Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 61 to 65 of 65
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,325
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    ohhh ya thats when you said von was a one trick pony

    and then von had 42 solo tackles, 11.5 sacks, 4 PD, 2 FF, 2nd team all pro, probowl, and defensive rookie of the year and literally shoved that one trick pony crap back in your face
    None of that proves he was good against the run or pass his rookie year man.

    He had to develop that part of his game and if you actually watched the games and not just the stat sheets, you would have known that.

    Few edge rushers have cone into the league as complete and refined as the bosa brothers.

    But again, you are here arguing because you didnít read the thread. Maybe read it next time before you open your mouth?

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,280
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    None of that proves he was good against the run or pass his rookie year man.

    He had to develop that part of his game and if you actually watched the games and not just the stat sheets, you would have known that.

    Few edge rushers have cone into the league as complete and refined as the bosa brothers.

    But again, you are here arguing because you didnít read the thread. Maybe read it next time before you open your mouth?
    so let me try to sink down a lil to grasp your augument

    your saying Bosa was better coming out of college than von, and von wasn't good against the run or the pass his rookie year and he had to develop it??

    so then why did he have more overall tackles and more solo tackles as well as more passes defenses in is rookie season , did he magically get better between the draft and the season start

    11.5 sacks 64 total tackles including 50 solo, 19 tackles for loss, 29 qb hits, 4 pd, 2 ff, 2nd team all pro, pro bowl, Defensive rookie of the year

    seems pretty damn well rounded to me
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,325
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    so let me try to sink down a lil to grasp your augument

    your saying Bosa was better coming out of college than von, and von wasn't good against the run or the pass his rookie year and he had to develop it??

    so then why did he have more overall tackles and more solo tackles as well as more passes defenses in is rookie season , did he magically get better between the draft and the season start

    11.5 sacks 64 total tackles including 50 solo, 19 tackles for loss, 29 qb hits, 4 pd, 2 ff, 2nd team all pro, pro bowl, Defensive rookie of the year

    seems pretty damn well rounded to me
    not as good as bosa was in all facets coming out of college, that's exactly what I'm saying. you're acting like I'm saying von sucked lol

    go ahead and disagree with me if you want to. but I seen both guys come into the league and seen both guys in college as well. I don't know if there are any other edge rushers that I have seen that have been more refined and pro-ready coming out of college than the bosa brothers. overall I still think von has been the better player still, at least for the time being. so if you can't handle my opinion about bosa being the more complete player coming into the league, then oh well.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,280
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    not as good as bosa was in all facets coming out of college, that's exactly what I'm saying. you're acting like I'm saying von sucked lol

    go ahead and disagree with me if you want to. but I seen both guys come into the league and seen both guys in college as well. I don't know if there are any other edge rushers that I have seen that have been more refined and pro-ready coming out of college than the bosa brothers. overall I still think von has been the better player still, at least for the time being. so if you can't handle my opinion about bosa being the more complete player coming into the league, then oh well.
    in all facets coming out of college? ..too bad that didnt carry over to the pros son
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,325
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    in all facets coming out of college? ..too bad that didnt carry over to the pros son
    what didn't carry over to the pros? everything carried over man, stop being delusional. dude was as ready for the pros as you possibly could be, so much so that the main argument about joey bosa coming out of college was he's already reached his ceiling and can't get much better and that he's not athletic enough to take it to a higher level.

    all I'm saying is his game was more complete coming into the league than von's, I am not saying he is better than von so calm down.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •