Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    "Dishonor on you , dishonor on your whole family and dishonor on your cow " 😆 lol
    Yeah especially the cow.LOL

I think every player has the right to opt out yes.

That doesn't mean the guy isn't soft though
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    I think every player has the right to opt out yes.

That doesn't mean the guy isn't soft though
    the NFL and the players have negotiated a system in which players can opt out and still get a six figure paycheck. That is business.

If anyone is calling James soft it is probably because of what he has done before this option was available imo
    In the last 45 years the Broncos have drafted in the top 10 five times. They have drafted in the top 15 twelve times. Some may want them to draft a top 5 pick but the Broncos are not as bad they want them to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_C View Post
    Well I'd argue that he had an entire off-season to "do something". So in some respects he's already show us his approach. The RT spot hasn't had a good player since Franklin and in the SB we went against the worst match up for him in 2013. No one else has really been able to set that right edge since.

Now the question is do we believe that with a RT that we can be special and pick outside the top 13 to 15. If that is the case looking to trade for a stellar RT may infact be the way to go. A good one will cost a 1st at least.
    I really would not mind getting the high level OT that would cost a 1st. That is how we built our back to back Super Bowl winning OL...with trades of Zim and T-Bone.

There also may be OTs available who are better than what we have and may be available for less than a 1st.

We do need to keep in mind that James is still under contract in 2021...but Bolles is a free agent. We have the flexibility we need to do a lot of different things.

Just need to find a dance partner.
    In the last 45 years the Broncos have drafted in the top 10 five times. They have drafted in the top 15 twelve times. Some may want them to draft a top 5 pick but the Broncos are not as bad they want them to be.

Can someone tell me WHAT James did to piss off Broncos Country?

Quote Originally Posted by Champ>NFL View Post
    If you donít know the manís track record in Miami and Denver, why are you so adamantly defending him?

Is that you JaWaun? Lol

It is simple, he has every right to make the choice to sit out the season within the rules and as fans we have the right to be disappointed in his decision.

Nothing major...just get to be the highest paid RT....and then plays 10 snaps until week 8, then 22 I believe....

Ya he milks injuries...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Nothing major...just get to be the highest paid RT....and then plays 10 snaps until week 8, then 22 I believe....

Ya he milks injuries...
    Ok, how do you know heís milking an injury?

Whatís your proof?

Ok, how do you know heís milking an injury?

Whatís your proof?
    Thatís his reputation.

This time itís not about an injury, but another excuse to not play football.

He deserves to have his motives questioned.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Ya he milks injuries...
    Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    Thatís his reputation.

This time itís not about an injury, but another excuse to not play football.

He deserves to have his motives questioned.
    Whatís your proof he wasnít injured?

I guess we as football fans don't have proof. But to answer your question - as stated earlier, he was signed as the highest paid RT at the time and has played in a handful of games. It's certainly not hard to grasp why Broncos County is sour on him....

His decision to not play this season due to Covid concerns is very reasonable - but it's still adding salt into the wound of the lack of return for what we've paid for.

He was medically cleared by the medical staff last season which was reported on the tube and on the radio. He chose to sit out, hence why coach Fangio called him out.

Heís soft!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-06-2020 at 08:28 AM.

Ya he milks injuries...
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    I guess we as football fans don't have proof. But to answer your question - as stated earlier, he was signed as the highest paid RT at the time and has played in a handful of games. It's certainly not hard to grasp why Broncos County is sour on him....

His decision to not play this season due to Covid concerns is very reasonable - but it's still adding salt into the wound of the lack of return for what we've paid for.
    He was injured, dude. You canít be upset a player didnít play because they were injured.

And youíre questioning him over Covid, thatís ridiculous.

Ya he milks injuries...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    He was medically cleared by the medical staff last season which was report on the tube and on the radio. He chose to sit out, hence why coach Fangio called him out.

Heís soft!
    He tried playing multiple times but his knee didnít feel right. How is they acting soft?

He even came back and played in meaningless games.

He tried playing multiple times but his knee didnít feel right. How is they acting soft?

He even came back and played in meaningless games.
    He was medically cleared.

Garret Bolles played through an entire season with a torn ligament three seasons ago, Bradley Chubb finished a game with a torn ACL last season.
    Al Wilson played on a broken foot once.
    Jim Plunket QBíed a game with a broken finger on his throwing hand!

Again James was medically cleared.

When Juwann James gets his degree in medical science, Iíll believe him but for now it sounds as if he was playing sick, playing hooky and very soft!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-06-2020 at 08:38 AM.