Kahani Smith, DB
    Riley Neil, QB
    Tre Crawford, LB
    Kelvin McKnight, WR
    Khalfani Muhammad, RB
    Shakial Taylor, DB
    Nico Falah, OC
    Joel Heath, DE
    I just posted this in the Bronco's news wire. Everytime I or someone else posts in here about "former" Bronco's players the MODS always move it to Bronco's news. So I just started the thread there to avoid the shimmy shake.

For me the biggest shocks here were j.Heath and K.Muhammad.

The choice to move on from K.Muhammad was a shocker considering we have not locked up P.Lindsay yet. IF we cannot get a deal done there then he could have been a similarly skilled player still on our team. I also recall J.Heath looking really good in PS last year. I swear he was here with us then. With the departure of Gotsis I was hoping we'd see some growth and depth at the DE spot.

Link to the article: https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/b...-moves-tc-2020

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_C View Post
    I just posted this in the Bronco's news wire. Everytime I or someone else posts in here about "former" Bronco's players the MODS always move it to Bronco's news. So I just started the thread there to avoid the shimmy shake.

The choice to move on from K.Muhammad was a shocker considering we have not locked up P.Lindsay yet. IF we cannot get a deal done there then he could have been a similarly skilled player still on our team. I also recall J.Heath looking really good in PS last year. I swear he was here with us then. With the departure of Gotsis I was hoping we'd see some growth and depth at the DE spot.

with casey and harris starting.then Mctelvin who can play NT or DE, Walker jones and covington we should still have more Death along the Dline then last year. i am more confused by the Muhammad cut but i means that must mean that we saw something out of Levante Bellamy or JEremy cox that we felt he wouldn't be an upgrade over one of those 2 UDFA. almost makes sure that a UDFA will be on the roster at running back

https://predominantlyorange.com/2020...ng-jeremy-cox/

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Joel Heath was claimed by Denver on the last day of 2019 and re-signed in March, I believe, so he wasn't on Denver's PS, or in preseason games last year. You must be thinking of someone else.

Just to explain, when the first post contains a link to an article, tweet or whatever, it goes to the News Wire. I know there's a couple of threads in this forum that need to be moved. I just need to find them.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

#Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month - Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

https://predominantlyorange.com/2020...ammad-release/

i found this article and figured some here may want to read it. on what cutting Mohamed means

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    https://predominantlyorange.com/2020...ammad-release/

i found this article and figured some here may want to read it. on what cutting Mohamed means
    Here's a 2019 highlight clip of Bellamy:

He does remind me a bit of Lindsey, who reminds me a bit of Portis, but at 5'9" and 190 lbs I don't know how well he'll hold up.

Looking at Muhammad vs Bellamy a few things stood out. Muhammad is listed as smaller at 5'7" and 174 lbs compared to 5'9" and 190 lbs for Bellamy. Although Muhammad does have very good game speed and decent acceleration with adequate vision, Bellamy looks better at all three based on the videos I've been able to find. Bellamy appears to have better body control and greater agility than Muhammad as well. That surprised me because Bellamy is bigger and taller. I haven't scouted Bellamy by any means but based on the stuff I've seen Bellamy looks like the better back.

Here are some runs from last years HOF game by Muhammad for comparison:

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    Looking at Muhammad vs Bellamy a few things stood out. Muhammad is listed as smaller at 5'7" and 174 lbs compared to 5'9" and 190 lbs for Bellamy. Although Muhammad does have very good game speed and decent acceleration with adequate vision, Bellamy looks better at all three based on the videos I've been able to find. Bellamy appears to have better body control and greater agility than Muhammad as well. That surprised me because Bellamy is bigger and taller. I haven't scouted Bellamy by any means but based on the stuff I've seen Bellamy looks like the better back.

Here are some runs from last years HOF game by Muhammad for comparison:

These may well all be true but with the 0S expanding and Lindsay not resigned it was just surprising to me to outright cut him so early and not resign him to the PS and wait and see how the team lands.

These may well all be true but with the PS expanding and Lindsay not resigned it was just surprising to me to outright cut him so early and not resign him to the PS and wait and see how the team lands.
    Well we've got Lindsay, Gordon, and Freeman all on the roster with significant game day experience. As of right now Freeman looks like Just A Guy to me and Muhammad looks like a gadget player. Like I said I am basing this off of limited input but from what I see Bellamy looks better than Muhammad...and may even challenge Freeman. I see this move as part of a continual upgrading of the team.

As a side note to the RB situation I did not remember the Broncos signing Jeremy Cox to a futures contract. He's about 6' and 225 lbs. Seems to run with good power and decent speed, adequate vision. That's Lindsay, Gordon, Bellamy, Freeman, and Cox on the roster as of right now.