Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,599

    Most talented rosters in football

    Although most of the AFC west teams are stacked, still gotta show some love to the Denver Broncos for having one of the most talented rosters in recent history!








  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,599
    Feel free to show your AFC west team some love and letís compare matchups and position battles.










  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,599
    So much talent, so much upside! How does your team compare to Denverís?







  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,368




    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH don't be jealous Sam, not everyone can have a sweet mullet like this!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    13,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Although most of the AFC west teams are stacked, still gotta show some love to the Denver Broncos for having one of the most talented rosters in recent history!







    Yeah... but at this point (not even counting Covid) it's all on paper.

    We'll see what happens if and when the season starts. Can't crown this team before they've done anything .

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Yeah... but at this point (not even counting Covid) it's all on paper.

    We'll see what happens if and when the season starts. Can't crown this team before they've done anything .
    gotta give credit where it's due, you guys are definitely stacked and well rounded. not just great on one side of the ball. still think the jury is still out on drew lock, though. elway definitely put him in a good position to succeed, if he doesn't, he pretty much sucks lol

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Las Manzanitas, NM
    Posts
    31,823
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    gotta give credit where it's due, you guys are definitely stacked and well rounded. not just great on one side of the ball. still think the jury is still out on drew lock, though. elway definitely put him in a good position to succeed, if he doesn't, he pretty much sucks lol
    Stacked and well rounded? To whom are you speaking?
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,368
    Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Stacked and well rounded? To whom are you speaking?
    do you not agree that your team is more well rounded than it was just a year or two ago?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Las Manzanitas, NM
    Posts
    31,823
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    do you not agree that your team is more well rounded than it was just a year or two ago?
    weight or shape?
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Yeah... but at this point (not even counting Covid) it's all on paper.

    We'll see what happens if and when the season starts. Can't crown this team before they've done anything .
    No where near what I was implying, just excited in a time when there isnt as much to get excited about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baph
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH don't be jealous Sam, not everyone can have a sweet mullet like this!
    No sir. Just Excited to have Melvin Gordon on board but here look on this doo, and try not to get jealous!



    Seriously, this is one fine head of hair!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    13,981
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    do you not agree that your team is more well rounded than it was just a year or two ago?
    It's Covid Season, everybody is more 'well rounded.'

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    1,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    It's Covid Season, everybody is more 'well rounded.'
    Having a great roster is one thing and knowing exactly who will step on the field from that roster is another thing. ??????
    Utah Bronco Freak

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,599
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Having a great roster is one thing and knowing exactly who will step on the field from that roster is another thing. ??????
    Well we know it ainít going to be JuWann James but I guess any one of us couldíve guessed that one.

    Iím really excited to see Melvin Gordon in a Denver uniform though.

    Also the combination of Von Miller, Jurrell Casey, Shelby Harris, and Bradley Chubb. That could have devastating effects on the opposition especially if our secondary holds up which I believe they will!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    19,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    It's Covid Season, everybody is more 'well rounded.'
    Covid-19 got you your Covid-15 ?
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •