitions Screen Names I Am Just Honored To Get The Chance To Play FF WIth Some Real G’s I Look Forward To Wining This Years FF Football’s Championship. LOL 😂 I Know I Know It Is A Fantasy Or Is It Real Stay Tuned On Unsolved Mysteries. LOL 😂

The Draft Begin ?

v/r Negev
    Welcome aboard!! Try not to kick my butt too hard!

Any preferences to which day? So far I just have one preference for Sunday. Giving MarkB through today before I look for a 12th to fill his spot. Once the last spot is good to go, I'll set the draft up! Last year I think I randomized it early and posted the order to give people a heads up to determine their picks - I plan to do that again!

Sounds Great To Me. Thank You 😊 Once Again For The Inviation And Good Luck 🍀 To All In The League. 😊

Looking forward to defending my title this season. Still not quite sure how I snuck in the playoffs and managed to take it home with Jameis Winston but I’m ecstatic about the outcome

I didn't hear back from MarkB. It may just be that he isn't back on the boards yet. Hate filling his spot, but I'm looking to fill his spot now. Looks like EM will be checking with Alaskajoe for his division, so I reached out to teetdogs who was on last years waitlist to see if they would be interested in joining us this season.

It’s hard to find interested fill ins...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    It’s hard to find interested fill ins...
    If I get interest from more than one, I'll send them your way ...

If I get interest from more than one, I'll send them your way ...
    I’ll do the same...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Looks like everyone on wait list has had a response from one of us here. Unless I see more people added there - I've taken to other methods to find a replacement.

I noticed this on NFL.com - New for 2020! We've updated our default league settings. All NFL-Managed leagues and all newly created custom leagues will include 3 Reserve roster slots.

Ours did not change, since we're an established league, but this makes sense that we should include 3 reserve slots with all up in the air this year. Should I go ahead and switch to keep up with the default settings for the new custom leagues?